Thread: Copy of "A Few questions for Robert"

Copy of "A Few questions for Robert"

Hi Robert. Can the Akashic records and precognitive information be accessed via a lucid dream ? How would this be done ? In 2nd edition of Astral Dynamics, you wrote that a lucid dream is projection of mind into a mental plane/dimension. Just how different would a mental dimension be from an astral one ? Manifestation, magick, contacting spiritual beings, telepathic influence, reading akashic records etc., stuff like that are usually done in on the astral dimension. Could the same be done on the mental plane while dreaming lucidly ?.
    A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.

- Mohandas K. Gandhi

Re: Copy of "A Few questions for Robert"

I think the absolute best way to access information is to use the vision screen.

RB said this during a radio interview i.e. that the vision screen is Akashic records related.

Also all those other things you listed can be done via the vision screen, because RB said the vision screen can by used for anything.

Blog Entries

Hi Huseini.
    I made a copy of your topic because there are many people here that can answer your question. Of course, I left the original post intact in the 'Ask RB' forum, for him.
    Here is my answer:
    Can the Akashic records and precognitive information be accessed via a lucid dream ?
    Yes. It can even be accessed on a nonlucid dream, but you may not get anything useful if you're not lucid.
    How would this be done ?
    By establishing the intention to obtain information (and possibly using affirmations for this) prior to sleeping, you instruct your subconscious to direct you to the area in which you will have access to the information. And of course if you are lucid you will recognize it as such.

In 2nd edition of Astral Dynamics, you wrote that a lucid dream is projection of mind into a mental plane/dimension. Just how different would a mental dimension be from an astral one
    The mental plane and the astral plane are considered similar, a mental projection to an astral plane is possible, while an astral projection to the mental plane takes more practice. You have mental projections all the time, even while again- when you use your conceptualization skills you are having a mental projection, in fact when you were formulating these questions you were having a mental projection- the trick is to be able to recognize the information and retrieve it.
    That's why intention setting and affirmations make it so much easier- you know the info will be relevant, the trick is to remember it, and to be able to decode it if you're not lucid when you get it.

ps. I have gotten info from the Akashic Records while in the hypnopompic state also- you may want to try this also.
    When you wake up from sleeping, close your eyes again, get into a trance, ask your questions, and then wait to see what happens. It doesn't always work, but sometimes it does.

? Manifestation, magick, contacting spiritual beings, telepathic influence, reading akashic records etc., stuff like that are usually done in on the astral dimension. Could the same be done on the mental plane while dreaming lucidly ?.
    That's a big list, and I don't think they all can be done in the mental plane- stuff like influencing for example just don't apply. (my opinion).
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    That's a big list, and I don't think they all can be done in the mental plane- stuff like influencing for example just don't apply. (my opinion).
    Hi. CFTraveler. Have you read Robert Wagoner's book " Lucid Dreaming : Gateway to Inner Self " ?. Chapter 14 mentions about dream telepathy and Chapter 15 about precog dreams. After reading R. Waggoners book, i got curious as to how in a lucid dream people could get telepathically influenced and how precog information could be obtained in a lucid dream. Any thoughts on it ?.
    A man is but the product of his thoughts. What he thinks, he becomes.

- Mohandas K. Gandhi

Blog Entries

I think it's possible in the astral, but not in the mental plane, like I said in the previous post.
    Precognitive dreams happen, and the whys can be varied, but it doesn't mean that I would know how to do it on purpose.
    As to how someone can be influenced, inception describes pretty well how, if you can enter someone else's dreamspace. I for one wouldn't do it, so it's all I can offer.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.