Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

02/Oct/2016: Akashic Void On Standby

02/Oct/2016
    Akashic Void On Standby

Just a short but interesting one. I phase into the Void. I wanted to get a picture from a code for a Remote Viewing experiment in another forum.

When I entered the Void from SP as usual, a nice voice greets me with a nice and very friendly "Hallo." (engl: Hello). It sounded like a young woman/girl or a child to me.

This is not the only 'ready-for-service'-sign: There is again the screen split and I see on one side the green nebula ('yes'-element) and on the other side the red swirl ('no'-element). I do not remember this time which was on which side. Here's a slight approximation (not really what I saw) I made in a graphic program in 4 minutes or so, just to give an idea:

(edit: see thumbnail below)

It seems somehow as if the Void was waiting for my first y/n-question or any instruction. Standby mode.

I give instruction but somehow it does not work. I demand the picture as it is about remote 'viewing' sth. But somehow it does not react and change. Then I phase somewhere else into an astral darker scenery but do not get ahead somehow and memory also escapes me as well as lucidity.

Comments

It worked years ago when I was shown the card for my card validation. Need to figure out still how to get imagery from it. So far it is only trained to give red swirl, green swirl or both. Work in progress. But the standby mode is cool.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Sinera; 7th October 2016 at 06:52 PM. Reason: thumbnail below
    This collector of useless clutter.