Thread: Final events

Final events

I recently picked up an interesting book by nick redfern that examines the occult aspect of ufo's

http://www.amazon.com/EVENTS-Secret-Gov ... 478&sr=8-1

One part relate din this book in particular seems interesting to me. One fellow who had a near death experience was pulled out of the light tunnel so often reported and taken to a bizzare place full of writhing people. Above them seemingly living flying saucers darted about, these seemed to take balls of light from these people which the man having the NDE believed to be their souls. After which the people in a zombie like state just stumbled into a black tunnel that opened up and vanished.

This reminds me of something I read in one of whitley striebers books "The Key" the mystery man known as the "master of the key" told strieber that some groups of negative visitors use human souls as components in constructing "concious machines" could this be what that man witnessed happening here?

Of course this may not be the case, what people see when out of body is often symbolic and this could be true here too, but we can't rule out the possibility that this could be something simialer to what the master of the key referred to. If this is the case I wonder about what he saw left behind after it took the balls of light, I assume these were not physical people since he was having an NDE, perhaps the ufo's were able to seperate an aspect of their energy bodies they needed while discarding what was left over? Kurt has said that humans have a number of energy bodies expanding out from the physical, though I don't know how these visitors might go about seperating them from each other if that can be done. Does anyone have an opinion on what that man reported?

Blog Entries

Re: Final events

I own Master of the Key, and I 'sort of' remember this. No opinion, although I think this may be his understanding of something else, but who knows.
    I'll have to dig it up and read it again.

ps. I don't think you can 'separate' energy bodies, it's like killing someone to get rid of their physical body to get at their etheric body. At some point their etheric body dissolves, and if they have developed their mental or buddhic (which are nonphysical bodies) they will still exist anyway.
    I can see the leaching of energy as 'stealing an energy body' (etheric) but I think this may be a matter of interpretation.
    I'm sure others will disagree.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.