Hello

ok so, I guess some may know I'm a bit new and familer with energy work. I'm trying to get more of a understanding of what i'm doing and grow on it. unfortunelty i'm not so good with explaining or being clear but i'll do my best.

ok so, right now I'm studining a book called the 'Art and Science of Personal magnatism', has anyone heard of it? the woman who reccomneded me to robert bruce also recommeneded this book as well, in fact she recommended it ALOT. you can read it for free at psitek.net it's a old book in e book form it's really informative, direct and full of things you should know.

has anyone read it? it touches on a subject about 'projecting nerve force' which basically talks about putting your attention on your body or your aura in order to strengthen it.

Since I now know that I can develop my energy body by doing energy work I had a question, I thorize that the energy is a muscle and can be developed and worked, does anyone know if you can strengthen your aura by working on it energetically or is the aura simply the "inside energy coming out?"

thank you