I really don’t think you should hold yourself responsible for this person’s death. Surely, there is a limit to how much we can reach out to others, especially if the bond linking us to a person is not especially strong and if we try to send this person energy without his or her knowing (and conscent). I believe everyone has a more or less balanced psychic shield, build after the nature of one’s thoughts, acting as a magnet drawing in or keeping away such influences. If there is a lot of negativity, then negative influences will have more voices, and positive ones can even be kept out. That said, a person can be helped and healed if he or she agrees to clear a part of this negativity and opens to the healer, but even then, the influence is only partial.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
Btw, after that, I met the man a few times in dreams. In one of them we were at a party. He wore a flamboyantly red suit. I went to him and told him how shocked we all were and asked him how he is now (it was indeed a semi-lucid experience). He told me, literally: "I am married here now." Indeed he seemed not to have come alone to the party, he also looked happy and relaxed. I took this as a metaphoric message telling me he's being taken care of and not alone ("married") anymore.
This sounds like a very positive outcome indeed!

…I’m intrigued by what he said, that he is married here now…? As for the marriage metaphor, it could also have to do with being one, being whole again, joining together with a once missing part… I can’t put it into words, but it makes sense to me at the moment, since your adventure looks like a retrieval… Perhaps you helped him retrieve this missing part, so he is whole again now… Or then, maybe you helped him join again this whole he had been away from