You guys are really interesting people!

Even if I visit a science fiction board, I doubt I would find any crazy discussions like that yet you all believe your experiences are real etc.
I do have OBE too so I am not criticizing you, don't get me wrong...

I am curious, however, how do you see yourselves? Do you guys have a normal life? Do you talk these things with your friends/colleagues/family? are you guys all deeply involved in metaphysics/paranormal stuff?
Do you consider yourselves blessed, or cursed, or just ordinary people.

But regardless you have to admit AP can be considered supernatural. Even buddhism considers this supernatural

"One of the Buddha’s great disciples, Moggallana is recorded to have six types of supernormal powers. Through developing his mind over an infinite period of time, Moggallana was capable of a much wider experience in space and time. His knowledge transcended the limitations and boundaries of the normal mind. Some of his powers and feats have been carefully documented and preserved to help future generations understand the full potential of the mind. One of the power is astral travel"

PS: Somehow my nickname is deleted (klabs1976)... CFTraveler did you delete my nickname?
Anyhow, I decided not to do OBE/AP anymore but somehow they happen involuntarily so I just welcome the experience...