Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Programming Experiment 3: Retrieval Lessons

Re: Programming Experiment 3: Retrieval Lessons

Strange that when I do affirmations for doing a (lucid! not dream..) retrieval, like I did in recent days again, I - once again! - seem to get dream messages that tell me that I might not be developed enough (yet ... but possibly closer now?). Now, this is two nights in a row:

last night:
    My appartment complex where I live has an underground car park. I come to retrieve my car for a trip out and it is not there anymore. Another one is placed there, but 'across' the parking place where my car was standing. A group of youngsters is nearby, they are making a bit if a fuss and noise there (as adolescents in groups are usually doing it) but they are not near my car. Still, I suspect them to have possibly 'moved' my car to another place. I also look outside on the street then (where I sometimes park it) but don't find it.
    Then a guy (not known to me) comes up to me and explains to me that this basement car park has more levels, so I should look on another floor. This is the highest floor so it might be further down on a lower floor. It turns out he is right.

the night before last night:
    I drive with a little children's bike (which is actually a real one from my childhood) through my hometown city. I get overtaken and stopped by a guy I identify as the owner of a music instruments shop (of which I really bought my first drumset in my youth). He wants to sell me a faster, better, "adult" bike. I ask for specifities. He shows it to me, it is a kind of tracking bike with many gears and other stuff on it. I tell him that I drive pretty well with my own little bike, also since I am so used to it, but I am considering the offer.

So, if I equate car/bike = energy body (and related capabilities), couldn't it tell me I need an upgrade or a 'shift' to a higher 'level (floor)'?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

The car park could represent a plane - there is the notion of the whole (the plane) and its layered parts (the levels = the subplanes). You find yourself on the highest subplane but your car is not there. This could mean that you know where you would need to go but your vehicle/energy body is not yet "there." The difference would be where you are at, development-wise (the place where your car is parked) and the place where your intention points you, where you want to be or even expect yourself to be (thinking your car should be there).

The next experience seems to have to do with energy bodies. The thing is that we often reject experiences where we have less capabilities or some senses seem not to work, etc, as failures. Yet these might be exactly the experiences where we are learning something new in the next-higher body. As we don't know how it works yet (having not absorbed it intuitively from past experiences), we experience troubles. The lower energy body seems preferrable as we have mastered it well.

This is represented here as you not wanting to leave the "children's bike" behind for the "adult bike." There would be some learning before you could make full use of it. You still have a preference for the predictable nature of your astral body experiences over mental body experiences, it seems. Astral body experiences usually suffer least from incompleteness or out-of-control elements, also lucidity is more reliable. A shift is required (the gears, maybe?) nevertheless to make progress (child to adult).

There is always some tendency of sticking with what we know that has to be overcome when a new level of the overall experience opens to us.

Cheers,
    Oliver

The vehicle dreams don't let go of me. Tonight I was looking for a parking place at the university campus ('my old' one where I was a student).
    But before I enter the campus area I am asked (by a sign or whatever, don't remember) that I need to use a 'lighter gasoline' type if I drive on on the campus area. However I do it, I do so and then proceed.
    Well ... using "lighter" stuff for my vehicle to get on in an area of learning and study ,hmm, gets me thinking again ...

There is more to report from that night, also with regard to retrieving, but as at the moment I lack the time, just in short: Several projections in the presumably 'lower astral', so I guess. Some people seeemed to molest me (sometimes almost sexually) there, mostly when I was lying still there with exit blindness. On other occasions I asked my helpers to appear (also shouted 'retrieval' and the name of one of the helpers, because doing this was my aim that night). I met some girls on a stairway that told me that they don't need retrievals 'round here' (or even don't know what it is). Several more strange encounters, sometimes it got very dream-like again, often I also fell back quickly into my body and 'rebooted'.

Later, another dream when I also was in school class gain. The teacher forced me to read a passage from a book. I asked her if this really is necessary and why I do have to read it all word by word. She insisted. Don't know if I did then.
    Scene cuts, time jump: We get grades in that same class. I get a really good grade from the (same!) teacher. And suddenly I know I get the grade because she was forcing me to go through this (reading the book). I had this insight in the dream (not only now!) and was grateful for it.
    Well,... Maybe the forceful reading also relates to my forceful ride through lower astral realms earlier on? It is because I asked for an answer in the dream regarding these strange disturbing projections. Maybe I need these experiences, as well, to get "hardened" more?

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

Fuel is energy in liquid form. Sounds like "subtler energy" to me. Could also mean "more refined" (which would be kind of a pun, as fuel is refined, and subtler energy is "finer"). I'd say this in itself doesn't make too much sense, but a bit of context might help. The place you find yourself on on the subtler places is defined by the state of the energy in your energy bodies. If your astral body is full of unprocessed coarser energy you cannot rise for example to the lower mental plane (the university campus) even if you have access to the mental body in general (own the vehicle).

In order to gain access to the higher planes certain energies have to be processed out, and dreams and dream-like experiences are one way to do that. Maybe you had some lustful energies to process, and ended up on the corresponding lower astral planes. See also Kurt's explanations about the 4 lower astral subplanes here.

The lower astral planes can be kind of purgatorial in nature, at least they serve that purpose with the recently deceased, but these would also be the realms of where nightmares and such are experienced, I think. A hint is given here by the molesters - if lustful energies were to be processed out, you would find yourself in a location that this energy would attract you to - and also others having similar processing to do. This would explain their behavior. You can compare Monroe's earlier adventures where he says he describes what are essentially the lower astral planes and how he had to pass through them on its way to adventures. I guess in the beginning of "Far Journeys".

The reference about the grade might indeed have meant the lower astral realm experience. So maybe you did successfully process some of it out?

The notion of processing stuff in your astral body might return here and there, but in general I would expect it to lessen over time. Later on, if you can get beyond the astral body more reliably, you might even revisit the lower astral realms from the higher perspective. It's like walking a shifty neighbourhood in broad daylight (and also without harm or impact).

Cheers,
    Oliver

Thanks, Korpo, for the interesting comments (esp. the subtle/coarser-energy idea makes a lot of sense to me indeed) and for the link to Kurt's description - I will read it in detail tomorrow (too late and too much to read now).

Just before I go to bed now, one more thing I missed out here, that occurred to me could be meaningful, too.

It's the last remembered and very short dream sequence from that night. I was on a train (whatever that means) where I see lady is sitting in a seat opposite to me. Not sure but it might have been the teacher from before (but as said, I cannot be not sure), anyway she seemed to radiate some authority and assertiveness. She goes away then, but comes back.

There is only one thing I remember she looked at me and says to me: "Tomorrow." She said it twice. That got through. I don't remember any other message.

So, tomorrow could mean tomorrow night in this case - which in turn would mean tonight. Tension rises, it's half past 1 a.m. and almost bed-time for me now (yeah, I know, weekend, but I'm tired) ... I'll be prepared and try to give my best and hope that a good learning experience will follow. Fingers crossed.

However, I had been wrong before with dreamt date-announcements like this. As is documented in my lucidiary I also was told in a (dream) classroom by a teacher that a few days later sth decisive would happen (and that I should bring my 'bag' with me). I think it was around end-April / May.
    However, eventually nothing came out of it as much as I can tell (I had a few dreams about going to a swimming pool, also one about a training session there. Well, you might need a bag for this, but I cannot ascertain for me in any way that was related to the earlier announcement).

So, I will know more tomorrow and may update here (or on my lucidiary, which depends on the type of experience, of course) if sth happened. As said, fingers crossed.

no, nothing came out of it, at least nothing I remember

cars and bikes, bikes and cars, over and over again ... this symbology does not let go of me ...

I stand with my car at a set of traffic lights where there seems some obstructions due to roadworks. I then notice however that I already passed the queue of cars before the lights, and am parked at the side of the road, looking ahead to my destination. It is a country road, so the destination is the next bigger city, as it seems.

However, the strange thing is, I still cannot decide to go on, as some 20 metres ahead of me a police patrol parked at the site who seem to measure and probably capture speed limit passing perpetrators. Although I did never experience sth bad with them, I don't like police street patrols (in general, also in physical life) and decide to turn back, which I do then.

I drive back through an old town / village (a neighbouring town of my old childhood village actually) and suddenly I do not have a car anymore, but a bike again - a normal, simple one with only a few gears on it (3 actually, as I used to have as child). I notice that as I try to cycle up an only slightly steeper up-hill street I get problems and my legs get weary, i do not get ahead, even a smaller gear (for uphill) does not work. I park at the side to rest.

There I meet a group of people on bikes who also have a break there, as it seems. One is a nice girl with red hair (don't know her). I talk to her about my bike.

Suddenly, I seem to be in a basement with her and the group. The group (still each one with a bike) are mostly positioned on the stairs that lead up to the ground floor, watching me while I talk to the girl.

Despite it being in a cellar, it is nothing scary about it. Actually it really looks like a bike repair workshop. I look down at my bike and see the possible reason why I did not get ahead anymore: My rear bike wheel is missing! Probably it wasn't there all the time. In the dream, I start to wonder how I could make a move with it at all.

I don't remember but I even think that my front wheel was then missing two, so I was only holding the body of it in the air, which is actually funny when I now think about it. The girl, as a matter of fact, states correctly that it would be hard for me to move forward like this. I need a new bike or a repaired one. Dream ends or cannot be remembered further.

My thoughts: Well, ok, all not so new,. I need a new bike - symbolically seen, this is not news, just a repeated message now.

Problem is that although I can 'file' the symbology as to what area it all refers to, it is still difficult to find out what EXACTLY the elements mean and most of all: How do I get a new one in the first place? Or how do I get the upgrade / repair of the old bike? Was this taking place now in this dream scene? I cannot tell. I am not told how to upgrade in the dreams. So how to find out?

Also the car dream is strange: Why did I turn back with my original destination in front of me? What did the traffic lights (which I already had passed!) and the roadworks mean? Why scared of the stationed police traffic guards? And why the change from car to bike then? Did I 'go down' (planes)?

So maybe: Is car = mental body or upgraded astral body / bike = astral body?

That, in turn, would mean that not even my astral body is developed enough (for my intentions) then because even this one needs to get upgraded. But again: I don't know what to do or how to attain it.

Anyway, I will, as another exercise in dream programming now, do the following affirmation tonight:

„I get a new (and better) bike!“

Of course, I know it is about the symbology. So maybe I hope to get an answer on what to do to 'upgrade' my bike (bodies...)? Let's see what happens. (Or hey ... perhaps should I ask for a faster car instead !?)

Blog Entries

Life is a trip, isn't it?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Tonight in a dream I got to my car and had two flat tyres on the left side. A woman then came along and explained to me how easy it would be round here to rip cars off their most important spare parts. She reached under the car and there was a slight disturbance and then all my wheels were missing.

I got the message. I shouldn't use cars in the astral anymore .

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    I got the message. I shouldn't use cars in the astral anymore .
    After pondering on this a little, and also weighing similar messages about "no car" (e.g. I saw a celebrity visiting me whom I read about a few days earlier that she recently 'lost her car' advertising deal) I came to the simple conclusion that maybe it just means the following: Take it slow, man.

Instead of hurrying and speeding around with a car, take a bike instead, or better take a rest, or just walk by foot.

Recently in a projection I saw a woman lying on a bed and gasping, looking ill. This could have been a retrieval possibilty (as I told myself later cuz I did not recognise it then). But maybe it was just a message telling me that I am too often 'in a rush' (thus the gasping) when I am out. which is right, because I get much too hectic then. (Third possibilty is that I could have tried to help/heal the woman. I will now also set a healer intention in the astral, next time when I am out).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast