Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
"Claus", and then adds "Red Claus". (Hope he does not mean Santa?? ).
No, I now know he did NOT refer to Santa Claus. After more than 3 weeks past, the penny has dropped! I know now what it could mean.

Klaus is a German first name, you should know. I was mulling over this "name" given to me and why this helper added a "red" then (and he almost seemed to say it in a joking tone already). It was a riddle of sorts and now I solved it by analogy.

Long ago, I had this funny (cartoon-like) guide encounter before with the BLUE Monk (here). Blue Monk has since become for me a set expression, of course. "Klaus" might have alluded to this by way of analogy - giving himself the "red" title now. This I already suspected, but I had a hunch that there could be even more to this.

Today while having lunch, I was musing again over what all the colour titles for my guides meant. I jumbled them up in my mind saying: "BLUE Monk, RED Monk, RED Klaus, BLUE Klaus ... wait a moment! Blauer (=blue) Klaus? Rings a bell!"

Blauer Klaus = a cartoon figure of a famous 70/80ies game show in my country!

And yes, you see it clearly: It's an ET with a Flying Saucer. They had a first version with green skin btw, then later they changed him, so he's a chameleon, so to speak. I have a red version now it seems (edited it and took it as my new ava now).

Is this another message regarding a possible ET origin (for me and my helpers)? Perhaps. Or maybe my guides have a bizarre sense of humour after all. Hasn't been the first time, I reckon.