Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
Ohhh exciting! hope she gets it right.
About the drawing- you can try to draw shapes, like a two circles for the eyes and then make them look more like Sinera's eyes, search for shapes in the face you can also look on the internet for photos of women who look like her and use them as sort of a guideline... there are excellent guides for drawing on deviantart, if you'd like I can send you some I really like (they're for drawing a photo actually but I'm sure you could find some for drawing from imagination...).
Or maybe I will play around a little with this nice and funny tool: http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
Do tell about your past life reading when you get it! Just don't get dissapointed if she doesn't tell you about Sinera, because it's also possible she will tell you about someone else if you didn't tell her about her...
Yes, this might well happen. But I will be as happy with any reading. Could be interesting anyway. Could also be an ET life since this is a starseed-related forum. I only told her to go for a lady in France. Not more. Speaking of France, this will be my next focus session then. I learnt the map with the biggest cities by heart, most of them if not all already existed in the 1640s too. I will ask the "Akashic Void" for her place of living or birth there: North, South, etc. or ask for the cities directly or the nearest big one.

I must admit I am still awestruck by this 'intelligence' that communicates with me and helps me in this way. It is definitely outside of me. I could not have made this up. I mean, yes the method was my own device (based on a tip from Tom Campbell, see post from 11 Feb 2014 explaining how I developed it). But the playful and creative way that "it/they" adjusted and customised it for me now for this purpose, that's amazing.

What I saw was not a 'swirl' anymore - or at least not much of it. But two clear fields of light. One red one green. The parting in the middle was almost perfectly straight and centred. I made a simple graphic now, see below. I added that arrow of time with the years concerned as my interpretation (no, did not see that!). As said, the 'green field' possibly indicated the remaining options. The year 1650 and after, as well as 1639 and before were already ruled out by my questions then. Maybe it was 1645 still (not clear to me) or one to the left until '49. No doubt it's the 2nd half of the 1640s. This type of signalling and communicating, so simple and beautiful, truly amazes me.