Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Greetings Volgerle
    The account of your most recent OBE is quite similar to many accounts of "retrievals". Could it be possible that those astral people mistook you for a lost soul and were trying to perform a retrieval on you?? Yes, it does sound strange yet stranger things Do happen in the astral, from time to time. Stranger things have happened to me anyways!?

Regards
    Grey

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    The account of your most recent OBE is quite similar to many accounts of "retrievals". (..) Yes, it does sound strange yet stranger things Do happen in the astral, from time to time. Stranger things have happened to me anyways!?
    I still haven't made my mind up entirely on this one. It wasn't as clear-cut as I expected a retrieval to be and far different from e.g. my experience with retrieving 'Ronald'. But it seems I need to get accustomed to more bizarre experiences and the enhanced difficulties in interpretation.

Quote Originally Posted by greytraveller View Post
    Could it be possible that those astral people mistook you for a lost soul and were trying to perform a retrieval on you??
    Yeah, in a way, they tried to capture and maybe 'keep' me. Maybe they also thought I was 'lost' and belonged to them. They might have lacked the ability to identify me as a complete incursion or 'antibody', but saw me as a lost member to be 'rectified' for having gone astray. If it was a BST/astral realm then they tried to imprison me in their BST. If it was 'a soul' (which I suspect) then these astral people were possible so-called aspects of this personality / soul acting in a self-created realm which I invaded. The outcome is the same.
    This collector of useless clutter.