Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    Tom, while I agree with much of your commentary, I disagree with this comment. The truth is that you do not consciously create every aspect of a lucid dream. You often become lucid in a landscape that was not your conscious, deliberate creation. Can you be sure it's even a creation of your own subconscious or not in some way created for you by another consciousness? Aspects of the dream may become malleable, or may resist your attempts to control them but you'll never be totally consciously controlling every aspect of the dream. There will also be surprising elements, for instance, which you cannot claim to have thought up knowingly.
    In general I think it is commonly accepted that dreams are in some way self-generated (created) by the mind or thought regardless if the dream is LUCID or not.

My main point is that thought or mind is creative in relation to experienced "Reality".

Can someone else or something else initiate a dream for me? I suppose, but it is presumably still THOUGHT or MIND generated. Created by some thinking agency even if somehow projected into my consciousness by some other mind, the nature of the experience or the apparent content of the dream is subordinate to thought.

I have had shared dreams. I'm intrigued by the reported shared visionary experiences induced by such things as "mutual hypnosis". Shared Lucid Dreaming is a possibility that intrigues me greatly though I have not found any lucid dreamers interested in experimenting along those lines as yet, unfortunately. So I accept that minds can cooperate in order to manifest some specific creation in dreams or in "real life" but the point is that in general what is perceived as "matter" or physical substance is Mind or Thought generated.

This is what I believe is likely. Even so, there must be variation. For instance, if two souls have agreed to meet at some time in order to interact in some significant way and one of those souls prematurely terminates his own life through an act of free will, then perhaps alternate arrangements are made.
    I'm at a loss to find in what way your example relates to my statement quoted or the general issue under discussion.

Blog Entries

Just a factoid which occurs to me. There are some people who become so adept at lucid dreaming that they can, indeed, program most of the scenario. Some do it before they go to sleep, others once they become lucid. They can change whole landscapes, create objects as they wish, etc.

Since lucid dreaming is an excellent and, IMO, valid metaphor for wake-dreaming (i.e., manipulating one's apparent waking reality), and it does seem possible to actually generate your own dream environment (within reason; you can leave some aspects of it to "auto generation" if you want), I would postulate that it ought to be something that can be done in the waking dream reality, too.

Mind you, the "full control" lucid dream is pretty unusual, and the "full control" waking dream is also pretty unusual, but I think both are possible, based on things I've read, testimony I've heard, and personal experience.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Originally Posted by Tom
    I would say that for "manifesting" to work the intention must be in harmony or in accord with other points of consciousness in the universe that might be in any way impacted for the greatest good of all concerned. There must be a consensus.

Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    This is what I believe is likely. Even so, there must be variation. For instance, if two souls have agreed to meet at some time in order to interact in some significant way and one of those souls prematurely terminates his own life through an act of free will, then perhaps alternate arrangements are made.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I'm at a loss to find in what way your example relates to my statement quoted or the general issue under discussion.

I was referencing "other points of consciousness in the universe" and the notion of "the greatest good of all concerned" from the perspective that some things are pre-agreed before incarnation. If souls incarnate with specific learning experiences in mind, with several souls agreeing to play a role in order to fulfill those experiences, then we have a "consensus." If one of those souls, in a moment where he's suddenly caught up in grief and despair, uses his free will to vacate the planet, then we have a problem. Now we have souls awaiting an experience. Their intention is in "harmony" because they're operating at soul level but something has gone wrong because free will creates unexpected events that can impact the path of others in an interconnected environment.

My fundamental stand on reality creation is that it is understood too simplistically. I'm not going to disagree entirely with the notion because I think we create our reality in the sense that what we think about it shapes our response to it and our subsequent actions, which then create our reality. But even our thinking isn't entirely our own creation if we factor in environmental and genetic influences. Then throw in our interactions with others just to make things a little more complex, because their thoughts about us are creating "us" for them and their subsequent reactions, which we then respond to or not as part of our reality. If we drew them into our reality through some sort of act of resonance, as we may do dream characters into our dreams, then that perhaps occurred at a pre-incarnation stage. It's when I consider what happens at a pre-incarnation stage, when we have an expanded awareness and advanced guidance, that I feel that some of the material I encounter on manifesting is shallow and I'm unsurprised when people say they struggle to make this or that happen.

There are many spiritual laws:The Law of Harmony; The Law of Reincarnation and Karma; The Law of Wisdom; The Law of Grace; The Law of Soul Evolution; The Law of the Bodhivista; The Law of Vibrational Attainment; The Law of Free Will; The Law of One; The Law of Conscious Detachment; The Law of Gratitude; The Law of Fellowship; The Law of Resistance; The Law of Reflection; The Law of Unconditional Love;The Law of Magnetic Affinities; The Law of Abundance; The Law of Divine Order; The Law of Attitude; etc. There are so many laws, focussing on one alone will only get you so far.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    But even our thinking isn't entirely our own creation if we factor in environmental and genetic influences.
    And things like beliefs, which shape our reality profoundly. But the fact is, the vast majority of humanity are not aware of much that goes on in their own head. They think their thoughts are their own, they think their thoughts are inherently meaningful, hell, some of them think their thoughts are who they are (which is why they defend their opinions and beliefs and such so desperately; it's self-defence because they have no clue that these things are not who they actually are). Most people seem to have some willingness to consider that their body is not "all they are", but when it comes to things like thoughts, conscious or otherwise, well, that's quite another matter.

The general reason people fail to experience manifestation of things they want and do experience things they don't want is all down to things like fear (fear is a powerful form of attention and energy!), belief (which acts as a filter for what you can and cannot experience in your reality), and so forth, but almost nobody is really aware of their thoughts and beliefs, particularly not the subconscious ones.

Even people who are well experienced in self-examination (or, as I recently experienced in a dream, self-autopsy) still have attachments and beliefs and subconscious thoughts and so on, along with all of the environmental and genetic influences.

So it's a bit of a sticky wicket for some of us.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

5. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyWoman View Post
    Just a factoid which occurs to me. There are some people who become so adept at lucid dreaming that they can, indeed, program most of the scenario. Some do it before they go to sleep, others once they become lucid. They can change whole landscapes, create objects as they wish, etc.

Since lucid dreaming is an excellent and, IMO, valid metaphor for wake-dreaming (i.e., manipulating one's apparent waking reality), and it does seem possible to actually generate your own dream environment (within reason; you can leave some aspects of it to "auto generation" if you want), I would postulate that it ought to be something that can be done in the waking dream reality, too.

Mind you, the "full control" lucid dream is pretty unusual, and the "full control" waking dream is also pretty unusual, but I think both are possible, based on things I've read, testimony I've heard, and personal experience.
    This guy seems to have went through an entire shift in his waking consiousness.

http://teleportation-101.blogspot.com/

Either teleported somewhere or his vibration changed so much that he experienced a different reality.
    Last edited by CFTraveler; 6th January 2012 at 03:45 AM. Reason: Allowed link

I looked at some of the videos from this guy and from what I understand, they talk about materializing coins out of thin air...?

7. Re: "We do create our reality ...but we need to be in alignment

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    I looked at some of the videos from this guy and from what I understand, they talk about materializing coins out of thin air...?
    The guy from the videos isnt the same as the one that had the experience of shifting reality. The experience is written in the link I sent.

Quote Originally Posted by lycan View Post
    Can someone provide me with a link to the stuff about materializing coins please?

Thanks!

The explanation actually is that they literally steal the coins from somewhere else by teleporting them. Real life "Jumper"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=x58CWkLvyiE

OK. This year seems to be off on a good start. Well I was very worked-up/flustrated on wanting to get a transfer somewhere where I want. And I have applied for the work transfer, and then the result comes. I don't get it. I get frustrated/beating myself up. And then ask them to reconsider my application. So the result comes, last week. I don't get it. Again. So I was very negatives about it and very frustrated/sad/piss off. But not that much (based on my standard off being easily frustrated). I am still attached to the outcome but somehow the sadness is just a little bit emptier/hollower than before. But dont get me wrong, I was very sad about the whole affair but just a little bit lighter than usual.

And yesterday suddenly a letter arrives and I am transferred. So next week I will be working in the new place.

Maybe it's just a coincidence or flukes but I am grateful and happy about that anyway..

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast