Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Week six- deep trance in chair and close to projection?

Week six- deep trance in chair and close to projection?

I´ve finally manged to achieve a deep trance in my chair, what was needed was apparently a extra pillow to support the back and making it more relaxed.
    I entered a deep trance before the bwgn preset started so that´s even better. I got the typical trance symptoms (feeling bigger and heavier), the loosening exercises was more easier to do.

After a while I experienced something that has happened on a few occasions: I started to spin around in my chair, not round and round, but to the left, then right then left again. After a while it stopped.
    After that I thought I should try to focus on being in another place (my other room), It felt something was starting to happen, but I couldn´t really hold my focus on my other room, I wasn´t sure on what detail in the room I should imagine.

I also seem to be better by staying in deep trance, I could swallow my saliva without disrupting my deep state.

I try to practice 2 times per day, getting into a deeper trance seems to require that I be a little tired, but I will try to achieve it in the middle of the day too

Anyway, have anyone experienced this half spinning thing, does it represent anything?

/Magic

Re: Week six- deep trance in chair and close to projection?

I usually experience full spinning, usually counterclockwise, although sometimes it feels like there are multiple directions that you can spin at the same time, counterclockwise and forward to back, in 3d.

I don't know what it is but maybe it is some kind of sign that you are entering a deeper state.Like an internal indicator/barometer letting you know where you are at along the line of entering trance.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I think that the spinning filling has to do with altering our magnetic field when we go into trance state.

Blog Entries

Hello, heliac.

Sometimes when I access my energy bodies I find them spinning. By getting in touch with them I suddenly shift part of my point of reference there, which can be very disorienting. You can have the experience of spinning in 3D as you describe and also lying on the bed at the same time. It's a bit much for my senses.

I don't know why the bodies spun, but it was excellent for observing the fact that these were different bodies.

On another occasion I was sitting in front of a computer, writing a forum post. The post itself was describing something that was challenging my concept of space and the point of reference. Suddenly I experienced my sight to rotate, to shrink, to go back and forth, and myself to be located also in the upper half of my body.

Yet another time I was sitting in meditation. At the end of the meditation I heard a sound. When trying to figure out what had happened I noticed that my whole sense impressions had been 180° reversed, I had perceived everything coming from the other direction than the one I sat in. The energy body I had been in at this point must have been reverse to my sitting position at least.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Yet another time I was sitting in meditation. At the end of the meditation I heard a sound. When trying to figure out what had happened I noticed that my whole sense impressions had been 180° reversed, I had perceived everything coming from the other direction than the one I sat in. The energy body I had been in at this point must have been reverse to my sitting position at least.

Cheers,
    Oliver
    That one's happened to me before, a few times. Interesting, isn't it?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Disorienting, too!

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by lightgal
    I think that the spinning filling has to do with altering our magnetic field when we go into trance state.
    Possibly. Makes sense, there is a magnetic quality to it.

Sometimes when I access my energy bodies I find them spinning. By getting in touch with them I suddenly shift part of my point of reference there, which can be very disorienting.
    Cool , are you thinking there is an intrinsic quality to the energy body that we perceive as spinning when we tap into conscious access to the bodies?
    It is a bit much for my senses too,i don't really like it too much, sometimes i will try to avoid it pre-exit, seems unavoidable at times though.

On another occasion I was sitting in front of a computer, writing a forum post. The post itself was describing something that was challenging my concept of space and the point of reference. Suddenly I experienced my sight to rotate, to shrink, to go back and forth, and myself to be located also in the upper half of my body.
    I've heard of things like this happening to people, having such a spiritual experience cross over into a mundane activity.Maybe this depends on the context of the experience, but could be kundalini related in someway? I know that word gets thrown around a lot but you never know...

I guess it is all layered/intertwined out in a way that allows these sort of things to happen.Very bizarre but very cool.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

According to particle physics everything is made of different levels of the light spectrum. The further we go up the spectrum particle and waves are shorter and faster and have spin. I wonder if that has something to do with it as well. I think that when we are conscious beyond our physical bodies we are futher up the ladder of light, perhaps that's why we feel spin. Far out?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lightgal
    According to particle physics everything is made of different levels of the light spectrum. The further we go up the spectrum particle and waves are shorter and faster and have spin. I wonder if that has something to do with it as well. I think that when we are conscious beyond our physical bodies we are futher up the ladder of light, perhaps that's why we feel spin. Far out?
    That goes along the lines of what I think happens.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

why i don't get all of this yet...
    grrrrr

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast