Hello!

My name is Sofia, I'm 23 years old and from Sweden. I want to ask you about something that happens when I meditate. I can easily put myself in a very deep trance, where I feel like I almost completely "disappear". In this state, I truly believe that if I was to open my eyes, I wouldn't see nothing. I often break lose from this state in horror, if not my boyfriend comes to wake me up in time.
It is like some dark energy attacks me somehow. If I partly expect this, it isn't as bad as when I don't. If I meditate with the idea of reaching a calm feeling, this "dark energy" (in lack of things to call it) gets stronger and I get more overpowered. If I get afraid, it will just run right over me and I will come out of this state with a total panic attack, feeling helpless and not knowing what to do to "ever" feel alright again.

Definition of the this dark energy: When I put myself in trance (or at least a deep meditative slumber), there comes a very compact and thick darkness/light/energy. It is like a wall which its me and presses up towards my eyes. My eyes then starts to vibrate EVERY time. If I go through it, I lose all my sense of room and space. I don't know what is going to happen or happens. Therefore I wonder if this actually can be dangerous?

Afterwards: I feel all lost. Like I'm going to collapse. I feel like I can at any point be overtaken by some unknown force and become evil or controlled.
I really wish to point out that I want to know "what" this could be, because it is definitely not something I create by reaching this state; it is something "I meet".

I hope you have an idea of this, because it truly destroys the purpose of meditation for me, and it is something I love.

Yours truly/Sofia