Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: successsssssssss!

Re: successsssssssss!

Thanks, Coreykey. That's usually what I do-- focus on the low buzzing sound. I find it less annoying than the high pitch ringing that's there, too. Congrats on your AP as well. I hope I have another one soon. I've been too exhausted lately to stay awake with my meditating lately. Good luck!

Thank you, too, cftraveler.

2. Re: successsssssssss!

Congrats on your AP as well
    Thank you very much.

I've been too exhausted lately to stay awake with my meditating lately
    I think youre doing it too long. I usually mediate max 30mins not more.

The thing I love most is that my whole day is being perfect after and AP related things (for example rolling inside but not getting away from the body which happens me alot until 2 days ago). I'm really pumping energy the whole day. My wife is looking wierd to me She says "don't u ever get tired?". I don't feel ill or anything, don't feel tired at all.

I'm looking forward to the next one and I hope you'll get yous quicly again
    Cheers!
    Don't lose you nerves.

Re: successsssssssss!

By saying " too exhausted" I mean that I am practically pouring myself into bed and falling asleep within a few minutes of meditating. I work 12 hour shifts on the weekends and it drains me completely. The night that I projected wore me out, too because every time I started to project it would startle me awake and then I would have to lay there and try to calm myself to sleep again. I was up all night. That won't keep me from trying again, though.