Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
06/Aug/2012
To Boldly Go ...

(...)
Then I saw a funny young woman who was also flying but by operating a kind of old-fashioned looking tricycle as a flying machine, pedalling along through the air, relaxed and reclined, smiling and in good mood. I found that funny so I decided to fly after her for a short chat. When I reached her she had turned into a very old lady with a wrinkled face. I do not remember any detailed conversation, maybe she also just gave me a "rote". She also touched me gently once. I learnt that she was born in the year 16-something (17th century). So I thought she was doing this for quite 'a while', it explained her 'age' to me and also the old-fashioned looking carriage-like tricycle.
(...)
Short addendum: I searched on Google with the terms in quotation marks to combine the strings "17th century" and "Sinera" and this brought up my own journal here ... but a different post from Aug 2012.

Question: was it her? No mention of Sinera in that post but I had asked for her year of birth on August 1st 2012 (5 days earlier).. Was that the answer: first the young Sinera and then how old she got, maybe she lived to see the year 1700 after all. This lady clearly indicated the 16xx as her year of birth to me, unfortunately NOT her name.

Could just be coincidence - but it leaves me with another intriguing conundrum once again.