Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Me three. 1-Pong, 2-Space Invaders, 3-Galaga.
    Cheers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tutor View Post
    note: " 'gal' aka " refers to the feminine aspect assuming a faceted role/partnership
    Hello Volgerle, I think this is what Tutor may be refering to (Aurora):
    Albedo, symbolized by Aurora, by the dawn, the morning star (Venus-Aphrodite), and by the sun rising up from the Philosopher's Sea. Albedo is also represented by Aurora, the Roman goddess of the dawn. Her brother is Helios, the Sun.
    http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...lchemy%202.htm
    I've been wondering too if perhaps you were going through the same process as I seem to be going through...
    Can't be sure of that myself, but... Take a look, and maybe you'll find it rings true to you... Or maybe you won't, and that's fine

thanks to all, I am going to check on the website and the words, although I still do not see the connection from galaca/galaga to aurora. it's because she appeared maybe at dawn? well it was in the morning, yes, but also night/early moring (and ahaan = morning glory ... well, yes I was a bit excited indeed , too ), see the light, I see ... well, gonna think about it

anyway, thanks I am going to check on it all ... and get me a few good old arcade 80ies games online, seems I missed something out then ..., well, at least I wore a moustache once in while back then in those days ...

This collector of useless clutter.

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    Hello Volgerle, I think this is what Tutor may be refering to (Aurora):
    Albedo, symbolized by Aurora, by the dawn, the morning star (Venus-Aphrodite), and by the sun rising up from the Philosopher's Sea. Albedo is also represented by Aurora, the Roman goddess of the dawn. Her brother is Helios, the Sun.
    http://www.soul-guidance.com/houseof...lchemy%202.htm
    I've been wondering too if perhaps you were going through the same process as I seem to be going through...
    Can't be sure of that myself, but... Take a look, and maybe you'll find it rings true to you... Or maybe you won't, and that's fine
    exacta-moon-do!

it is as Robert Bruce says - everyone is projecting...is out of their bodys experiencing, part of naturally being human. dancing in the moonlight.

if we are already dancing then the need is not to learn the dance, and merely to let go and be free in the dance. i was a very shy youth, always standing off to the side watching others dance, feeling sad because i wouldnt consciously allow myself to be free. as i've gotten older ive realized that from these human vulnerabilities of mine i was then and am now much of a control freak (uptight), so much so, that the thought of myself losing control is most often to have let go and freed myself to what is naturally me.

King Harvest - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6AMdcgpUTVY

so she comes, just like she would come to taunt and pull the shy youth onto the gym floor, to dance. how many times have ya seen the gals freely dancing with oneanother while the guys off to side are busy being 'cool', refusing to partner up? that's what i did as a youth, i gathered with other shy guys, and we presumed to be - being cool. all the while we yearned to be dancing and connecting with playful, taunting and attractive freedom already out on the floor dancing.

it takes two to tango - awareness @ free. earth and sky/ moon and sun/ solar system and universe

edit: Volgerle, i hope this is appropriate for your topical direction. if not, i understand.
    Last edited by Tutor; 24th July 2011 at 02:52 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

25/Jul/2011: "What's On The Tele, My Dear?"

25/Jul/2011
    "What's On The Tele, My Dear?"

As I had a dry spell lately, I now reinforced my endeavours by another step-up using another place to lie down than my bed, as many projectors also recommend to do. So I get up after 2-3 hours of sleep from my normal bed and lay down on a couch (arranged as a bed) in my living room. Again: I am lying strictly on my back so as not to fall into deep sleep (I am notoriously a side-sleeper).

After a while, I get into the state, no vibrations, and feel a very hard pressure/energy on/around my hands. The way I now 'learned' to be lying down is that my arms are now usually stretched out beside my body with my hands directed to my hips (giving myself sometimes healing energy as I also have a hip prob).

As the pressure is familiar (although as strong as never before), I think/telepath sth like : "Oh, it's you again, ok, let's get to work." I don't remember any 'being lifted' this time. Maybe I just 'phased' into my living room. I do not see anything again, it is dark. However I mind-sense that it is my living room (not the usual 'portal' this time), I am lucid enough to know 'where' I am.

This time I feel again I'm holding hands with s.o. again (as usual!) on both sides, with my left and right hand. But my arms are stretched out wide to the left and right side this time, not before me. As I lately learnt from Gálaca that it is highly likely that there are indeed different helpers who help me out, I get to the most logical conclusion drawn by this 'body' posture:

"Oh, so there's two of you this time?"

The confirmation will indeed come (indirectly) later. First I try what I wanted to try anyway in this same repeated situation: communicating by y/n-questions via hand squeezing: left hand means 'yes', right hand means 'no'. (It is not mentioned here but I already did that before during one exit with a success).

I do not remember exactly anymore what I asked. Probably, it was the question if I should try to 'see' now. However, this time no squeezing results. I would expect (or hope for) the left hand to be squeezed (a 'yes').
    I then direct my 'hearing sense' - more to the left side - as if to wait for a voice. I also remember I tried to turn my head (but nothing was to be seen).

Nothing happens at first. Tension rises. Then:

".. Yeeees."

A female voice. It sounds eerie, a bit forced out. I am not sure if this was the female voice I heard before, but I think it is another one. It didn't sound as loud as the other voice, either. So it's perhaps indeed a different person. She says 2 or 3 words more which I forget later.

Then I direct my thoughts again to the middle. I seem to have forgotten what to do, or maybe I tried to get clarity in my view then (don't remember).

Then I hear a voice on the right side. It is a male voice (unrecognized for me). Also not very loud but clear and distinctive. I do not know if it was said to me or to the female helper on the opposite side:

"We must turn on the television."

In my 'mind's eye' I then see suddenly the television of my living room (which would be behind me regarding the posture I was in) turn on and showing a news speaker reading sth from a paper (rather 80ies style news, no teleprompters...).

This seems to have confused me. I start to fade, PREES sets in. I am back in bed but keep my eyes closed. I seem awake, try to get into the state (and back 'up') again, but it all fails and after a while I get up, disappointed again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

"We must turn on the television" ... hmmm. Well, maybe I could leave out the 'tele' and then it makes perfect sense, since I wanted to "gain vision"? Moreover, translating the word compound literally yields an interesting aspect: 'tele', the Greek suffix, means "distant, far, remote"; 'vision', of course, means "sight, view, seeing". This translation also applies perfectly into my native language, which of course was used then. ('Fernseher' --> 'fern' = distant ("tele"); '-seher'= (here: sight/watching ("vision"))

I would not conclude that the male voice referred (literally) to "remote viewing", but the 'distant'-aspect possibly means sth similar regarding my situation? Maybe "he" really said that I should try to "see" now on a more "distant" level. Maybe this "distant" aspect refers to the "higher" plane/level/vibration I need to rise to in order to finally see (them?) and get ahead. So it's about sense development again/still. (Seeing them is not impossible and within my reach, as I have been close to this before! See some of the other lucidventures).

In need to try to get vision in the holding-hands-situation next time!

Instead, I again resorted to my 'hearing sense', which is always interesting, but wrong. It is also shown by the reluctancy / delay of the answers I get from the helper(s). Maybe this channel of communication (via 'voice) isn't so easy for the helpers either? There may be a lot of distortions in translation of meaning, too. This is also clear for my by some earlier events where I heard the (Ludmilla's) voice but could not always understand (everything) what she said.

Thus the next step is clearly laid out for me now. A 'higher vision' sense activated might probably also mean a "higher plane/vibration"? I cannot be sure, but I will try out next time. Hope I remember then (enough lucidity granted) what my plan of action is. But maybe one of them will then again try to remind me of what to do.
    (However, at first I had the impression that the male helper was saying this to the female one. That would mean that they would have to do it. But they cannot do it without my help anyway, so it does not make a great difference to me).

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

The newscaster is probably a hint - a "news speaker" - "new speaker." The television would then a symbol for something to stimulate your translation sense. This is still the passive mode where you primarily take it in, just as TV is a passive medium. It's the precursor of an exchange - one-way.

Similarly, being an 80s newscaster could reference to an earlier, more primitive version of the same, not fundamentally different, but maybe less challenging. He also reads from paper. This might be a clue to decoding energy information packets which are often presented as books, papers, leaflets, a page you are shown. So, this looks like somebody is demonstrating how it is done - the required process of decoding - but it is still "news" to you. You need to take it in and give it time.

Being held at both sides is probably one of the more powerful ways to get one's consciousness stabilised. Two conscious entities carefully balancing your consciousness on this level of being. So, the challenge is still to hold you there and enable you to stay there to expose you (again the TV, more like passive exposure) to this level of being, to this state of consciousness. If this would have been a driving dream, you would have probably taken the backseat.

In this way I wouldn't overinterpret anything you hear or see at this stage. As you have seen I have come up with a different interpretation from yours, and while they do not exclude each other, it shows how ambiguous the information you are receiving still is. It's easy to try to "extrapolate" too much when one has too little data.

You can compare some of defectron's adventures, especially when the "apeman" character was around. When the communication sense develops initially the meaning of words can be so broad that they only roughly mark the area of interest, not a concrete word. Imagine somebody wanting to tell you about a scoop of icecream and all you receive is "sphere." This will expand over time in that terms will become clearer and also more information will come through. It's almost like triangulation, where in the later iterations you come close and closer to where you want to be, narrowing it down till you've finally "got it."

Cheers,
    Oliver

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    The newscaster is probably a hint - a "news speaker" - "new speaker." The television would then a symbol for something to stimulate your translation sense. This is still the passive mode where you primarily take it in, just as TV is a passive medium. It's the precursor of an exchange - one-way.
    Ah, I see, you mean the information packages to be decoded (from each higher level/body to the next below it), it's what we talked about some months ago in another thread ("the software download in the background" ). Yeah, I also had the idea that the news speaker might have sth to do with a kind of information-aspect.

Being held at both sides is probably one of the more powerful ways to get one's consciousness stabilised. Two conscious entities carefully balancing your consciousness on this level of being. So, the challenge is still to hold you there and enable you to stay there to expose you (again the TV, more like passive exposure) to this level of being, to this state of consciousness.
    Yes, that is my impression too. Like taking a little child into deeper water (away from the baby pool) and holding it there (up so as not to go under water) to get 'a taste and a feel' for it. Later, it will swim next to its parents with floaties, then without floaties, and finally it might swim without floaties and parents one day.

In this way I wouldn't overinterpret anything you hear or see at this stage. As you have seen I have come up with a different interpretation from yours, and while they do not exclude each other, it shows how ambiguous the information you are receiving still is. It's easy to try to "extrapolate" too much when one has too little data.
    Yes, it's absolutely valid, thanks for this perspective, makes sense to me.

Cheers, Volgerle

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

With one difference. When you swim without floaties, you still are aware you are swimming. But it might just happen that one day translation becomes near-instantaneous and will happen so much on the fly that are much more resembles the kind of exchange Monroe, Moen or Leland report. In fact, Moen describes that he learned to switch between the perceiving and the narrating/interpreting aspect so fast, that he lost awareness thereof and only experienced everything fluidly from then on. It became second nature.

Cheers,
    Oliver

08/Aug/2011 - The Blue-Skinned Monk

08/Aug/2011
    The Blue-Skinned Monk

This morning I felt like I could get back to bed and have immediate exit. It just felt like the right bodily/mind condition. And I was right. I did affirmations for vibrations (which works for me quite well sometimes) and had several vibrations/exits with several (different?) people tugging at me while I was still blind (as usual), trying to help me out, scratching the soles of my foot, touching me on different spots, grabbing hands, etc. At one point I had enough and got out on my own. On other occasions I arrived at the portal (childhood bedroom). In one exit, I saw children standing there, but I don't know what they wanted.

One longer exit was the most memorable and I describe it here: my encounter with the blue-skinned Christian monk.

As usual, I am blind while helpers lift me out, it wasn't different this time. It is my self-proclaimed temporary practice goal to reach vision in this state (calling it now 'the vision practice'), and so I tried to do this with affirmations and concentration. First I saw again the hands holding me with only a kind of almost invisible and blurry outlines (which I described illustratively as the 'Predator combat mode' on my Johnny-Smith-experience post), then the visuals fully came on and I knew where I was, whom I was with and saw everything.

I must already have flewn outside the window of the portal because we were heading towards the end of the street. There is a turn right into the forest and we stop there. It was in plain daylight.

Already on the way there, I examined visually my new companion/guide. First let me mention that before (still in blind state in 'the astral bed') I remember being grabbed by the left hand first, only when I expected the right hand to be grabbed, too (like last time, see above!) it happened. This fact, as unremarkable or trivial as it might seem at first, makes perfect sense now to me if I compare it to the later visual input I got.

On my LEFT side, while we were flying to the end of the street, there was a little monk or priest. He was older (in his 50ies and 60ies) wore a robe (it might have been brown, but not sure). The colour of his skin was a (very) light blue. Around his neck, he wore a necklace with a little shimmering cross on it, silvery, still quite simple, two rectangular beams. Using google search, I found that it mostly resembles these two (however, it was all not golden but silvery):

Now another interesting thing: I then looked on the RIGHT side to see who was holding my hand there. I saw the same guy! But not quite. It was a more translucent version, almost wraith-like, looking more dull, not looking at me, just focussing ahead of himself with almost closed eyes as it seemed - flying in an almost sleepy monotonous composure next to me.

I (not just intuitively but even rationally as reaction to the visuals received) turned to the LEFT 'twin version' again for conversation then. We had already halted at the driveway into the forest, when I asked the obvious question: 'Why is your skin light-blue?'.

He (LEFT guy) looked at me and answered sth which I cannot render completely and 100% exactly, so it is again a more paraphrased verson of what I'm sure of:

"It is the same as with women's tits. A tit, you know? It is like injected hormones. Compare it to that.'

Wow, a monk talking about 'tits'. He really said that. Tit. Not breast.

He then leads the way into the forest where there he enters and shows me a kind of huge box with an entrance to sth. It might also have been a building or an elevator, or a cage? I am not sure.
    However, I was suspicious already (see below) and also have acquired in the astral the inner urge to fly into or (if I already am) stay in the light (especially if I once gained vision from exit blindness!). This 'box' or whatever it was seemed too dark for me. I apologised and said to him that I'd rather fly upwards into the lighted areas and just proceed on my own. He looked at me, not annoyed, maybe just a little disappointed. I looked at my hands to stay focussed and flew on. However, I don't remember what happened next, maybe I also woke up or got back into my 'bed' for another exit.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I am certain that this guy was indeed alone and had created a 'replica' of himself (possibly even by my 'request' / expectation) to hold me also on my right side. So he might indeed have been a helper with quite some 'abilities'. You know, I do affirmations similar to the Monroe/Gateway affirmation asking to only let individuals approach to me who are 1. more advanced than me and 2. are able and 3. are willing to help me. So I assume it was indeed an advanced guy. But what did he want? Was he from a BST? Speculations, as I might never find out.

Of course, due to his 'artificially created' looks (hormones??! turning from female to male or what?) and his used language (so contradictive to his 'professional attire') it all already smelled 'fishy' to me. Maybe I am doing him some injustice and he really awanted to help in his own way. Maybe I still need to learn to communicate and interpret things better to achieve efficient communication with these (advanced?) beings. Still, the 'darker' cage that he led me into then made me even more suspicious and was - so to speak - the last straw that broke the camel's back.

Regarding the cross: I am not a religious guy at all, so I do not know why he appeared this way to me. However, thinking back to the fields and 'the shepherd' (see post there), religious connotations and imagery were used for me before in order to convey trust, as it seems. Seeing (in this case Christian) symbology is however, nothing negative for me, either. If it's not neutral it is even more positive. If I saw e.g. angels or figures like Buddha, Jesus, etc I would immediately associate it with positive, higher-vibration beings and /or energy. As I am convinced of reincarnation, it might also have been that I was more given to religion in previous lives, so this is where it might stem from.

Blog Entries

Re: 08/Aug/2011 - The Blue-Skinned Monk

I think you should consider that the cross predates Christianity and also that blue skinned beings are associated with Hinduism and even pop up in Ancient Egyptian mythology. A little research along these lines may yield insights.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Page 12 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast