Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

1. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Booth View Post
    Can someone provide me with a link to the stuff about materializing coins please?

Thanks!
    They dont materialize them but steal them.

Blog Entries

Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by tendou View Post
    I have applied for the work transfer, and then the result comes. I don't get it. I get frustrated/beating myself up. And then ask them to reconsider my application. So the result comes, last week. I don't get it. Again. So I was very negatives about it and very frustrated/sad/piss off. But not that much (based on my standard off being easily frustrated). I am still attached to the outcome but somehow the sadness is just a little bit emptier/hollower than before. But dont get me wrong, I was very sad about the whole affair but just a little bit lighter than usual.

And yesterday suddenly a letter arrives and I am transferred. So next week I will be working in the new place.
    Interesting. I'd say there was a fair bit of resistance there, and it finally released. My observation is that underlying attachments, beliefs, fears, etc. can act as filters to prevent things from manifesting into your reality. You probably had some fear or underlying belief that was getting in the way, and eventually, you let it go, and the moment you did that, manifestation.

This, coincidentally, explains how/why some people are really good at manifesting certain kinds of things (money, love, good jobs, cars, parking places, whatever) and not others. In some areas, there are a lot of blocking beliefs, and in others there are few or none. Where there are few or no blocks, manifestation can be nearly instantaneous. Where there are blocking beliefs (fear, attachment, etc.), it can utterly prevent the manifestation, because all the energy is going into the fear (belief, attachment, whatever) instead of into the manifestation.

Thank you for posting that. It was an interesting synchronicity for me.

And congratulations on your transfer.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Interesting. I'd say there was a fair bit of resistance there, and it finally released. My observation is that underlying attachments, beliefs, fears, etc. can act as filters to prevent things from manifesting into your reality. You probably had some fear or underlying belief that was getting in the way, and eventually, you let it go, and the moment you did that, manifestation.

This, coincidentally, explains how/why some people are really good at manifesting certain kinds of things (money, love, good jobs, cars, parking places, whatever) and not others. In some areas, there are a lot of blocking beliefs, and in others there are few or none. Where there are few or no blocks, manifestation can be nearly instantaneous. Where there are blocking beliefs (fear, attachment, etc.), it can utterly prevent the manifestation, because all the energy is going into the fear (belief, attachment, whatever) instead of into the manifestation.

Thank you for posting that. It was an interesting synchronicity for me.

And congratulations on your transfer.
    i agree that diferent people have different belief so they easily see results in certain areas and not in other areas.
    i think it just takes an effortless thought when you don't have mixed ups beliefs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4