Thread: tips on moving through objects?

tips on moving through objects?

This has probably been discussed before, but I want to know your tips on getting through ceilings and walls? I imagine myself on the other side which hasn't worked, but then again I only had my first projection last night. I couldn't get far enough away from my body to really see or do anything. I kept getting snapped back like a rubber band. I'm assuming my bedroom is small enough that I will HAVE to move through something to progress, but, like I said, I'm new at this.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Re: tips on moving through objects?

Hallo lamommy
    Good to see that you had your first OBE, congrats!
    Regarding obstacles. Don't be too put off by that as it happens to a Lot of people out of body, even very experienced projectors. So if physical objects are a barrier I suggest taking the path of least resistance and go around them. That's what I usually do anyway. Now If you try to go through a door or wall and can't manage it then try going through a window instead. I have found that glass windows offer much less resistance than solid doors and walls.
    Also you have the right idea of moving away from your physical body. Actually that MAY have been the problem during your first OBE. Staying in close proximity to the physical body often distorts the astral senses and cuts short many an OBE.

Regards
    Grey

Blog Entries

I just muscle through.
    I don't however, launch myself through the wall- I will approach it, feel it, and then push myself through. The sensation is like of forcing myself through rubber. Not exactly comfortable, but it usually works.
    There was only one time it didn't, and I ended up bouncing back and it actually hurt. At the time I thought it might have been a dream, but later it was validated as a 'real' projection. So go figure.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

A good way to get through walls is to use a door. Preferably when the door is open.
    But if you want to experience moving through something, then I would suggest to take it slow and feel your way. You can start with sticking your hand through, or you can close your eyes and just let yourself sink slowly forward through the wall. You can also make yourself very small and just find a crack.
    Going through the ceiling you can also just close your eyes, forget about the ceiling and float up and out.
    + Alienor +

Thank you! All my effort in every single attempt has been to go up and through the roof because it seemed easiest to get some distance from my body. I will try floating towards the window and door now and maybe ill save myself some trouble.

On a side note: I tried projecting this afternoon as it is a lovely sunny day here, but I'm too worn out to get going:S just fell asleep instead.

Actually, after a few sessions last night I was a little worried I couldn't turn it off. It's as if my body said " you're floating again. Wake up!" Repeatedly.

Hi,

I think part of passing through things or pretty much anything you do oob can depend on how confident you feel about what it is you are trying to do.

If you have low confidence in the idea that you can pass through something it might stop you from doing it.

When you approach a door or wall that you are trying to pass through feel like you know you should be able to pass right through it, there is no reason why you wouldn't be able to. Feel like you have some kind of self assurance in your approach to passing through the object based on the fact that you are oob and that objects are not barriers and that many many others have been able to do the same thing.
    You haveeyes each composed of 130 million photoreceptor cells. In each of those cells there’s 100 trillion atoms that’s more than all the stars in the Milky way galaxy.However each atom in each cell in each eye formed in the core of a star billions of years ago and yet here they are today being utilized to capture the energy released from that same process all to expand the consciousness of you. It's ironic in that you are the universe experiencing itself And all you are is a thought.

I had the same problem few times and i noticed that it happens only when i take medication even like motrin or herbs. Also sometimes the vibrations of your astral body are lower than the enviroment and that happens again due to meds,stress and even pain. What I usually do is snap back, wait few minutes and try projecting again and if that doesn't work I just go through the floor or simply open the door since I am solid enough to do it. There are also excersices that you can do to change the vibrations of your astral body. I found a book called "Astral voyaging" very helpful. They also include white light protection that you should do every time before you OBE to protect yourself. It helped me a lot and made me project almost every night so good luck=))