Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

11/Jul/2011 - Gálaca

11/Jul/2011
    Gálaca

In the state, I smile again (as always) in anticipation, then soft vibrations come this time and so I wait for the hands to lift me into the portal where I am already lying in bed. They come, but there is a surprise, which makes me even go to think/say sth like "Hey, how stupid is this now?".

The reason was: the hands holding mine move towards me, so they push my arms towards my body instead of drawing me out. "You have to pull, not push, what's up?", I say.

I (blind so far) ask for vision. After a while I see a beautiful smiling face ahead of me. A blonde woman. She joins me on my bed, again to my left (see Higher Self command experience above). I don't know or remember if she was naked or what she wore if she wore sth, but it was another kind of semi-erotic encounter again, anyway.

I ask her for her name. She says: "I'm Gálaca".

Note for English speakers on pronunciation: here everyone of the three 'a'-letters is pronounced like the 'a' in hut - not like in 'hat'. (Technically, this also rules out the English surname 'Gallagher' for me. Moreover, since it was a hard k-sound, not g.) I also put an accent on the first 'a' because the word stress is on the first syllable, just like in the word 'galaxy'.

She then says that it is not always her that gives me a hand when I project. I say (obviously quite charmed by her beauty and appearance) sth like "oh no, I think it is you all the time".

Maybe it was indeed her name's resemblance to the word 'galaxy' that made me ask the next question: "Are you from another planet? A physical world maybe?" She smiles (actually all the time!) and says "Yes, oh, yes, also on physical ones".

Then things get weirder and dreamlike, maybe because the galaxy theme made me somehow 'drift off' (into the galaxy? ). Soon I got back and woke up with PREES.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I must have been really enchanted, because when I said "oh no, I think it is you all the time" I'm certain now I was definitely wrong. And she (Gálaca) was right. It wasn't her before. Moreover, Ludmilla has a way different style. She pulls with all might and has a firm grip on my ankles. She also appears to me way different (I know this despite that fact that I only saw her shades or in 'invisible mode' so far).

Regarding the name, which I never heard before, I just did an internet research on 'Galaka, Galaca, Gallaca, ..." or whatever, to find out if it has any meaning for me. Nothing really conclusive resulted from it:

A few girls have this as a nickname on social webs like facebook, twitter. None looks like 'my' Gálaca.

I found out with some difficulty that it means 'pigeon tail' in the Turkish language. An uncle of mine who died a few months ago was a pigeon breeder. I also had seen him in a few dreams since then, where he told me he wanted sth of me or wanted to contact me, but we never got into details. If this was indeed a message from him, well, then it is a very 'fiddly' and intricate one, that's why I would almost rule it out now (but who knows?).

There is also an old computer arcade game with that name. If you like games, have fun: http://jayisgames.com/galaca.html .

In Hindu, 'Galaka' (with k) also means 'hangnail' in English, well, not really inspiring. Even less when google search led me to this urbandictionary entry: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Galaka

However, more interesting is an ancient secret text in Buddhism, also termed "holy books of the East", where the author mentions "the lost books of Galaka" as reference, but so far I have not yet had the time to look at it in detail:
    http://www.archive.org/stream/questi...1davi_djvu.txt
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milinda_Panha
    http://www.sacred-texts.com/bud/milinda.htm

So, if any of you has any idea what else Gálaca or similar (Ga - La - Ka ?) could mean in any esoteric/mystic context or old language, I'd be pleased to hear from you.

Another crazy idea about this, which, I admit, might be totally way out. Anyway, here we go:

Recently I saw Bob Monroe's inspiring talk from 1990. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCFWoBS1sKk). There he explained that once for the first time instead of rolling "out" and moving around in the RTZ, he rolled kind of "inwards" and so found out about his Higher Self (he calls it Total Self), met his other selves and looked up the database of all his incarnational life experiences, thoughts, emotions, etc. He also talks about the 'assemblance' of a character from other character aspects/incarnations for a new incarnation. This is highly fascinating.

Now comes my experience into play: What if the moving of the hands "towards me" was a "way inside" instead of the usual "way out" by being pulled out? This would even be supported by the fact that last time when I 'called out' for the HS, a woman appeared by my (left) side. The same happened this time, but even more: I even saw her (instead of 'mindsensing'), talked to her and got her name (and address ).

So was I (again?) talking to my (Higher/Total) Self? Was I even taught a new 'technique' now? If it was the HS, maybe I then even met an incarnational character / aspect? Another implication of which would be that I once lived on another planet? (!!?). Gosh, as if I always knew it: I'm an alien !!!

Well, okay, I'm getting carried away now. Maybe it was just an astral traveler passing by and showing some incompetence when giving me a hand, or just a sensual thought form i played around with ... and look what I make of it again. Stupid me.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Hello, Volgerle.

Maybe you're slightly overanalysing it.

She might have simply shown you that you don't need to go anywhere when you're already out of body. Just because you perceive yourself as lying in your bed does not really indicate that this is your physical bed in the RTZ. It might not be necessary to go anywhere at all, and especially not to roll out.

A good example thereof might be defectron's recent experiences IIRC. He perceived himself to be in his bedroom even though he was travelling, surefire confirmation that this was not a RTZ experience because he simply was not in his bed physically! So, the environment may seem whatever like it may, the reality of it might be a different one, and Galaca might have wanted to put her finger on it.

She might have also had a good reason for that. When you essentially move beyond the RTZ, it's kind of missing the point of wanting to go there. As an astral traveller in your astral body you might actually succeed in doing so, but to what avail? It might have been her impression that it would be more helpful to "keep you there" in the astral instead of letting you get moving and essentially drop lower. So, what you experience as "pushing you back" might have been your translation of "containing and stabilising you within this state of consciousness" (as opposed to allowing you to change it).

Cheers,
    Oliver

U.S.A wisconsin, where the cheese is good

I know of a really old arcade game from before gaming systems like Nintendo were created, it was called Galaga. I know you mentioned a game called "Galaca" but this could be just an altered cheap knock-off version of the famous arcade game. It's like a space game where you have a ship you can only move side to side and shoot 2 missiles at a time to take out an army of alien ships of 3 different kinds. It's an arcade that is usually paired up with another game as a double arcade called "Ms. Pacman". If you've ever heard of the game called "Space Invaders" it's quite similar, only there's no sheilds. Hope this was helpful... I dunno, u asked if anyone knew what this name might mean, and I thought I'd provide some info
    if there was ever a time to make a signature, it would be now

@Guitarmaster72, okay, thanks, yes, I remember 'Space Invaders' from a kind of documentary about the era of the 80ies including the vid games, S.I. is a real classic!

@Korpo: hm, well, my lying in 'bed' is actually a strange thing: Often, I can perceive myself in bed simultaneously in the Astral and RTZ for a short time, I know it sounds strange, but I really 'feel' myself also physically sometimes then (before exit!). I wrote about it, e.g. when I did that energy / vibrations control thing, maybe it's indeed a multiple bodies or mind-split thing. It gets even stranger when I stay there lying in 'the state' without doing an exit, then I seem at 2 places at once for quite a long time because I am in the 'portal bed' and my normal physical bed simultaneously, in a way.
    Also, I am usually not in the RTZ at all anymore after my exits or after being pulled out, but either in my "portal", which is the room of my childhood or elsewhere in the Astral (third possibilty: I use the portal room's window and fly out into the Astral 'town'). I would consider my 'portal' already to be the astral, too, since in this time frame this room does not exist (like that) anymore in the RTZ.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I agree, you're probably exiting straight into the astral. The bi/tri/location is also an indication that you've evolved in the exit department.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

GALACHA is a Swahili word that means an expert, champion or creative person. or, it could be 'gal' aka (also known as) Volgerle.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    GALACHA is a Swahili word that means an expert, champion or creative person. or, it could be 'gal' aka (also known as) Volgerle.
    ahaan

Lightbulb Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

aurora

to quote a present teacher/counselor - "it is not by seeing the light that one might know, it is through feeling/enduring the pain/labor (heat) that one wakes up to understanding" - MG

the light at the end of the tunnel is the oncoming train of consequentiality...perhaps.

peace friend

note: " 'gal' aka " refers to the feminine aspect assuming a faceted role/partnership
    Last edited by Tutor; 22nd July 2011 at 02:59 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    @Guitarmaster72, okay, thanks, yes, I remember 'Space Invaders' from a kind of documentary about the era of the 80ies
    Haha!! now i feel old!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Me, too. "Galaga" was one of my first games to play for the C64...

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast