G'day,

From what you have told me, this situation appears to be a conflict between your out of body state (re the mind split effect) and your dream mind.

You are conscious in your physical body mind. You are also conscious in your dream mind, which is active. This causes the vibrations in your eyes, which is also called REM 'rapid eye movement' which indicates your dream mind is active.

The dream mind can be active and causing rem even after you finish meditating, causing a continuing fluttering and vibrating in your eyes.

Your astral body is most likely out of your body. The mind split effect does not allow you to perceive this, as your astral body exists independently until its projection ends and its memories are downloaded. If the download does not occur, which is often the case, then you will have no idea that a projection happened.

There is nothing in your post that would indicated any kind of negative or dark force is attacking or interfering with you.

I suggest you do some affirmations, especially at the start of each meditations, that you will have a happy time.

It would help if you read (if not already) my 2nd edition of Astral Dynamics.

You can download a pdf of the first edition from www.astralbob.com See the section concerning The Mind Split Effect.

Robert