Thread: Recurring Dream

Recurring Dream

When i was younger (like 3-5 years old) i THINK i used to have two recurring dreams. I say "think" as i cant be positive that it was reccuring and that i just thought about it alot.
    But anyways one of the dreams used to really get to me and i still remember the feeling i got from it.

I remember being in a massive white room with little white chairs and a little white table in front of me. I was going to go and sit at the table and play when i heard two booming voices arguing and shouting at each other. It was two men one of them i remember KNOWING it was my dad which was coming from nowhere (as it was everywhere). The other voice seemed like it was "in charge" and was coming from a giant screen in front of the table and chairs. The screen was completely static like "snow" on a tv. Im not sure what happened next but i think there was an incomprehendable loud boom and the feeling of a terrifying absolute raw power. I remember being both scared and in complete awe but nothing was there except white. And im sure i had this EXACT dream more than once but like i said it was 15-18 or something years ago. Has anyone else had anything like this before?
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Re: Recurring Dream

Oh and the other dream i used to have but didnt have nearly the same impact was:

I would be walking along one of the piers at the harbor in my home town, and a giant shark would jump out of the water to my right and swallow me whole. Id then be in complete darkness, watching myself falling from a height, down onto my bed and i would wake up as soon as i hit the bed, everytime
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup, you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, you put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend

Blog Entries

No to both. Is your dad alive?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I had recurring dreams at that age.

One was that I would fall down a tunnel, I think I spent most of my dream falling. When I finally arrived at the bottom, I would fall into a cauldren and these cartoon character cave men or island men would take bites out of me, literally. As awful as this sounds, I did not find this dream too bad.

I also dreamed that I would pull the covers off the bed and see a Dutch girl/lady lying there. She would be as white as concrete and have a hat with two points, similar to horns and she wore pointy Dutch shoes. I would just look at her. Other than tv perhaps, I did not have any particular exposure to Dutch culture. Perhaps it has to do with a past life memory or something.

I remember other strange dreams as well.

Yes both my mother and father are alive and kicking.
    I just find it wierd that i can remember those dreams so well but i forget the majority of a dream within seconds of waking up

Blog Entries

I also have recurring dreams about stuff I dreamed about when I was a child. It may as well have something to do with 'past' lives, or it could be how you interpreted events as a baby. (Watching tv, hearing your dad talk and hearing an explosion could have made an impression (let's say he was watching a crime drama on tv and yelled at your mom to get him something, for example) and you processed those memories and later on dreamed things that could make to you in some sort of context.
    Although the 'past life' idea is much more interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Oh no i ment i had these dreams when i was a child and they WERE recurring but i still remember them in detail