Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Thematic Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Thematic Dream Journal

Thank you Oliver for you insights about the elevator, especially about the horizontal switch, which makes a lot of sense! I am pretty sure I started experiencing a new energy body back then as I can think of other dreams I had at the time which really seem to support this, although I am not exactly sure when it happened... Maybe indeed, it was in that elevator dream...

Blog Entries

A Play called Life

I had a very strange week, with unusual mood swings. Emotions would sometimes overflow, much more than usual. At times, I would feel high however, but then I would feel low again, longing for something missing, or for something to happen. One evening this week, a good friend and I went for a coffee, and I told him about how I felt, and how I wanted something new to happen, something uplifting. ``Like what ?`` he asked me. And I replied to him : ``I don’t know… Maybe a lucid dream?``

I haven’t had a classic lucid dream for what seems to me like a long time. Moreover, for a while now, I have been scarcely writing down my dreams since they seem rather non-linear and as a result, they tend to be hard to follow and to recall. Because of that, although my recall improves at times, when I really want to, I tend to find it hard to maintain an interest in my dreams. But that night, I was to have a pleasant surprise, as if somehow my higher self, and perhaps my guides also, had listened and had decided, lovingly, to grant my wish, while also delivering a deeper meaning and message for me to ponder on through this very clearly recalled lucid dream…

November 16th, 2011
    I The theatre and the actors
    I am seated next to a gentle man accompanying me to an ancient looking theatre, with the typical large red velvet curtain closing on the stage. We are attending an event meant to honor actors with awards of some kind. From my seat, I am glimpsing information about the nominees and see to my surprise an image of Robert Bruce…``I know him!``, I say to myself happily. However, I can’t seem to be able to fetch a date and figure out if he is, has been or will be a nominee. Shortly after, a winning actor is called to rise from his seat and I see a middle-age man standing up. I don’t know him at all.

Change of scene. We may be backstage. I see a distinguished Chinese lady with two make-up artists. I feel her as a dynamic and very busy person, although all the work she has doesn’t seem a burden to her. She tells me something about a small heart shaped tattoo she has on the inside of one of her wrists, which to her symbolises how, thanks to this arm, she can accomplish some simple yet still important things. (She actually named a few things but I forgot what they were. I simply recalled what they felt like.)

II Freedom
    I then look away and I see a girl with long light brown hair and long flowing pale clothes. She is standing up on a swing, swinging dreamily. There is something calm and carefree about her, something bohemian. I compare her to the other lady, who seems to be so very different, and I wonder which one I’d rather be. Then I realize that I certainly feel more drawn toward the bohemian girl. She is more like I, and she seems so free… I suddenly see her from afar, with a new flowing light blue dress. She looks beautiful and serene. And now I am, like her, standing up on a swing whose cords seem to reach high up in the sky, and I swing high, dreamily, as I contemplate the bright blue sky and enjoy the sight of fluffy white clouds. I wrap myself in that timeless moment of happiness, and higher and higher I swing, until I realize that I am no longer on the swing but floating freely on my back in the sky, still watching the clouds.

At this point, I become lucid and realize I could go wherever I please. But where to? I have no idea, but decide to simply go…elsewhere, and faraway. Still floating on my back, with my arms stretched behind my head, in line with my body, I feel and control to some degree the surrounding air, which seems to propel me at a fair enough speed and I am impressed that I can actually move like that with such ease. I know it is not always the case. And so, in that fashion, I travel a short time.

III A stream in a peaceful land
    Then I see peaceful valleys and small mountains, and I land in an intimate area, partly enclosed by rocks, where a small stream of clear spring water flows. I have a thought for one of my friends, who is into lucid dreaming and who often experiences WILDs with very convincing `physical` sensations. Out of curiosity, in order to experience how `convincing` physical sensations can be in this dream, I touch the water of the stream, and I feel it as wet and cold. I also notice how cool the air is. It is not uncomfortable, simply fresh, like pure mountain air. ``Quite realistic indeed`` I then think.

It seems like this was enough to satisfy my curiosity regarding that matter, for now my thoughts turn to my higher self and guides. I would like to have someone with me, as I see no point in exploring alone, with no one to share with. I wonder if I would be granted my wish to have someone with me if I were to ask, or if I were to say affirmations, like many do.

IV Encounter
    To my great surprise and pleasure then, a kind-looking brown haired man about my age, who I had not noticed until then because of the rocks, appears between them and approaches me. I do not seem to think of him as a guide, or as someone I know well, but I don’t judge necessary to ask him his name. I simply say to him that we are both dreaming. I speak French at first, but then I switch to English, because somehow, I think that the odds of encountering a French speaker are slim. He doesn’t believe me that we are dreaming at first, but I insist. ``I’m from Canada, so how can I be here?`` I ask him, implying that I wouldn’t be so far away from my homeland if this wasn’t a dream. ()

V Darker lands
    To show him that we really are dreaming, I then decide to bring him with me on a quick tour. I take his hand into mine and we start flying together. We later land on somewhat darker grounds. I see from afar dark waters behind small rocky hills, and from where we are, I even notice, oddly enough, a giant goldfish jumping out of this dark lake. I am not frightened but I sense how different in nature these surroundings are from the place we came from, and I feel that it would be better for us to leave. I take the young man’s hand in mine, and try flying away, but it is not as easy now as it had first been. In the dream, I think it may be that I lack focus, or that I feel some stress because of a small but somewhat annoying animal that keeps trying to get in my way when I run up in order to start flying. On this thought, and before we were able to fly away, I start losing the dream, and soon enough, I feel I am back in my body. I open my eyes.

I really hope this young man was a dream character, since I would feel kind of bad to learn that I actually left someone alone in that unwelcoming place (not a place one would first think of to bring a guest! ). I’m really thinking, however, that he was either self-created, which would explain why I didn’t ask his name and why I can’t recall how he felt like as a person… Or that he was `real` but of a similar development (considering our similar age and where we met), in which case it is likely that he was capable of traveling back on his own.

One’s part in the Play
    That said, the day before I had this dream, I had read chapter 21 from Seth Speaks telling how, in the physical, dramas are acted out by personalities who volunteer for a role. The chapter was actually about grand-scale dramas around religious themes, but I believe that we all play such roles, on a more or less grand scale and around various themes. And so, I had wondered what my part in the Play was.

In the dream, I was given to see that although I recognize my part as the dreamy bohemian, sometimes I go off the script. I try to do more than what is asked of me, as if I wanted to read someone else’s lines as well as mines, because I think I have to accomplish more and more… But do I really have to? In my recent tarot readings, I was warned that I was putting too much on my shoulders (10 of swords) and that it was not asked of me; balance was needed (Temperance), as well as time off to rest and ponder (4 of swords).
    http://www.learntarot.com/cards.htm

Eau de Source
    In the dream, as soon as I accepted my part as the dreamy bohemian, and knew that I’d rather be her, who was `more like I`, than the very busy Chinese lady, who I admired but whose focus was not that of my current personality, I blissfully enjoyed myself and felt free. In the context of this dream, this positive state of mind and the bright and peaceful surroundings seem to symbolise that as long as I accomplish my role, I can’t feel burdened, for it is what I am suited for, and that through doing so, I can be closer to the Source… Interestingly, in French, spring water is translated by eau de source, literally `source’s water`. To me, this may imply that when someone truly honors his or her part in the Play, however humble a part, then this personality may access that little Spark carried within, originating from the Source.

Away
    When I brought with me the young man on a tour to prove him that what I said was true, it seems like I went off my script, and that we flew away from the Source then. The surroundings became somewhat darker as to picture this. Moreover, there was something preventing me from flying back to where we came from, and right now, I feel that my desire to accomplish more and to play someone else’s part may have been blocking my attempts to fly back. A desire working against my own good this is, for if I am to invest time and channel energy in directions others than mine, knowing that doing so is likely to be draining rather than fulfilling, then what will be left for the direction I am meant to focus on? Too much actually becomes not enough then.

Heart shaped tattoo
    The Chinese lady may simply symbolise who I was aiming to be rather than who I am truly meant to be. But somehow I feel that she could also be an aspect of my higher self. She felt like more than I, capable of so much more, and yet she gently told me about the heart shaped tattoo on the inside of her wrist, which I feel may be a symbol of our link. This would make `me`, as my current personality, a small part of `her` indeed, like one of her arms. `I` then would be a tool through which `she` expresses a portion of `herself` focused in a specific direction in the physical…a tool like we all are meant to be.

And as she kindly meant to make me understand, through my current personality, she can accomplish things that she considers important… These things may seem small to me, but to her they are really not so… As if to her, nothing stemming from a true expression of the Self was too small.

And here, I couldn’t help but to be reminded of these words from a book called Talking with Angels*:
    -Page 224-
    ``The measure is given: it is in you.
    Not the size of the measure is important,
    For the Divine fills all. If you fill your measure,
    You become similar to the Divine. Only then.
    (…)
    You carry reward and punishment in yourselves.
    In fulfilling your measure, you grow.
    If not, you wither.``

It is only through fulfilling our measure that the Spark within may shine through us. This capacity to shine is given to all, regardless of how `far` one fared on the endless and non-linear path of spiritual development…
    …In the context of time, within the caterpillar already lies the promise of a butterfly.
    And behind the veil of time, the caterpillar is the butterfly.

Last edited by poème; 22nd November 2011 at 02:45 PM. Reason: links

Blog Entries

The dream campus

A few months back, I was growing concerned about an issue I would often brood over at the time: why was it that I couldn’t project anymore, like I used to? After my first experiences which had typically occured once a month for a little while, I felt I was now going through a long and disheartening dry spell.

One evening, I brought the question to my higher self and guides during a tarot session. In my first spread, 3 cards came out: 3 of cups (group bond, community), 6 of cups (the past, nostalgia) and The Fool as the main card. From how I see it now, the first cards mentionned were likely refering to how I was in the habit of dwelling on the past and comparing my experience with that of others, but needed not to, for like The Fool, I had my own unique path to follow. I needed to live in the now, be open and have faith in what was yet to come.

As this wasn’t entirely clear to me back then, I asked to be told more about the main card in another 3 cards spread. It confirmed that I was entering a new cycle and needed to move on, to let go of the past (8 of cups) and that patience and determination (the Strenght) would pay in the end (Judgement). So I went to bed appeased, with my faith restored, convinced that everything was for the best and that I would project again if it was to be a part of my experience again…And that very night, I was to have an interesting experience through the dream state with a background note on the topic…

The dream campus
    September 6th, 2011
    I Phasing
    I am on a student campus, in a room I share with another woman. I am quietly lying on my bed when suddenly I realize that I see a classroom instead of what I should be seeing, and yet I know that at the moment, I am still lying on my bed in the campus room. The scope of what I can see is small at first, and I `look around`, carefully and slowly, so that I do not lose contact, and as I do so, I keep detailing in my mind everything I see: the bright and peaceful classroom, the students sitting at their desks, the female teacher in front of the class…Until I realize that I am now literally standing in the middle of that classroom, and perfectly visible, for the students now all look at me oddly! Thrilled by the opportunity to explore as much as I can now that I am finally out, I decide that I really have no time to lose and so, I happily leave right away the classroom without even apologizing for the interruption!

II Out!
    Not that far from the classroom, I decide to take an elevator, in order to go as high as possible. Once inside, I am a little disappointed, as it seems like the highest floor available is only the 6th, while I remember that once, I went up to the 11th in an elevator. (See Eleventh floor from Ancient memories – Part II) I push twice the button 6, and thrilled nevertheless, I start wondering where this is going to lead, and what this floor (or plane) is going to look like… The doors open, and well, I end up in a very normal-looking bright and neat large area, part of a building, where people only seem to pass by. I see large stairs and decide to go down one floor. Everything is realistic enough and as I look around, for some reason, I am reminded of one of my friends, who told me that once in a lucid release dream, he started pushing away everyone who happened to be on his way; he felt it was ok since he knew they were not real. ``But here it is different`` I tell myself, ``These people are real, so I ought to behave…My guides may be watching.`` I think, jokingly.

III Ennui

As I walk around in that not-so thrilling building, I start wondering if something interesting is going to happen this time… Will I meet someone like in previous projections? Will I be able to offer my help, like that time when I met a man imprisoned in the wall? However, nothing really seems to be happening, and the excitement I had at the beginning is now wearing off. I realize that I don’t take such a great pleasure in exploring only for the sake of exploring, and that I am really much more interested in people. And so, I start thinking about a loved one, and then also about a fellow student from the dream campus, and how it would be so much more interesting if one of them was here with me… On this thought, I notice a small boutique, and sense a scent coming from this boutique that I am strangely drawn to… I walk toward it, but I start losing the visuals then, and the next thing I know, I am back on my bed, in the dream campus room.

IV Back in the student room

On the bed, there are small black buttons oddly scattered out of their pouch (the odd unexplained detail), and more importantly, a MP3 player. I look at it and think I probably fell asleep or in trance while listening to music or meditating on it. On the side table next to my bed, I notice I managed to spill water from a glass, although I can’t recall how and when. Some pocket student books are soaked and my roommate is really mad and making a scene. I’m fine with it, even amused, as I seem to know her fiery temper well enough to tell that it will quickly pass… But at the moment, she is angry enough to spill more water on the side table, completely intentionally.``I am not going to clean that`` I tell her calmly. Without a word, she then wipes up all the water, still somewhat angrily. I then remember I just had a projection, and so I leave the room, hoping to find a quieter place to write down all the details before I forget about them...

The dream continues then, but the content really becomes off topic at this point, as it rather seems to deal with karmic issues, so I will keep the veil on this part…at least for now!

Interestingly, through the phasing experience, whether it was simulated or not, I was brought to understand one more thing on the topic. My core desire was clearly exposed when I started losing interest in the projection: I simply want to interact with others, to learn from them, to be of help. And deep inside, it may be that I do not really mind whether I do this through a `normal` dream, a lucid dream or some other type of more `classic` projections. In other words, what I thought I wanted so much (a `classic` projection - in my terms) wasn’t actually what I truly desired and needed. And although I certainly enjoy reading other member’s adventures (), like The Fool I have my own star to follow, my own dreams to pursue…

…That doesn’t mean I was done projecting however!
    I actually had a few short experiences afterwards, now that I was more detached (no longer comparing and not as much dwelling on the past!) I even had two of them in December, one of which was this short but interesting one I want to share… Just for the sake of sharing

Full Moon
    December 16, 2011
    I am lying in bed in the darkness of my bedroom, thinking and being overly hard on myself, when suddenly I start feeling hard-to-describe energy sensations. Thinking it may be my higher self or a guide, I ask, still feeling sorry about myself, how I could overcome this fault of mine, and I start feeling more energy sensations, as if I was being gently pulled out of my body, bottom-up. Then I feel like someone is making my body roll over in the bed. It makes me laugh softly, as, well, it is kind of funny, and it brightens my mood. It feels like I am kindly being teased, and as I wonder, amused, who is doing this, I catch on… I used this rolling movement to get out of body before, and so I continue on my own, and roll over until I end up on the floor. I notice how smooth my fall felt, thinking that it would have hurt much more normally. ``Very typical of an outing`` I think.

Oddly enough, I can’t see in front of me since my hair is apparently covering my face. I have a thought for the helping hand who aided me to exit. ``Could I see you?`` I ask, feeling all daring for asking. I pull my hair back and…I see nothing but the soft darkness of my bedroom. I am not really surprised nor very disappointed, as I wasn’t convinced I was to have any answer when I asked in the first place.

The next thing I know, I am on my bed, looking through the window over the bedhead, and I firmly believe I am awake, done with the projection. The peaceful night scenery I look at has not much to do with what I would normally see, but this completely eludes me. I look at the full moon and for a second find it strange, since I remember seeing the full moon a couple nights ago. It shouldn’t be full now… ``But maybe my memory is simply playing tricks on me.`` I think. Lucid dreaming literature then crosses my mind. ``Am I dreaming? Am I dreaming?`` I ask myself dreamily, though not very convinced I may actually be dreaming: I am so sure I am awake! And so, as I gaze at the full moon, I suddenly lose the visuals and then realize, amused, that I am lying in bed, and that now I am really awake!

It does not seem to me that I was answered how I could overcome that fault of mine I had felt so sorry about earlier. I believe I was actually pulled out of body so that I stop hurting myself like that. It felt as if I was told it was all ok, and that I was giving this way too much importance. In the end, this short outing did lift my mood, and also served as a reminded that I had to be more understanding toward myself. We are often so hard on ourselves…

That said, I like to think that, although I didn’t get to see who was with me then, I was given a clue to find out who it was… This full moon anecdote sounded very familiar, indeed. Once before, during a short outing in the living room of my former apartment (See An eventful night!), I had also gazed at a full moon, and found it strange, since I was so sure I had only seen a quarter earlier that night in the physical. The person accompanying me back then, had said it was always a full moon…

I have wondered many times why he had said that, so it was only natural that I would easily link to one another both full moon episodes… And to this teacher who had been accompanying me then

Re: The dream campus

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    I am reminded of one of my friends, who told me that once in a lucid release dream, he started pushing away everyone who happened to be on his way; he felt it was ok since he knew they were not real. ``But here it is different`` I tell myself, ``These people are real, so I ought to behave…My guides may be watching.
    Sorry, I don't want to come across too harsh now, but is your friend more of the materialist kind? Many who do project describe it as lucid dreaming (for me it's the same anyway, but that's another topic now). Also, many of them might be under the influence of fear and therefore wishing it all to be 'not real', just like they are playing a personal mind video game "in their heads" at night. That is why some of them behave in ego shooter manner in the non-physical. It is also a kind of "God-Mode"-feeling ("Wow, I'm in control and can do anything I feel like now!").

I believe, however, that this lucid behaviour (no matter if based on fear, hedonism, a certain belief system / fixed paradigm) hinders personal spiritual progress.
    I think we should always try to 'behave' even though it might be simulations or created thought forms we deal with (which we can often never really be too certain of) because even they are created for a reason and have their own "reality" - as every single thought actually has.

Yes, when I remember dreams from years ago, I can say that I also behaved badly in dreams in former times occasionally, which was before I started to go on my deliberate spiritual path from 2009 on. Recently I see some progress with me, as even in my "normal" dreams (="un"conscious / dream state) I seem to 'remember' to behave more calmly (or rather: do so naturally) - which I assume to be a seep-through ("puncture"?) of my conscious (higher?) self making me 'behave myself' in ANY situation.

An exception might be specific dream scenarios (simulations) where some emotional capsules ("emocaps" - as I call them now) are opened and experienced. I experienced anger, fear and recently depression (the latter being by far the worst I can tell!). But it seems that "emocaps" are a kind of almost therapeutic measure performed by my sub- or superconscious to work through some area that need mending or further to be worked on. Sometimes it is also a warning. But this leads to far offtopic now.

Anyway, maybe you could have a chat with your friend to make him aware of this, maybe let him talk to the 'person figures' and learn sth from them instead of pushing them?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hello, poeme.

Kurt associates the 6th chakra with lucidity and with the 6th subplane of a plane. Seems you achieved lucidity and then went to the associated plane - elevators often represent subplane changes.

The interesting thing is that as you asked for a more purposeful experience, you were drawn to it. You identify that sense with scent - which is interesting if you think about it. I think you were actually drawn to a simulation, and that's why you suddenly found yourself in a campus bed - a place both related to study and night time. This might be a hint that this is indeed a simulation.

Blog Entries

Hi Volgerle, I can feel you mean well, so no worries...

I can understand why you were led to see my friend this way since I mentionned this anecdote only too briefly and out of its whole context, however no, he doesn’t have fear or control issues, nor he is a materialist or an hedonist, which are not necessarily bad things in my opinion anyway… For instance, I read somewhere, probably in a Seth book, that a soul may want to explore a series of more simple and down-to-earth lives focused on the senses and the material side of life in order to bring balance, as opposed to a series of lives focused on spiritual and/or intellectual pursuits… And well, there is no time at the soul level, so if I understand it well, there is no real `order` here. To learn how to enjoy it here, without excess, is an important lesson… Well, I’m sure you are with me on that one, so maybe I’m just babbling

That said, my friend and I did have a discussion regarding this dream before… We are very close and although our beliefs do differ, we talk very openly about these things. I tell him things I wouldn’t even dare to write here. We also had another chat yesterday, and we both thought your post raised interesting questions. (He’s okay with what you wrote by the way, although he doesn’t entirely share your beliefs… He’s a very open minded guy, so it’s all good!)

I tend to think, more like you, that we should behave and that distinct entities may show up in lucid dreams as well as `classic` astral projections (in non-lucid dreams too in my opinion). He believes his dreams are mostly his own creations, his personal space in which he may vent or release unexpressed emotions if needed. That said, I do believe he was indeed in his personal space in this lucid dream I was refering too. What I should have mentionned was that he didn’t start pushing away people out of deliberate agressivity. He said he was running, pursing something important, and he felt he had to make his way quickly. He also felt it was ok to do so : perhaps somehow he knew he was in his personal space and he knew these dream characters were self created. And I would agree on the lather. They were faceless, with no real depht, and none of these characters actually reacted when pushed away.

It is true however that we could debate whether it is ethical or not to behave toward self created characters in a manner we wouldn’t in the physical toward living persons like you and I. Some would say it is perfectly alright and much healthier and ethical to vent in the dream state than doing so in the physical or turning the unexpressed emotions against oneself. Some others would say it is unethical no matter what the circusmtance is. And yet (and this is another interesting angle) some of these would see it ethical if the dream characters involved were bad guys or monsters… Then again, others would say that a dream character is a dream character, regardless of the shape given.

We could also debate on what is to be considered ethical; based on which culture, which time period, which belief system? The question is interesting : maybe it would make an interesting thread in itself
    Last edited by poème; 27th January 2012 at 04:55 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Hello, poeme.

Kurt associates the 6th chakra with lucidity and with the 6th subplane of a plane. Seems you achieved lucidity and then went to the associated plane - elevators often represent subplane changes.

The interesting thing is that as you asked for a more purposeful experience, you were drawn to it. You identify that sense with scent - which is interesting if you think about it. I think you were actually drawn to a simulation, and that's why you suddenly found yourself in a campus bed - a place both related to study and night time. This might be a hint that this is indeed a simulation.
    That's a very interesting intake... Surely, you know also what he associates with the 5th chakra regarding this? (I went down one floor at some point, so I was on the fifth at the end.)

If I understand you well, the dream part following the return to the campus could have been a simulation I was drawn to? The interesting thing regarding that matter is that I then met with this person (unknown to me in the physical) I had actually thought of when I started wishing I was accompanied... And this person was wounded, like the wounded man emprisonned in the wall I had also thought of in that part of the `dream.`

It makes me wonder if the whole `phasing` experience could have been a simulation too, as a mean to make me understand what my real motivations and needs are. It makes sense to me at the moment since it started and ended in the campus room, associated with study as you say...

Blog Entries

Sounds good to me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    1st chakra, sense of being in a new state of consciousness or body, nothing else, no sense of place
    2nd chakra, sense of being in a space, but no ability to perceive it or move around in it
    3rd chakra, ability to move within a space, but not necessarily to perceive it
    4th chakra, ability to sense the presence of other nonphysical beings and distinguish between them by function
    5th chakra, ability to communicate with other nonphysical beings
    6th chakra, coordinates inner sense impressions to create the experience of being in a virtual nonphysical environment, including startlingly clear visuals (though these may be representations of non-space non-time oriented environments in imagery derived from the physical reality)
    7th chakra, allows you to transcend the perceptual biases of the body you're in so you can transfer your focus of consciousness to the next higher energy body
    Charles also once explained to me that the 5th chakra alone is like reading a poem, hearing the words, but not have an understanding what it means. Analysis and understanding derive from the 6th chakra. The 6th chakra is also needed in translating nonphysical experiences and communication to physical plane imagery we can understand. That's probably why the visuals are clearer when it's active. The interaction of the 5th and 6th can be the start of decoding ROTEs/energy information packets.

In "Music and the Soul" Kurt also explains that the 5th chakra is involved with social interaction. He associates the 5th chakra with dance music, the element of tempo in music (especially faster tempi that are considered upbeat) and the transmission of lifestyles and other social values and norms.

Blog Entries

Oh yes, I had read that list before
    For some reason, I thought you were refering to another one… I’m glad you reminded me of it however... I had not yet fully realized how the 5th level of this `dream` building, and what I longed for in this part of my experience, stick amazingly well with was is linked to the 5th chakra: communication and social interaction!

What you explained about the interactions between the 5th and the 6th chakra also speak to me when I think of how my dreams became so hard to follow and unclear after a period of much clearer dreams. It was really as you say : I would sometimes recall things but it was as if I didn’t understand them or couldn’t say what linked these things to one another, and it was really hard to put elements recalled into words in my dream journal… Perhaps the 6th chakra of this developping body wasn’t online then… It would explain this strange lack of understanding.

On a positive note, I think my dream recall, and my understanding of elements recalled, are improving now. There may still be much room for improvement, but I find it encouraging to realize that this drop in recall and understanding may actually be a sign of progress

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast