Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Trance State

Trance State

Hi,
    I read Astral Dynamics about 5-6 years ago. I want to know what is the right way to get into a trance. This is how I try to get into a trance, I lay down on my back then I relax all of my body and after that nothing happens, and I can't figure out how to get an obe. What is it that other people do where they get an obe ? I'm asking cause the only time I did get vibrations I was scared, and that was years ago. How do I get into a deep trance and even when I get into a deep trance what do I do ?

Thanx.

Blog Entries

Re: Trance State

Hi Luffy.
    It's impossible to say 'this is the way to do it' because everyone is different.
    Here is the way I do it:
    viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6506&#p110821
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I just looked at it but the thing is that I have to go to school during the week. It's pretty good though. Also is there a specific order that most people do it ? And can I use another technique instead of the rope technique cause it always causes me to visualize a rope.

The below is Robert Bruce's general procedure for OBE, vision screen, healing others and raising kundalini.

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands, feet, arms and legs. Do the whole body bounce and full body circuit.

4. Enter trance (a topic in itself...requires meditation skills)

5. Raise energy through and stimulate all primaries using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.) after sweeping energy up the legs several times as explained in Energy Work pages 62-65.

6. This last step varies depending on what you want to do. If you want to OBE, you would use exit techniques like rope. If you want to do the vision screen you would sweep more energy up from the legs, through all the primaries to the brow center. For kundalini you would....well I will leave that for a later time since I have not done it myself. For healing others you would do the "pumping" action through the heart chakra as described in Energy Work.

Somewhere along the line you would use silent mental affirmations like "my brow chakra strobes" for vision screen or "I project out of my body and remember everything" for OBE or "this liver is perfect" for healing others. Also for healing others you want to silently and mentally affirm "I love you."

Quote Originally Posted by Enochian
    The below is Robert Bruce's general procedure for OBE, vision screen, healing others and raising kundalini.

1. Systematically do the relaxation procedure. The one where you contract and relax all muscle groups starting from the toes going up as described by Astral Dynamics Revised Edition

2. Do a yawning stretch and get into trance position

3. Pre-stimulate hands, feet, arms and legs. Do the whole body bounce and full body circuit.

4. Enter trance (a topic in itself...requires meditation skills)

5. Raise energy through and stimulate all primaries using the various actions (spinning, tearing etc.) after sweeping energy up the legs several times as explained in Energy Work pages 62-65.

6. This last step varies depending on what you want to do. If you want to OBE, you would use exit techniques like rope. If you want to do the vision screen you would sweep more energy up from the legs, through all the primaries to the brow center. For kundalini you would....well I will leave that for a later time since I have not done it myself. For healing others you would do the "pumping" action through the heart chakra as described in Energy Work.

Somewhere along the line you would use silent mental affirmations like "my brow chakra strobes" for vision screen or "I project out of my body and remember everything" for OBE or "this liver is perfect" for healing others. Also for healing others you want to silently and mentally affirm "I love you."
    How do I do a "yawning stretch" ? Can I be in the position I usually sleep ? Do I enter trance by focusing on breathing ? Can I use another technique like the target technique instead of the rope (causes me to visualize) ?

Thanx.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by luffy28
    I just looked at it but the thing is that I have to go to school during the week. It's pretty good though. Also is there a specific order that most people do it ? And can I use another technique instead of the rope technique cause it always causes me to visualize a rope.
    There are many exit techniques in this section, in a sticky. viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8385
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

To not visualize rope you have to do two things:

1. Imagine the room is pitch black

2. FEEL the muscles in your awareness hands pulling on the rope without your actual physical body tensing up. And GO SLOW. SLOW IS KEY!!!!

2. FEEL the muscles in your awareness hands pulling on the rope without your actual physical body tensing up. And GO SLOW. SLOW IS KEY!!!!
    There is room to play with regarding speed. For some people it is better to do rope fast.Especially if you are doing it from a position of partial exit where you already have full use of your astral arms and sight.And especially if you are someone who is prone to heavy exit sensations.

If you are someone who tends to have some heavy exit sensations doing rope quick is good. Gives you less time to think about the heavy exit sensations, kind of like ripping a bandaid off, get it over quick and easy.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by heliac

There is room to play with regarding speed. For some people it is better to do rope fast.Especially if you are doing it from a position of partial exit where you already have full use of your astral arms and sight.And especially if you are someone who is prone to heavy exit sensations.

If you are someone who tends to have some heavy exit sensations doing rope quick is good. Gives you less time to think about the heavy exit sensations, kind of like ripping a bandaid off, get it over quick and easy.
    Thanks for the advice, heliac, you're spot-on, i am one of those 'go-like hell' sort of peoples especially when those darn Heart heavy vibrations/ pondings and sensation come......... i 'm off like a 'shot' trouble is i don't always go in the right Direction .......................................BUMP !
    " the core of spirituality is to optimize your personal evolution" ~ Robert Bruce

Do the exit techniques work while going to sleep or a prelude to sleep ? The reason I'm asking is cause I'm reading this book called "The School of OBE" and they say staying still upon waking up increases your chances of having an obe.

And if they do work what is a way I can do it once I'm about to go to sleep / get tired ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast