Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hi, Sinera. I was talking to a friend yesterday and related to him a dream from long ago that may be similar to your mind/split experience. The gist of which is that at first I was looking at the floor of a garage with building materials and tools in view. I attempted to step over the 2-by-fours and square but I was frozen in place - couldn't mover at all, not even my eyes. Next I was in the hall of my parents' house. I knew where I was, but I couldn't see a thing - totally dark. I could switch from the garage to the hall and back, but with the same consequence. I felt my way through the hall toward the kitchen where I knew there was a phone so I could call a friend and tell him what happened.

Telling my buddy yesterday, I arrived at a psychological interpretation; that I was experiencing a situation in life that I could see clearly but there was nothing I could DO about it, and conversely, if I were to do something about it I couldn't see clearly what to do.

Is this at similar to your experience of 'mind/split'?
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

Quote Originally Posted by eyeoneblack View Post
    Is this at similar to your experience of 'mind/split'?
    It could well be related to it but I don't know. It might be similar. You had a dream and another dream so to speak and you switched to and fro.

The 'mind-split' that I talk about and experience quite often is that you feel your physical body lying in bed but at the same time you are also "in" your Astral Body out and experiencing a lucid dream/projection. You are at two places simultaneously. Sometimes you also experience double visions.

Some (Monroe?) also call it 'focus overlay'. As we are all multidimensional beings it does not make me wonder too much that we can experience this since I believe we exist on multiple planes at the same time anyway, we're just not aware of it from the physical mind perspective.

I remember Robert Bruce wrote a lot on the topic of a mind split 'effect' too but cannot exactly remember it now and if it is the same way how I mean it.
    This collector of useless clutter.