Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: The Most Rapid and Direct Means to Eternal Bliss

Blog Entries

Re: The Most Rapid and Direct Means to Eternal Bliss

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom
    i always lose my ability to 'hold-on' to, or remain at this level.
    Everyone does, or almost everyone (there are probably a few rare folks who just pop awake and stay that way). Most people have awakening moments and then fall back into lower levels of awareness, and keep doing that until, slowly, the periods of awareness become longer and longer. It's very like maintaining awareness in a dreamstate (i.e., lucid dreaming). At first, you may not be able to maintain the awareness for long, but with time and practice, it just happens on its own.

Quote Originally Posted by newfreedom
    I do have trouble being 'present' with 'anything' and am often what i call 'not here' unaware or unconscious (automated) with myself and my life, though this is the thing i am most keen to improve
    I understand that one, too. There are exercises that will help remind you to keep focus on the present and be present. One I heard of is to imagine you're from some unspecified future, where they have a means of allowing you to go back in time and experience something (like, driving a car to the grocery store, or attending a university class, or eating lunch, or whatever you're about to do ). Approach whatever you're doing that way.

I don't do that all the time, but I do it sometimes, and not only is it fun, it definitely gets you in the habit of being really present and paying attention. Right now I'm experiencing early 21st century style internet communication. Can you believe it? They still use typed language! Wow! I'm also experiencing iced coffee. Yum.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Another fun activity (I haven't done it lately, but then again, I'm weird anyway) that I used to do is to pretend I came from another planet in which life is completely different, and to see everything as if for the first time. It's an interesting point of view, and puts you in the 'observer' state pretty quickly, without stress.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the replies and the ideas

I do have the ability to observe, watch, be present and open at times and thinking of the ideas you both gave, enabled me to get in-touch with the 'memory' and the 'how' of this,
    - just to 'see' what's going on and to pay attention with interest and to 'get it' on a different level

Also i had a very vivid dream last night that had a very strong 'feeling-know' to it, seemed to be about the process of progressing and understanding, so just chatting with you all here seems to help to push me forward

lot's of thanks
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QZjJU-m ... re=related

You are Love, the highest law is love; "Love is the Law, Love under Will"

As you come to know that love is the law, you will understand the meaning of the 23rd Psalm: "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies; thou annointest my head with oil, my cup overflows. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life."

Love One Another...Light up the World...Love is the Answer...Let it Shine
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Alaskans Guest

im annoyed he didnt say more about schizophrenia.
    i saw ego as nothing but a mass of interpretive responses to external stimuli, and therefore seperate from me. problem is without it you are at the mercy of outside influences and intellegences. without definition we dont exist, we can observe, but not act or own a body, or own anything other than our power to observe. so ya, i guess to transcend those outside egoes you need a strong ego larger and greater than your body, encompassing the world or beyond- what responsibility!