Thread: Vibrations and level of trance

Wolfmanthe1st Guest

Vibrations and level of trance

Is there a correlation between the intensity of the vibrations and the level of trance? It seems that the deeper my trance the less intense the vibrations. Shallow trances tend to produce more intense vibrations. If a goal is to simulate sleep (where the astral body naturally projects) while the mind is awake it would seem that a deeper trance is a preferred state than a shallow state... It would seem that I would have a greater probability of being successful in a deeper trance (theta state where brainwaves closer to 4 than 7).

Why does fasting raise the intensity of vibrations?

Hi Wolfman,
    The intensity of the vibrations are not important. Some of the very experienced OBE'rs report no vibrations any more. Other people who are succesful in having OBE's never experience vibrations at all. The depth of the trance and the amount of deep relaxation without falling asleep are much more important. I can't speak to fasting, as I never do it.

I really think the vibrations are correlated with the level of relaxation. The more relaxed you are, the less severe the vibrations. Vibrations are important because they're not pleasant. Possibly the more experienced a projector is, the more relaxed.