Thread: Pretty Severe Problem Here

mar10fl Guest

Pretty Severe Problem Here

Hello Robert,

I am writing you in a time of great need right now. Let me begin by telling you a bit about the situation:

I have been interested in OBE/psychic self defense ever since I was in high school, and part of that reason is because I began to be sensitive to subtle energies. I had my own neg problems back then, and quickly learned the necessary precautions to safely removing attachments (this one was connected to my left temple). Needless to say, it took years of energy work to fix this and eventually when I got a Q-link, basically all problems stopped and I was able to remain in control of my thoughts completely since then.

Now...
    I know we don't talk about drug use here, and I fully understand why, but this is an urgent problem and I need to be straightforward about this. My brother has been taking psychedelic drugs for about a year now, and you can say his use has been pretty severe and frequent. Recently, he experienced a complete psychotic breakdown and was admitted to a psychiatric ward until he "cleared" (became relatively cognizant of normal reality) about a week later. After that, he went straight to a drug treatment facility where he has been for the last two weeks. During his stay at the hospital -- even before he was put in a psych ward -- he was drugged up basically by every drug they could think of. It was this time when he has no memory of his whole hospital stay, but during that time, he basically kept talking about all of these nonsensical things.

When he got out and into a treatment facility, I was finally able to talk to him and he mentioned that this orb or shadow was following him around. Since I have had experience with negs, I told him all of the countermeasures I knew such as visualization, energy work using tactile imaging, white light, etc. After I talked to him, my parents said that he was extremely calm and thanked me for speaking to him. He was in treatment for the past couple weeks and realized his delusions were not true. I spoke to him a couple times, he was doing well in the program and seemed in complete control and aware of the problems he had experienced, albeit he had no memory of his hospital stay.

Two days ago, he experienced a psychotic break and it seems like it was instilled by them telling him he had to stay longer than he expected at the treatment place. This triggered something and all of the sudden, he is back talking like he was in the hospital (I will spare you the details unless we can discuss this more privately). So, I talked to him yesterday for about two and a half hours, trying to understand what happened exactly. After hearing him kind of ramble for a bit, he starts talking about this being who visits him and tells him things.

This entity told him his name was "Raja". Inquiring further about this thing, I come to realize that basically every delusional thought that my brother has is because this entity told him it. I realize that some kind of mental illness coupled with drug use is a very real possibility, but I couldn't help but see that everything he was explaining to me was a tell-tale sign of psychic attack. I started to tell him about my problems back in high school, and he said that this "Raja" told him that he also spoke to me back when I lived at home.

Knowing how manipulative the entity I had attached to me was, it really scared me to think that it could be possible that it was the same thing. What I had was nasty, and I mean terrible. It perverted my mind with lies and told me to kill myself on several occasions. Extremely manipulative and intelligent.

I won't go into details about what it told my brother because they are very personal, but after talking to my brother, it has been working on him slowly and constantly for about a year. He sees it when it comes around, and "Raja" told him that he was a higher spiritual being who came to show him the way. Hearing what he actually told my brother, I immediately knew that this was neg/possible demonic activity. I know you can let things like this into your life through drug use, and I certainly am aware how detrimental it can be not only to your own mind, energy body, and physical body, but also to your life and all the people in it. Again, I gave my brother countermeasures and told him never to believe anything that it told him, and certainly not to let it in any more.

I know how difficult it is to remove negs and attachment points, and in order to prevent further psychic attack, be extremely careful when dealing with it and trying to remove it. If he does have significant mental problems, which may be a possibility, I know that he is in the right spot for now. However, if this is actually what I think it is --- and from my experience and knowledge of negs it seems to be in complete alignment with psychic attack and possible nasty entity, I refuse to let this take over my brother. If i need to speak to you privately about the details, I would be glad to. Any suggestions you have would be GREATLY appreciated and I hope that you can respond quickly as it seems to be an escalating problem. Thank you again and I hope you are able to understand and shed some of your light on this problem.

I'll keep following my bees and my intuition
    -M.

[Moderator note: Drug references are within acceptable guidelines. Also edited post to put in paragraph blocks for ease of reading. Content is unedited and uncensored and as originally written.]

Re: Pretty Severe Problem Here

G'day M,

you can email me at workshops @ my domain

if you have not already, get a copy of my new 'the practical psychic self defense handbook' and read it.

what can be done for a person depends largely on how willing they are to follow advice and make life changes, eg, to apply some countermeasures and make some healthy lifestyle changes.

robert