Thread: Dream interpretation - Being stealed

1. Dream interpretation - Being stealed

Hi all!

I've been constantly dreaming about being stealed or a group of people trying to invade my house. In one of these dreams I "waked" on OBE state, and I heard a feminine voice saying "This room is suited for what we want to do", but it was not directed to me and after this, I woke up. Also when I "waked" in OBE state, I was in my other house, in another city. I am not doing any type of energy work (except for Yoga).

Any tips of what that might be?
    Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Re: Dream interpretation - Being stealed

Hello, vcazevedo.

What other themes or topics appear in your dreams?

Cheers,
    Oliver

3. Re: Dream interpretation - Being stealed

Thats the only peculiar dream that I can remember of. They are very clear and lucid, and yesterday was the fourth time in two weeks.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vcazevedo
    Hi all!

I've been constantly dreaming about being stealed or a group of people trying to invade my house. In one of these dreams I "waked" on OBE state, and I heard a feminine voice saying "This room is suited for what we want to do", but it was not directed to me and after this, I woke up. Also when I "waked" in OBE state, I was in my other house, in another city. I am not doing any type of energy work (except for Yoga).

Any tips of what that might be?
    Thanks in advance.
    When I first learned to induce projection, I had those sorts of dreams all the time- I think it may be psychological, if you are practicing or wanting to practice OBE or even thinking about it- you are getting out of your comfort zone and feeling vulnerable, depending on what your belief system is in the first place. All those new possibilities are sometimes scary. Energy work has nothing to do with it (Yoga is energy work, btw)- but the leap to explore the 'bigger picture' can make you feel 'exposed'.

So, are you meditating for example, or reading about going OBE perhaps?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

5. Re: Dream interpretation - Being stealed

Since young, I always had sponteneuos OBE. I became really interested in the subject two years ago, when I had a clear real-time space (is this correct?) OBE. Then I read the three Bob Monroe Books, and tried to self-induce OBEs, with no success. Then I somehow lost the interest for OBEs. Some time ago, I started to hear the Gateway cds, but theres a month that I don't try anything at all.

I feel confused with this now, because my life is a real mess. I dont know if things are going wrong because I'm trapped in my own belief system, unmotivated by my "minor" professional failure due to my own incompetence, or if it is a spiritual issue that have to be fixed.

I'm looking for answers now, so I'm considering taking medidation and energy working more seriously.
    Any books that I can read? Is there a "program" that I can follow?

Thanks in advance.

Blog Entries

Depends on what you're trying to achieve. The site has tutorials on OBE and Energy Work, there's a lot of literature out there that is more tailored to certain specifics- I like Deepak Chopra and Wayne Dyer's works regarding consciousness and exploring one's place in the universe, and if you have a religious bent I recommend Discover the Power Within by Butterworth.
    There is a lot of good stuff out there and a lot of crap too, depends on what you're attracted to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

7. Re: Dream interpretation - Being stealed

OK, I will try that.

Thanks for the advices, CFTraveler.