Thread: POLL - Favorite OBE Methods and Recall

POLL - Favorite OBE Methods and Recall

Hi Everyone,

Hopefully this poll will give us a clearer understanding as to what influences the vividness and recall rate of an OBE.

1. Please describe your most successful OBE method/technique.
    2. Are you able to maintain consciousness from the beginning of the technique till the separation state, or do you fall asleep in between?
    3. Please describe what you experience during the separation state. (i.e. slow vibrations, fast vibrations, buzzing, sounds, no vibrations, etc.)
    4. Using this technique, please list your recall rate on a scale from 1 to 10.
    10 being exceptional vividness, feels 100% real, there are no gaps in time, you wake up remembering every little detail as if it had just happened in the waking state, you are in full conscious control throughout the experience.
    1 being poor recall, feels more like a dream, gaps in time, details are blurred, no conscious control of your actions.

I appreciate all your input on this.

Thank you.
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.

Blog Entries

Re: POLL - Favorite OBE Methods and Recall

Quote Originally Posted by TheLawOfOne
    Hi Everyone,

Hopefully this poll will give us a clearer understanding as to what influences the vividness and recall rate of an OBE.
    I appreciate all your input on this.

Thank you.
    It still is the separation. I phase now more than before, but when I want results, I do the usual routine to exit.
    2. Are you able to maintain consciousness from the beginning of the technique till the separation state, or do you fall asleep in between?
    I consider it successful when I maintain consciousness.
    3. Please describe what you experience during the separation state. (i.e. slow vibrations, fast vibrations, buzzing, sounds, no vibrations, etc.)
    Sometimes, a sensation of movement. Other times, noises and sights. Usually sights.
    10 being exceptional vividness, feels 100% real, there are no gaps in time, you wake up remembering every little detail as if it had just happened in the waking state, you are in full conscious control throughout the experience.
    From 8 to 10, depending on how much bilocation I experience.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hi CFTraveler,

Thanks for your input. What is the separation technique, the usual routine you talk about? Can you please give more info on this? I would like to try it. Also, what do you mean by how much bi-location you experience?

Blog Entries

https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hallo TheLawOfOne

The Roll out methods works most often for me (maybe about 25 %) and also projecting from a lucid dream (20 %)

Maintain consciousness.

Sometimes vibrations and sounds (20%), sometimes vibrations and no sounds (30%), sometimes sounds an no vibrations (5-10%) and sometimes no vibrations and no sounds (40 %).

1 being poor recall, feels more like a dream, gaps in time, details are blurred, no conscious control of your actions.
    About a 6.5

Regards
    Grey

Thank you.

Hi. Thank you for your replies. Anyone else?