Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

1. "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

"[...]Everyone who “believes” in an attempt to “create reality” that is different from what IS, adds to the increase of chaos and entropy. If your beliefs are orthogonal to the truth, no matter how strongly you believe them, you are essentially coming into conflict with how the Universe views itself and I can assure you, you ain’t gonna win that contest. You are inviting destruction upon yourself and all who engage in this “staring down the universe” exercise with you.

On the other hand, if you are able to view the Universe as it views itself, objectively, without blinking, and with acceptance of the reality and appropriate responses to how things really are, you then become more “aligned” with the Creative energy of the universe and your very consciousness becomes a transducer of order energy, and your actions are consonant with what is. Your energy of observation, given unconditionally, matched by the appropriate actions, can bring order to chaos, can create out of infinite potential.

[...]

The more we are collinear and SEE the world as it is and act as ONE, the “easier” the transition to a better world for all of us. We do create our reality and our consciousness has an effect on the outside world, but we need to be in alignment with the Whole/Universe, otherwise we will increase entropy and chaos, which also manifests in earth and climate changes, as we can see already happening. Increased awareness combined with action based on truth could mitigate any upcoming catastrophes that seem to be right over the horizon. It’s up to each one of us and all of us together."

“With the approach of the era of the Holy Spirit, everything must be gradually brought to the light of day, not only the secrets of the laboratory but the deepest meanings of esotericism. The same must happen with illusions, errors and lies, which must also be revealed so that they can later be rectified.

The world is suffering from a lack of harmony which gets deeper on every plane, and this is a serious danger to the moral and spiritual recovery of humanity. It also involves a serious risk of failure in the last stage of this Time of Transition that we are now entering, If this risk is not overcome, the Deluge of Fire awaits us. We will have to make an immense effort to ward off this fate, and we have very little time in which to do it.

Man has only himself to blame for the greatness of the effort needed: this is a result of his obstinate refusal to heed the warnings that have been addressed to him time and again by the Divine Voice, just as he continues today to blind himself to the fact that the Deluge of Fire is being made ready.”
    - Boris Mouravieff, Gnosis II"

(original source: veilofreality.wordpress.com/2011/02/02/the-positivity-of-objectivity-and-the-time-of-transition/)

2. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

It seems to me that a lot of people are learning about the law of attraction but are not made aware of the consequence involved in creating your own reality.

The article above speak about this. I just wanted to share this with the community. I would like to see this discussed further. Feel free to pitch in your 2 cents

3. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

When looking deeper into some of the “self-help teachings”, one can see that they mostly enhance personality and ego with its subjective and conditioned desires and buffers. They promote and push to follow desire and wants without truly trying to understand where they come from to being with. In a sense, what is sold today as “spirituality” and “self-work” is quite the opposite of what the ancient esoteric teachings have been talking about. It is more an escape, another buffer to stop seeing the world and oneself as it/one is. It pushes man more into the Subjectivity (shutting out anything that is a “threat” to ones belief system) of his already conditioned personality, rather than moving towards Objectivity of the real “I” that does not seek to force its will on to the world, but acts out of Knowledge, Truth, objective Awareness (higher state of consciousness) and essentially Love, which is not an emotional fixation. True self-work is not a walk in the park or about “creating one’s reality“.

Blog Entries

Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

I would contend that in order to be capable of creating reality in tune with the Universe one would first have to have experience with creating reality at all and the consequences thereof. The consequences exist for a reason - to teach us apropriate ways to create realities and what are apropriate realities to create. This is not a skill that comes without practice, and seldom practice is possible without errors. One cannot skip steps, everyone learns where they are at.

In the same sense there are many levels and varieties of spiritual development to cover everyone. This is not so much a competition for the best method, as there is none. The things that have been supremely helpful to me are not for everyone, but I feel well taken care for. We cannot force our ways into higher states of consciousness, everyone needs to learn in their own way. I can imagine many a person was as unhappy as I was when I was not able to conform to some of the tenets of Eastern religions. Today it doesn't even feel desirable to me. Hence I've grown wary of aligning myself with ancient texts, as one is never dispensed from using one's own discernment, no matter what the source of information is, be it new age or handed down the millenia.

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

This theory assumes that your reality is objective and separate from you, and it assumes that you are not, in fact, creating your reality all the time, anyway, just doing it mostly subconsciously, based on your beliefs and expectations.

It also has the "gotta please the deity" thing going on. You know, you must be "in alignment with" God (Universe, Goddess, Source, whatever) or bad things happen. Toe the line, get in step, align yourself with the external Power which is REALLY in control.

While I'm sure this works very well for some people, I am no longer convinced that my reality is anything but a reflection of my "inner world" (beliefs, thoughts, expectations, etc.). I no longer experience reality as something objective, as something external to myself, so, honestly, reading this doesn't even make much sense to me. At one time, I'm sure it would have, but now... Eh. Not so much.

For people to whom this makes sense and resonates, hey, more power to you. Go for it. For me, it's just the same old thing I've heard over and over in different flavours and varieties and with different trimmings.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

nice thread...

CPW, i'd say that by your present sense of reality, that would be this "alignment" or better put 'harmony'.

i too, do not confine myself to the harsher modalities that dictate "this' of 'that' must be met. simply because, as the human we are here to test the limits from our unlimited being. catholics have a phrase they use, "occasion to sin", that describes 'avoidables'. yet, who among us is without that which is secret within ourself which in turn, that which is without that part of ourself in it, is damned well going to tempt it out into the world to be seen? arguable terms perhaps, but none the less humanly so, regardless of terms defining our 'greater' life agenda/s.

i have heard this "alignment" also called "on axis", but as I see it, the earth is a wobbler...but she, unmovable, don't really fall down. so like you said, tis a matter of 'owned' percept-ability.

a quote i recently heard, " just remember that we walked to a place where there was no where left to go". a father telling his wee child son 'what is memory' while they stand on a manmade wave breaker's end looking out at the ocean.

this is part of a sermon sent to me this past week from a friend, stirred by the recent Japan disaster: "Holy God of Earth, and Sea, and Sky, of all that was and all that shall be. It all seems to happen so quickly: a rumble, a buckle in the earth, a swell. And then, catching us unawares, all that surrounds us is reduced to rubble. Stone upon stone. Ash thickening the air. Silence. Tears. Even nature laments. And in the aftermath, the ocean travels to foreign shores bringing ominous waves that will obliterate, not baptize." J. Tamilio, Rev. Dr.

there is, and i would imagine always has been, a sense that somehow we as 'all' give way to our reality. perhaps what we deny to feel as a mass congress of incarnated beings, cannot but emerge through our externalized earthen reality to meet us face to face. we have always fed the volcano, for we are the virgin consuming volcano.

one is never not "aligned", it is just the 'walk about' of our curious nature to land's name-able ends. wobbly or not, aligning substance that matters is on axis. i suggest that that which suddenly leaves off with no where left to go, is HOME. Ashima

we've by god been to the uttered ends of reach, or we'd not be able from within to look out thinking to see a starry night from within. having been there done that, touched in and of it all, our return brings our ends to their beginnings. all tow lines of light through the eyes exclaim origin in us whom with sight feel to see all. (all in all) of |ALL|

there are as many ways to return to your Lover as there are ways to turn away and leave your Lover, Beloved Ones.

tim
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    CPW, i'd say that by your present sense of reality, that would be this "alignment" or better put 'harmony'.
    With what? Only with myself, as far as I can see. Which, of course, is perfectly good advice and a worthy goal. To be in harmony with oneself is certainly a desirable state, as far as I can see (and speaking as one who has had a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth).

Perhaps my point of view is too weird for anyone but me, though, given what I just wrote... (It's okay. I don't mind the weirdness. It's all good.)
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Quote Originally Posted by CaterpillarWoman
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutor
    With what? Only with myself, as far as I can see. Which, of course, is perfectly good advice and a worthy goal. To be in harmony with oneself is certainly a desirable state, as far as I can see (and speaking as one who has had a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth).

Perhaps my point of view is too weird for anyone but me, though, given what I just wrote... (It's okay. I don't mind the weirdness. It's all good.)
    any Song is composed of variable highs and lows, otherwise it is scratching on the chalk board and unpleasing to the ears. the whole 'despicable nature' thinking that negatively negates "negatives" as rightfully being part and parcel to a balanced harmonious sounding music/song that is a human, is merely the human whom denys the fullness of their being based upon superficial notions.

as far as you can see, is light year points of reference, all bi-emergent of your centric being twain endless within and infinite without. but like in a mirror, the visual seems as deep, yet is measurably registered as little more than a few illusive inches.

likewise, spectrally, on one end toward gamma is the atom, on the other end towards radio waves is mt. everest.

MT________________________________________________ _____________________________|cpw|______.

but, both distances are exactly equal. in that, as if a wavy string were center marked (you), jerked out of it, stretched out; you'd see 'cpw' in the center of equal distances. that these may be seen is also the right to touch that which sight feels to see.

furthermore, that you are ever in a 'desirable state' of desiring being, is precisely why there is for us each "(...a lot of conflicting parts and sub-personalities and alter-egos and so forth)", from within to honestly speak of.

You are not alone...
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

9. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

i'm struggling with this. i feel conflicted. i'm not sure if i'm comprehending what everyone is saying. from my understanding, my interpretation is that we collectively create reality, both in conscious and unconscious ways. being that we are all connected and interrelated, your inner world and my inner world may differ but is never separate..we both share a world together. in this world i see inequality, injustice, poverty, hunger, war, crime...if it is just a reflection of solely one's inner world, will i be deluding myself to believe that only my inner world matters and yours doesn't? i see alignment as making choices and creating a reality that is in harmony with all and for the benefit for all, not necessarily being in alignment with an external being or thing...

when we participate in manifesting our goals, through creative visualization or the secret etc, are we taking into consideration of cause and effects? how can one determine if their goal has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on the world? is it in alignment with the highest good for all?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by soul elevation
    when we participate in manifesting our goals, through creative visualization or the secret etc, are we taking into consideration of cause and effects? how can one determine if their goal has a positive, neutral, or negative effect on the world? is it in alignment with the highest good for all?
    Hi S.E.
    I like to think that when you get to a point in your life in which you are studying disciplines such as the "law of attraction" or "law of mind action", as I prefer to call it, you have already reached an understanding of the 'bigger picture' and your place in it, so that such consideration would be a given.
    Of course, I could be wrong, but I have never met a person who is deep into these types of studies that is shallow or unconcerned about the effects of their efforts on others.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast