Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Programming Experiment 4: Healing

Programming Experiment 4: Healing

This already happened a while ago (March 2nd). Many authors (also on projections!) also write in their books that it is useful to try to program "healing" for the night, since in deep sleep (especially in delta-wave state) regeneration takes place anyway. So you can reinforce the process by subconscious programming.

I also combined it with Reconnective Healing, of which I last year made some good experiences. I also was inspired by F2A and Neil's reports in this thread here and hoped that I might "feel" or "experience" nice energies or sth very similar.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22950

Well, this, however, did NOT happen. I did not "feel energy" in a dream, but something different that is also related to healing.

The affirmation: "Let me experience Reconnective Healing tonight."

This is what I got the same night (I am too lazy to write it again, so I copy the original text from my excel file journal with some little edits for intelligibilty, but it seems legible enough to me, every paragraph turnover means it is in a nother excel cell ... and yes ... I really do this thing in (bad!) English ...):

----
    Medical Examination
    I am in a clinic, examination room, there is a blonde, but not too beautiful, young doctor (actually she looks more like a medical assistant or even a could be a nurse - arzthelferin-type)
    she checks me up and I feel white tubes or bulbs in my mouth or at my body
    during the whole examination, she also talks to me a lot, we generally talk a lot, still I cannot remember too much of the talk, especially about WHAT symptoms of mine were examined at all
    she examines my breast nipples, then also my throat
    finally she says sth about urine (Harn is what I understand), I comment that some people indeed treet themselves with own-urine, she responds sth to it but it also got lost with me
    She then orders me to come nearer to her (as she sits on the examination bench) and wants to again examine me with a spoon or sth to put into my mouth again, it might also be a kind of cure.
    It suddenly feels sexual for me, I suddenly see or imagine her in straps/lingerie and get aroused a bit.
    Don't know if she sees it, she goes on like nothing happened, my arousal vanishes again
    she explains sth about my cell phone that can "suck at my ear"
    then she shows my a blue chart (with list on it) and says I have three options (for a cure?)
    she says sth about that it will not get better if I have to commit little murders every day
    She then gets out of the room, obviously to get sth and keeps me waiting
    While I wait a machine starts talking in an uncomprehensible woman's voice
    I get nearer to listen as it is also very low, but I dont get anything out of it
    I consider it machine instructions, it also looks a bit like a dentists chair or similar
    I get, with the bulb/tubes tucked in still out of the room and to the hall
    at the reception, which is quite lengthy along the wall, I see her walking but she is very busy, smiling, but also a bit stressed and seems to be oblivious to me or has forgotten that I was still waiting in the exam room
    I give the bulbs to s.o. else at the reception, dream ends

here's my analysis from the same day/night , also copied over with only little edits and additions:

ANALYSIS
    truly another amazing „programmed" dream, and with rich texture, a 'moldavite' dream, very realistic!!
    I cannot make a lot out of the woman doctor's diagnosis statements - urine, cell phone, little murders every day ???,
    maybe I should start urine therapy?
    maybe it's really related to my ear, that would explain the cell phone, and it was held on the left ear when it was explained to me it sucks.
    also, the tubes could relate to my impending (hopefully!) OP at the eustach tube, starting examination next week
    even „Harn“ could then become Harnröhre (urethra) and thus mean actually the Eustachian-tube, but that is far fetched
    maybe it all related to my energy body problems (i also had asked for a tune-up recenttly)
    reg. the sexual fit: well if I am in my astral "desire" body and so this possibly happens with a young blonde woman
    I also feel reminded of Monroes account of his vaccination and I think it was even the Pleiadeans that did that ... my asked for Reconnection Healing that night is supposed to be Pleadean energy
    so, that means I was at the Pleadeans?
    wild speculations rise
    ---

The Monroe note in my analysis section hints to sth I have read in one of his books. He wrote there that he got vaccined in the Astral or on some other planet. I am not sure where exactly I read it, since I did not find it anymore, it is only a shorter paragraph in one of his books. I even thought he might have mentioned it to be Pleadeans.
    But I guess mine was rather a kind of "astral clinic". It was very realistic with hardly any surreal dream imagery intervening (still completely non-lucid dream).
    The 'machine thing' could be what Kurt Leland calls "robots". Lately I happen a lot to stumble across strange gadgets/entities in dreams that talk to me with incomprehensible half-automated babble.
    I still wonder what those white long bulbs in and around my body could have meant, maybe sth related to my energy body? Meridians, channels? Or is it about real anatomical "tubes" in your body? No idea. The long bulbs felt like an implant to me, but I got rid of them again in the end, they must have fulfilled a medical purpose.
    I indeed have a problem at the left ear, so the cell phone "sucking" there might hint to that, I might have a little surgery (in physical life!) that could help (finally getting some hope after 2 years of many other useless measures), it also kept me a while form meditating in the beginning (so it was related to sth spiritual) before I used sounds and earphones , I could not bear stillness, then the probs start

Question: Did anyone of you have had doctor's consultations, medical check-ups or even surgeries in the non-physical (dreams or lucid)? I think it is indeed a pattern that happens to lots of people. (I do not mean alien abduction surgery scenarios, but rather human-like "doctors" Earth-life scenarios as more or less seemingly voluntary consultations)
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: Programming Experiment 4: Healing

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Question: Did anyone of you have had doctor's consultations, medical check-ups or even surgeries in the non-physical (dreams or lucid)? I think it is indeed a pattern that happens to lots of people. (I do not mean alien abduction surgery scenarios, but rather human-like "doctors" Earth-life scenarios as more or less seemingly voluntary consultations)
    I'm surprised. Really no one here had any medical check-ups?

Blog Entries

Many times, but most of the time there was always someone alien-y looking in it. I can think of two times where the doctors were human. However, at least once they were not helpful. The first one was when I dreamed I had four years to live, and there was nothing no one could do about it. The second time was two days ago, but I didn't post it in the forum. If you wish I can pm it to you, but it's not for public consumption.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    ... at least once they were not helpful. The first one was when I dreamed I had four years to live, and there was nothing no one could do about it....
    omg, I hope that was over 4 yrs ago and so you proved them (or the dream) wrong in the meantime

Blog Entries

Interestingly, it was three years ago (more or less, two and a half years ago).

Unasked for (no affirmations, at least not pre-sleep), it happened again. Tonight I was in a clinic with two or three of female medical staff (nurses or doctors I cannot tell).

I was not only examined but also treated. They put some substance on the top of my head. Then they bandaged my head. I don't have a top-of-head prob in physical life, so I don't know what this was for.

I asked them also about my ear prob (see above!). One of the female docs smiled and told me 'oh, that is the eye'. (I don't want to enlarge on this prob here, but from a medical standpoint this indeed makes some sense, as my left ear and left eye is affected by nervous excitations happening simultaneously, so there might be a connection.)

Another nurse then also told me that they do astrological medicine, too.

Blog Entries

I've had the 'top of the head' work done before- and it's a really weird feeling. Really weird. It felt as if I had a hole in the top and they were messing around in the inside of the brain. Weird.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerie
    I cannot make a lot out of the woman doctor's diagnosis statements - urine, cell phone, little murders every day ???,
    Little murders may be a metaphor for denying yourself in some way that destroys your self-expression. Maybe she's talking about the death of cells in the brain, ear and eyes from the phone? Perhaps you should use hands free.

Volgerie, sorry, playing catch up. Yep, I have medical dreams and hospital dreams. I even had a massage dream that Kurt felt was help from a facilitator before it went on to become a lucid dream. I've experienced crown chakra taps that really felt like they were done by a helper and with intention but not in a medical context. Sometimes I've been a helper in a hospital context and felt it may have been a retrieval. Another odd experience was when I woke up once surprised to feel hands massaging my face and sinuses. I was even more surprised when I realised they were my own hands.
    Last edited by Beekeeper; 22nd July 2011 at 10:19 AM.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Another odd experience was when I woke up once surprised to feel hands massaging my face and sinuses. I was even more surprised when I realised they were my own hands.
    LMAO

i've had extensive phenomena of the same sort doctors/exerperimenation/evaluation/hospital/work-ups , i posted about it here

one of the best experiences i've had this way was being given pre-op knock-out ...when i came out from "being under" it well went into the awake-state 'cept there was no grogginess/vertigo/nausea just a very sweet feeling of being disconnected from everything ..that lasted for quite a bit

On a more synchronous note just the other day i was going through Sylvan Muldoon and Hereward Carringtons "The Phenomena of Astral Projection" (first edition - print of 1951) ,sconced in and ready to dig in, the biggest silverfish i've ever seen started sauntering right over a page so i whacked the book real hard on the bed (luckily the book owner who lent me this vintage gem isnt on this forum )- when i picked it up again it was an account of someone who was "meeting" non-corporeal doctors for "checkups" & their episodes sounded incredibly eerily like mine

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    I've had the 'top of the head' work done before- and it's a really weird feeling. Really weird. It felt as if I had a hole in the top and they were messing around in the inside of the brain. Weird.
    Oh, wow ... ... Fortunately, it was not that weird in my case, I don't remember 'feeling' anything (intrusive) in this dream. Moreover, in each case I know that I am there deliberately, it is not sth forced, seems that I 'went' there, strange as it may sound, because I don't remember how I got there, just the medical treatment scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    ... I've experienced crown chakra taps that really felt like they were done by a helper and with intention but not in a medical context.
    Thanks Beekeeper, this now rings a bell for me: That same day, before the night I had the dream, I tried a chakra meditation and especially tried to lay focus on the crown chakras (and upper in general). However, as my meditations have generally gone bad lately, I gave up soon, a bit unnerved. Maybe it was a little help from the doctors regarding the 7th chakra .