Great into, indeed... And I like your journal's title!

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
Due to a new method (better: strategy with a bundle of measures) which I developed for myself, I now get lucid and can 'project' more often.
Could you tell us more about this method? Perhaps I (or someone else who happens to read this) could use the same method or slighlty adapt it...

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
Something about the title: I do not distinguish generally between Lucid Dreams, OBEs (RTZ-projections) and Astral/Mental projections. Even if I tried to make categories, I couldn't do it, it is a fluent continuum and sometimes it is impossible anyway. I differentiate between "normal" dreams (non-lucid adventures) and "lucid adventures". So I have more or less Kurt Leland's approach who also says it is all 'adventures in consciousness' in his newest book.

So the real dividing line between posting in this sub-forum and in the Dreaming-forum (mostly about programming) is the following criterion: Lucidity, and lucidity alone.
I'm totally with you (and with Kurt Leland) on that.. I have a hard time figuring out what is what, but I do distinguish different qualities of dreams (or experiences, or adventures in counsciousness). Lucidity is a good criteria, I think