This already happened a while ago (March 2nd). Many authors (also on projections!) also write in their books that it is useful to try to program "healing" for the night, since in deep sleep (especially in delta-wave state) regeneration takes place anyway. So you can reinforce the process by subconscious programming.

I also combined it with Reconnective Healing, of which I last year made some good experiences. I also was inspired by F2A and Neil's reports in this thread here and hoped that I might "feel" or "experience" nice energies or sth very similar.

viewtopic.php?f=19&t=22950

Well, this, however, did NOT happen. I did not "feel energy" in a dream, but something different that is also related to healing.

The affirmation: "Let me experience Reconnective Healing tonight."

This is what I got the same night (I am too lazy to write it again, so I copy the original text from my excel file journal with some little edits for intelligibilty, but it seems legible enough to me, every paragraph turnover means it is in a nother excel cell ... and yes ... I really do this thing in (bad!) English ...):

----
Medical Examination
I am in a clinic, examination room, there is a blonde, but not too beautiful, young doctor (actually she looks more like a medical assistant or even a could be a nurse - arzthelferin-type)
she checks me up and I feel white tubes or bulbs in my mouth or at my body
during the whole examination, she also talks to me a lot, we generally talk a lot, still I cannot remember too much of the talk, especially about WHAT symptoms of mine were examined at all
she examines my breast nipples, then also my throat
finally she says sth about urine (Harn is what I understand), I comment that some people indeed treet themselves with own-urine, she responds sth to it but it also got lost with me
She then orders me to come nearer to her (as she sits on the examination bench) and wants to again examine me with a spoon or sth to put into my mouth again, it might also be a kind of cure.
It suddenly feels sexual for me, I suddenly see or imagine her in straps/lingerie and get aroused a bit.
Don't know if she sees it, she goes on like nothing happened, my arousal vanishes again
she explains sth about my cell phone that can "suck at my ear"
then she shows my a blue chart (with list on it) and says I have three options (for a cure?)
she says sth about that it will not get better if I have to commit little murders every day
She then gets out of the room, obviously to get sth and keeps me waiting
While I wait a machine starts talking in an uncomprehensible woman's voice
I get nearer to listen as it is also very low, but I dont get anything out of it
I consider it machine instructions, it also looks a bit like a dentists chair or similar
I get, with the bulb/tubes tucked in still out of the room and to the hall
at the reception, which is quite lengthy along the wall, I see her walking but she is very busy, smiling, but also a bit stressed and seems to be oblivious to me or has forgotten that I was still waiting in the exam room
I give the bulbs to s.o. else at the reception, dream ends

here's my analysis from the same day/night , also copied over with only little edits and additions:

ANALYSIS
truly another amazing „programmed" dream, and with rich texture, a 'moldavite' dream, very realistic!!
I cannot make a lot out of the woman doctor's diagnosis statements - urine, cell phone, little murders every day ???,
maybe I should start urine therapy?
maybe it's really related to my ear, that would explain the cell phone, and it was held on the left ear when it was explained to me it sucks.
also, the tubes could relate to my impending (hopefully!) OP at the eustach tube, starting examination next week
even „Harn“ could then become Harnröhre (urethra) and thus mean actually the Eustachian-tube, but that is far fetched
maybe it all related to my energy body problems (i also had asked for a tune-up recenttly)
reg. the sexual fit: well if I am in my astral "desire" body and so this possibly happens with a young blonde woman
I also feel reminded of Monroes account of his vaccination and I think it was even the Pleiadeans that did that ... my asked for Reconnection Healing that night is supposed to be Pleadean energy
so, that means I was at the Pleadeans?
wild speculations rise
---

The Monroe note in my analysis section hints to sth I have read in one of his books. He wrote there that he got vaccined in the Astral or on some other planet. I am not sure where exactly I read it, since I did not find it anymore, it is only a shorter paragraph in one of his books. I even thought he might have mentioned it to be Pleadeans.
But I guess mine was rather a kind of "astral clinic". It was very realistic with hardly any surreal dream imagery intervening (still completely non-lucid dream).
The 'machine thing' could be what Kurt Leland calls "robots". Lately I happen a lot to stumble across strange gadgets/entities in dreams that talk to me with incomprehensible half-automated babble.
I still wonder what those white long bulbs in and around my body could have meant, maybe sth related to my energy body? Meridians, channels? Or is it about real anatomical "tubes" in your body? No idea. The long bulbs felt like an implant to me, but I got rid of them again in the end, they must have fulfilled a medical purpose.
I indeed have a problem at the left ear, so the cell phone "sucking" there might hint to that, I might have a little surgery (in physical life!) that could help (finally getting some hope after 2 years of many other useless measures), it also kept me a while form meditating in the beginning (so it was related to sth spiritual) before I used sounds and earphones , I could not bear stillness, then the probs start

Question: Did anyone of you have had doctor's consultations, medical check-ups or even surgeries in the non-physical (dreams or lucid)? I think it is indeed a pattern that happens to lots of people. (I do not mean alien abduction surgery scenarios, but rather human-like "doctors" Earth-life scenarios as more or less seemingly voluntary consultations)