Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: question about the higher centers

question about the higher centers

this morning I was sitting at my table with my hands placed on the sides of my temples. I started focusing on the top of my head and started to feel the sensation of my sinuses clearing up and felt my face aligning (right side is noticeably sluggish). I could feel a weight being lifted off of my head as tingling sensations traveled up and out the top. Also, the right side of my temple was pulsing and fluttering.

As a result my head feels less blocked and my mind feels clearer. I can breathe and smell tons better. Visualizing seems easier. Overall, my mood has changed for the better.

what do we make of this? Crown/Pineal blockages? Shouldn't I be sending things out of the feet into the Earth?

Blog Entries

Re: question about the higher centers

Hello, okie.

Seems like you "unclogged" part of your system. Your system is a whole - if part of it is particularly blogged, you have the most noticeable effects on the overall system when it becomes unclogged. It seems like something for you unraveled for you there, and you let it play itself out.

If you feel any side effects coming on, you can still do additional grounding out through the feet.

Cheers,
    Oliver

3. Re: question about the higher centers

If something unblocks, why wonder about "what to make of it" ? Just enjoy it.

If you do feel side-effects and other issues, then work on these.
    Faith is believing in something you don't understand.
    When you replace believing with understanding, religions and opinions don't matter anymore.
    What is alchemy, animal magnetism, charisma, sexual attraction, spirituality

Quote Originally Posted by AnimalMagnetism
    If something unblocks, why wonder about "what to make of it" ?
    Can't speak for the OP but had it been me...i would've definitely wondered what to make of it.
    discovering triggers ,uncovering processes ..so that condition of "blockade-release" maybe duplicated again.
    ....but than again ...its probably just me ...i always tend to replace belief with understanding .

Do most people close their chakras after they are done working on then or do they leave them open all the time?
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

Blog Entries

No.
    Chakras are not doors, they are energy vortexes, and those don't open and close, they stimulate or not.
    If you put energy into 'closing' it, you are still putting energy and stimulating them.
    You can 'close' them for protection, but that is another thing.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

This is a very strange topic...although a very prevalent one.
    Just adding a thaught here.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Some people have active chakras, but what does that mean? We all have active chakras, if not we'd be dead.

Ok so the reason I ask is that I have recently been to a reike practitioner (level 2 but has lots of experience including personal training with Barbra Brennan. We were talking and the subject of chakra came up. She asked me if after I activated/stimulated my chakras that if I closed them. She was very surprised to learn that I do not as through my own learning I have never received such instruction. She informed me that it helps for protection as well as absorbing others negativity's which can be taken in by the open chakra. This makes sense but maybe to pro's need to voice their opinions
    "We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience" ~Chardin~

I forgot to mention that closing the chakras does not mean a complete close, it is shrinking each primary center down to a tiny speck of lights after a chakra/primary center session/mediation.

Blog Entries

That's why I said 'You can 'close' them for protection, but that is another thing.' I do 'sealing', as in 'drawing a sacred symbol over them' to keep baddies out or goodies in, but I don't consider them as 'closing' them. It feels like you're a flashlight, and you're closing the aperture- too much like a description for death for me, I'm big on symbology and association.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.