Guys,

I am done with OBE...The reason is because I want to live my life the way I supposed to. There is a reason that I am in this world and I will experience everything based on its rules. Somehow I come to a conclusion that OBE is a hole in the system, its not meant to be.
Having said that, sometimes I have involunteer OBEs but other than that I am not intend to do any OBE thru meditation. OBE gave me great insights and change my world view, I am grateful for the experience but I have some doubts about going into too deep with OBE...

But before I completely give up, I wanted to ask you your opinion about something because I am still a newbie and you guys know more than I do...Please help me with this because it is a very important decision for me...

Do you guys see any benefit of OBE/AP after death? Does it give any advantage?

When I am die, I will still see whatever there is in Astral planes so why bother with OBE in this life - instead I should cheer the life given to me in this world.
Do you have any supporting/counter-arguments that would help me to back up or change my decision?

Thanks....