Thread: Thematic Dream Journal

Blog Entries

Re: Thematic Dream Journal

I felt... really good
    And not «drained» at all in the end!
    Last edited by poème; 15th June 2011 at 02:03 AM. Reason: formatting

Blog Entries

The worries for the man came only afterwards, when I started analysing the dream more in depth... But I had none when I woke up, if I remember well, so I guess it's a good sign...

Blog Entries

It's possible that it was a retrieval, and the wall was symbolic of something that might have made sense to him. Maybe what you were thinking (that he could get out of there? That he could accept compassion?) was part of the retrieval.
    Something like that...
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Thanks for the insights! It does make sense.. I could see that he was wounded, and that he needed help, perhaps healing. When he put his hand on mine, I did feel that it was somehow a sign that he could accept whatever it is that I could give him, and... that he was thankful too that someone paid attention to him in the end!

Well, if it truly was a retrival, I really hope I'll be able to be of help some other time too

Re: One of my first I-don't-know-what-this-is (WILD or OBE or..)

Quote Originally Posted by poème
    Fun flight experiments!
    …And start jumping-floating around, from roof to roof. Oddly enough, I even encounter another woman doing the same. My floating skills seem to need some improvement and I have some fun time experimenting around. I can easily start floating around a few feet above the ground but the hard thing is to go higher… and maintain the flight! One time, I run and jump above large stone stairs…but end up falling right in the middle of it in some silly way. I laugh at myself heartily. Some people turn their head and look at me but I don’t seem to mind.
    There is also a strange game (?) with platforms at different heights to perhaps again practice flight, but I can’t find the words to describe that well. I recall trying it for a couple of minutes and again having some fun.
    For me, this whole description sounds very much like Kurt Leland's description of the Mental Plane Dream Zone Training area (or maybe it was still in the Astral), a kind of field, place or area where projectors (more at a time) can train and exercise their kinesthetic and movement abilities.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    For me, this whole description sounds very much like Kurt Leland's description of the Mental Plane Dream Zone Training area (or maybe it was still in the Astral), a kind of field, place or area where projectors (more at a time) can train and exercise their kinesthetic and movement abilities.
    Very likely so, yes (whether astral or mentral or..) A part of this area did feel like a kind of «playground» to exercice flying and floating skills... And I wasn't alone there... There was at least this other woman I met on the roof tops!

Blog Entries

A dream counterpart of March 6th experience

On March 6, after the experience described earlier, I spent some time thinking about it, wondering what it was, and trying to figure out whether it was a lucid dream or some kind of projection. I read again Robert Bruce’s thoughts on the topic but I could not find where my experience would fit. Surely, I was very lucid, but my experience was not «solid» and «realistic» enough to be a WILD in Robert Bruce’s terms, and yet, the exit and re-entry symptoms were not such as those he reports for an OBE: I felt no heavy vibrations or any heavy symptoms besides perhaps the spinning effect. «So was it only adream?» I then wondered.

That night, after a dream sequence, I had an experience which resembled the one I had the night before in some aspects, but which was completely different in some other aspects…

March 7, 2011 (morning)
    The dream counterpart
    I am laying on a bed, gazing at the ceiling again, when suddenly, a circle of blue-violet light appears, and this time, it’s even larger. I am surprised to see this happening again so soon, since I rarely have such unusual dreams or experiences twice in a row. It seems like I do have access to parts of my memory, but what’s strange is that I don’t seem to notice something important: I am not in my actual apartment, and not either in my own bedroom. I am in my childhood’s home. But I don’t seem to give this much thoughts and perhaps don’t remember that I am not sleeping in this bedroom now. I may be slightly lucid, but I can’t seem to think as clearly as I could in the previous experience. Compared to it, I seem to be only half there.

I gaze at the circle, and like the day before, I start feeling a spinning effect, but somehow it’s different: the experience is definitely not as smooth as it was, and I end up falling - not very gracefully - on the floor at the feet of the bed. I get up and go toward the door, which is open.
    From the threshold of the door, I can see the living room. (The house has a cathedral roof and this bedroom, upstairs, opens on a balcony from which it’s possible to see downstairs.) What I see does resemble what I would see in the waking state, at least when it comes to the configuration of the place, but my dad is there, and all lights are turned on, though it should be 5 am or so in the physical. (I suppose he was actually asleep at the time) For some reason, I am concerned about my physical body, and I think that I could end up being hurt if I were to try to fly over the balcony. «What if it doesn’t work», I think(!) I also seem to be concerned about being seen by my dad, that if he were to see me flying around, it could disturb him (!) So I go back in the bedroom …

The bedroom has a similar configuration to its physical counterpart though the bed is not supposed to be there, and I don’t remember seeing the large mirror that is supposed to be there. I go toward the window and try to pass through it, like I did last time. I push with my hands on the glass. The matter seems to offer more resistance than it did in the previous experience. It doesn’t seem exactly solid, but it’s harder to create an opening which, anyway, closes itself as soon as my hand is no longer there. It’s kind of hard to explain, but as a result, I can’t seem to be able to get out this time and I give up on trying. «Anyway, it would be cold outside» I tell myself, apparently concerned about my physical body again (!) I wake up shortly after, just as I would wake up from a dream. (No fading and transition effect with hypnagogic imagery.)

I still can’t seem to tell for sure what both experiences were but I can see how different they were in quality. It’s very likely that the second one was a dream, since I know for sure that it came after a sequence of dreams I could remember well, but it’s also possible that one may project from a dream. Whatever it was, I have the feeling that its purpose was to give me a clue, a ground for comparison, to help me find the answer I was looking for, or perhaps to help me go further than this question… After all, is a label really needed here? Lately, I wondered why is it that I so want to know whether my experiences are dreams or not? Is it because somewhere, deep inside, I still believe that dreams are less «valid», less «real»?

Is it really so? I am starting to doubt that…

…More on this next time, maybe!
    Last edited by poème; 15th June 2011 at 02:04 AM.

Blog Entries

Dream Communication - Part I

Dream communication – Part I

One of the reasons why I think dreams are more than «just dreams» is that, in some dreams, «normal» dreams, we appear to be able to communicate with each others, or to reach someone else’s mind in order to share information with this person (incarnated… or not).

Dream communication makes sense when one holds the belief that we are all one. I may be wrong but what I understand and mean here is that our very first nature is all about energy… And this energy has only one source, is one in everyone, even though we receive it and express it differently because of the matter we are made of, which filters the source in us through different bodies (physical as well as spiritual bodies, for they too are made of matter, though less dense matter). If indeed, we are all one and if our separateness from others, from the whole, is only an illusion maintained by matter, the ability to reach others, their thoughts and feelings, appears to be a very «natural» thing, considering our very own spiritual «nature». After all, at some level, we all are already interconnected… That being said, I believe that everyone contacts others in the dream state and that no special gift is needed to do so. I’m sure that everyone can recall, like me, at least one dream such as these I will tell, in which it seems that we reached someone else’s mind, or that we were reached…

Direct chat in the dream state with known persons
    When such a connection seems to occur in some of my dreams, the person who reached me or whom I reached is likely to appear as a dream character and to directly chat with me in the dream. I am not saying here that every dream character that I chat with is someone else who communicates with me, but I recall one very striking dream I had in my twenties which shows that this can indeed happen…

A chat about a loved one’s death
    One of my aunts, or one of my mother’s sisters, was diagnosed with cancer. As it is often the case, doctors could not tell when she would die even though it was surely a matter of months. There was no recovery possible. She lived far away and I did not know her that well, but my mother was very close to her when they were both younger and so, I guess this was affecting her more than what she was letting show through, for one night I dreamed of her. I don’t recall the details of our conversation since I never wrote down this dream but to make the story short, she came to me, crying over her sister’s death. And I didn’t know that she was dead when I had this dream. I was living on my own, away from home, and in fact, my mother had received the news over the phone that same night…

Letters, phone calls, emails, messages on boards…
    Sometimes, the sender doesn’t show up directly in the dream but seems to send his or her message though other means… I’m sure that everyone, in a dream, once received a letter, a phone call or even an email or a message on a board… I suspect these to be genuine dream communication. Of course, one has to keep in mind that it may not always be the case, and that the content, as well as the sender, may be symbolic and may need to be analysed. However, I maintain that it is sometimes the case, perhaps more often than not…

A letter from a guide
    Once, in my teen years, two friends and I played with a Ouija board. I was kind of sceptical back then but they managed to prove me that there was really something going on. The topic of angels/guides (I don’t recall the term we used) was brought in one question… And after that day, I started thinking that if I did have such guides, they were not doing a very good job since I was very unhappy (how very ungrateful indeed! ) And this thought would cross my mind from time to time, especially when something «bad» would happen, even though I was actually unhappy because of who I was – a shy and oversensitive teen with a low self esteem - rather than because of external events.

That being said, in my late teen years, I had a dream in which I received a letter from someone. I never wrote down this dream either, so I can’t recall for sure what was in the letter, but I remember how sad and sorry I felt while I was reading. In the dream, I knew who this letter was from and I knew where to find this person. I went searching for him right away, and found him sitting on a bench, in some strange looking otherworldly building. He asked me if I still thought that he was doing such a bad job (!) and I told him, without hesitation, that it was not so, really not so, and I think I added other things, possibly that I actually appreciated what he was doing for me… And since then, I never had again this thought that used to cross my mind as a teen…

I’d be curious to know if you can relate to any of this or if you think you experienced dream communication in some other way. If you have any comments, or would like to post a dream of that type here, you are welcome to do so. If however, you prefer to remain silent, for whatever reason, I hope you had a nice time reading this –again - long post!
    Last edited by poème; 15th June 2011 at 02:06 AM.

Blog Entries

Hello, poeme.

I like the ideas you are presenting. I don't know if it was Kurt who wrote it, but I recall someone stating that the real art of out-of-body communication is to reach within and discover the common ground with the other. I'd say not everyone has the same access to this, though, partly to the psychological issues involved.

Over the years I could identify several dreams (not all mine) that seem to be the result of attempts at remote influencing, not necessarily consciously induced, but traceable to specific people. All of them were strong-willed individuals with an agenda to push, and they obviously continued to do so at night. Those dreams were often marked by recognition of what was going on and an act of resistance.

I guess if that can happen, anything can happen. I would guess that these cases were thoughtforms sent out by others and hanging around my energy field till they would resolve in a dream scenario, just like my own thoughts and emotions do. It's like a "transferred impulse" in that two things are clearly separate (at least at some level) but an impulse or vibration transfers over.

Similarly I have believed for quite a while that a good deal of the thoughts we think are resonances of the thought and feeling forms (what Robert Monroe called the "M-Band") making contact with our energy field. As we develop spiritually less and less of the lower thoughts and emotions resonate, leading to an ever calmer and more settled mind. Kurt has often stressed that in order to go beyond the dream zone and reach the public astral one has to be reaonably clear of such obstructing energies as well. I guess it's the same thing at another level. A mind not busy resonating to the lower things can take in the higher things presented to it while being immersed in nonphysical reality.

But I digress.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Regarding dream interaction: I don't want to write too much here since it is poeme's thread. I will post one recent adventure in a (soon to be started) OBE-journal of mine. The point is this: I believe that also as a "lucid" (projector/dreamer) you can pretty well interact with "non-lucids" ("normal" dreamers, so to speak), especially when they are personally and emotionally entangled with you (friends, lovers, kinship, etc).
    I will post this event soon. I have recent instances that prove to me that as "lucid" (projector) I interact with the (emotional) dreams of my mother, some physical / astral-counterpart locations also play a role here.
    She, of course, seems to remember none of it, although I tried to implant memory by agreeing on a code word - in vain, though (I did not ask her directly yet, but checked for keywords and her reaction, maybe I need to press her more directly on it). It turns out, I have no other explanation as to have been - almost violently in a way - drawn into her vivid dreams one or two times now.
    (The funny thing is also, that it resembles another forum account of another projector. It really happened in a very similar way for me now. I will also provide a link to the other account that is pretty similar to it. I think it's interesting.)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast