Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: brow overload

sash Guest

brow overload

I have a question that is open to anyone who would like to share their opinion :

Which method/technique do you personally use to aleviate headaches originating from brow chakra energy overload?

Thanks

Jaco Guest
    Maybe You should try not to overload your brow chakra, then You won't have headaches? I don't know...

sash Guest
    You mean
    avoid all stimulation of brow chakra altogether??

Jaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sash
    You mean
    avoid all stimulation of brow chakra altogether??
    No not al all Just don't overdo it.
    I stimulate brow chakra from time to time, and I do not have any unpleasant side effects, any headaches, nor migraines
    If you have headaches after stimulating brow chakra, maybe you're stimulating it too hard?

sash Guest
    Maybe so.
    I have (more or less) stopped stimulating it directly but today I did an experiment to energize the throat chakra quite a lot quite quickly and it surged into my heart and brow chakra and I was left with a headache for the rest of the day.

The problem I think is that the chakra system is inter-connected and even nondirect stimulation can still affect each chakra ...

But other chakras dont' have as ill effects as brow I have noticed.

Jaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by sash
    Maybe so.
    I have (more or less) stopped stimulating it directly but today I did an experiment to energize the throat chakra quite a lot quite quickly and it surged into my heart and brow chakra and I was left with a headache for the rest of the day.

The problem I think is that the chakra system is inter-connected and even nondirect stimulation can still affect each chakra ...

But other chakras dont' have as ill effects as brow I have noticed.
    Then, maybe you should taka a break from any primary chakra stimulating for some time, until the brow chakra calms down a bit? I don’t know, for a week, two weeks perhaps
    I did an experiment to energize the throat chakra quite a lot quite quickly
    You're so brutal on your chakras

chakra74 Guest
    When I first started practicing aura viewing and chakra stimulation years ago I had the exact same problem. First I would get pressure in my head and eventually I would get head aches. The head aches just kept getting worse for me.

I came back to this subject last year after a long break (8-10 years) and I have found that the head aches don't happen now. I think it has to do a little with balance, at the time when I first started I was putting 10 times the effort into my brow then anywhere else, and I think that's why I payed that price.

Re: brow overload

Robert Bruce suggests to treat brow centre headaches as you would any headache adding that you might also try to use the energy for healing or energy work .To spend it will decrease the pain . Practicing clairvoyance will spend it .

You can also send the energy down from the crown and purge it to the palms or heels .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~

Sash,
    I sometimes have the same problem. It doesn't always work, but quite often. I try to "pull" the energy down into a lower chakra. Not to the throat. I have the same thing where if I stimulate one chakra, it will often stimulate the one above it. So, pull energy down to any chakra below the heart. You have to keep doing or concentrating on this for at least several minutes. As soon as I take my attention away (if too soon), the brow starts pounding again.

If that doesn't work, I will try to move the energy up to the crown, open up the crown 360 degrees (does that make sense?). In other words open the crown chakra as wide as possible, and "push" the energy out. I always try this as a last resort, because sometimes the crown doesn't want to open and I end up just pounding the headache against my skull. OUCH!

As a last, last resort, I take 3 tablets of Ibuprofin or Aspirin. Works like a charm.

The thing is that this pressure around and in the third eye is not something which is happening in isolation. Most people carry tension in their physical, emotional, and mental bodies. I'm not really making a specific suggestion so much as saying that it is important to do general things to improve the situation, because there are likely to be things that are intensifying the symptoms.