Thread: flashing coloured lights

flashing coloured lights

Hi, yesterday pm I posted a reply on wearing the Q Link . As I was writing I could feel sensations from my toes up my legs.
    I later went to sleep as normal and about 4am woke and decided to do some energy work trying a full body circuit as described in Astral Dynamics.In the past I,ve always practiced at a slow pace.This was much faster.
    Eventually heavy vibrations started all over the body. I tried an OBE but I felt like a heavy piece of lead and gave up. A few moments later they started again, so, not wanting to waste this opportunity I focused on the brow centre. I think I.ve over done this. After a few minutes of intense concentration and bouncing I saw a wonderful display of flashing coloured lights. Red, Green, Blue, (all with eyes closed)

I THINK I saw a very dark vague outline of my face , The flashing lights happened twice then it was all over.
    I would love to try this again but all morning I,ve had a headache. I presume I,ve over stimulated this area.
    Robert warns of this.
    Over what period of time can I try this area again? (but on a more gentle note)
    Would welcome advise
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )

Re: flashing coloured lights

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Bruce
    The colored flashes you have experienced come from your primary energy centers strobing.
    viewtopic.php?f=28&t=7898

Re: flashing coloured lights

Thanks for that. Found it very useful
    For ever I'll remember.
    Dreams are the doorways to the heavens.
    Look into your eyes and I see mine.
    She is part of your deepest thoughts.
    The destination is not the importance, but the journey. What we do here leads us to our destination.
    ( my soul. )