Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: 08/Aug/2011 - The Blue-Skinned Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    I think you should consider that the cross predates Christianity and also that blue skinned beings are associated with Hinduism and even pop up in Ancient Egyptian mythology. A little research along these lines may yield insights.
    Yes, but he also wore a monk's (or even priest's) robe. So ... well ... wait a minute ... could it be ... that he probably was a ...

Jokes apart: Thanks for the hint about the ancient blue people race. Yes of course, I remember the many Hindu god illustrations, didn't think of that . And blue is a very spiritual colour anyway.

I also saw sth about Atlantis recently on YT and there also was supposedly a 'blue race'. Interesting for sure, I am going to look at it more deeply.

But what could he have meant when he mentioned hormones? Seems like he said that he kind of 'pushed it'?
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Hello, Volgerle.

I think this is another case of only getting words that belong to a similar group of meaning when trying to translate the energy into verbal communication. Imagine trying to use Google translator for reading Chinese. As far as I know many Chinese symbols have different meaning depending on context, and a computer program cannot establish context, and would spit out a sentence very similar to a phrase from a Taiwanese instruction booklet - some notion of what might have been meant, but enough mixups in translation to render it undecipherable.

Translating from one language into another is initially an awkward and error-prone process that can lead to misunderstandings. After a while you develop an intuition regarding connotation, context and how that changes meaning and what is expressed through various constructs. Imagine translating proverbs from one language into another one that has no direct equivalent you know of - the results would be probably hilarious.

"It is the same as with women's tits. A tit, you know? It is like injected hormones. Compare it to that.'
    You were asking about his outer appearance. He connects something related to outer appearance (breasts) to something related to the inner workings of the body (hormones). Synthetic hormones or steroids can change body processes (inner workings) and in effect change outer appearance (development of a female breast on a male body, for example, or the development of the female breast during puberty from the more androgynous frame of a child). The meaning of the whole sentence could be that in analogy ("Compare it to that.") what you see as a blue tint of his skin could be an interpretation of an inner quality you recognise in him represented as outward appearance (marking him as special and unusual).

Do you know Michael Newton's books? Blue could then refer to the color spectrum he describes. Light blue would mark Newton's "Level V," see "Destiny of Souls", page 170. He even calls it "core color." I don't think this is arbitrary or limited to one author, we know a similar continuum from lower to higher in the chakras, so such classification according to color seems rather natural when one comes to think of it.

I'm also sure you remember these lyrics:

Dreaming of that face again. / It's bright and blue and shimmering.
    Grinning wide / And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.
    ("Third Eye" by Tool)

Cheers,
    Oliver

Blog Entries

PS -

Wow, a monk talking about 'tits'. He really said that. Tit. Not breast.
    "Tit" is a coarse term. It could denote the notion of coarseness as an attribute, an example from a coarse context (physical reality) serving as analogy for something happening in the underlying reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    The meaning of the whole sentence could be that in analogy ("Compare it to that.") what you see as a blue tint of his skin could be an interpretation of an inner quality you recognise in him represented as outward appearance (marking him as special and unusual).
    Do you know Michael Newton's books? Blue could then refer to the color spectrum he describes. Light blue would mark Newton's "Level V," see "Destiny of Souls", page 170. He even calls it "core color." I don't think this is arbitrary or limited to one author, we know a similar continuum from lower to higher in the chakras, so such classification according to color seems rather natural when one comes to think of it.
    Yes, I know M. Newton's books and also the colour/frequencies mentioned according to development. Hmm, so you think I 'saw' his spiritual 'status' of development? Or maybe he showed it to me willingly in this way? Yes, it's an interesting point and absolutely possible.

PS -
    "Tit" is a coarse term. It could denote the notion of coarseness as an attribute, an example from a coarse context (physical reality) serving as analogy for something happening in the underlying reality.
    Or maybe he wanted me to remember this (for whatever reason..) at any rate and therefore chose this kind of direct and slang expression?

Next to my 'akashic' dream project, I feel the need to get on with my projections now. I am a bit desperate as nothing seemed to work lately. I did not even get into 'the state'.

Therefore I decided now to 'call in' the "BLUE MONK" more or less directly to help me with projection (breaking my dry period!) and do some training or whatever learning experience I need to do (he might know what's best?).

It is because I have a feeling that he indeed IS advanced and can help me, although he looked almost like a cartoon figure, but that doesn't mean anything bad - I like cartoon figures .

I also think that he pulled me out a few times before when I did NOT see him. In this experience, too, I first saw his blurry shades only before vision came online, like it happened before (quote myself form below:"First I saw again the hands holding me with only a kind of almost invisible and blurry outlines which I described illustratively as the 'Predator combat mode' on my Johnny-Smith-experience post), then the visuals fully came on and I knew where I was, whom I was with and saw everything."). So, he might have pulled me out already more than 1 times.

And the last projection that involved him was indeed a progress because I reached a set target: to be able to SEE my helper(s). Another success was that I could talk to him and he responded although it was again hard to interpret for me. But anyway: we TALKED. I would not have been able to do 'these things' a year ago or so.

There's more: I even think I remember I saw his face during a short dream sequence, a year ago or more, it was a group of people around a table as if we had a kind of 'meeting'. (This happened in the weeks of our group dreaming experiment I participated in here, that is why I know it is over a year ago). However, then he looked just like a normal human male (no monk dress, no blue skin) in his 50ies or 60ies.

So I have a gut feeling that I should trust him and rely on his expertise. What do you think (given the experience from above and my conclusions from it)? If you like, wish me luck or keep me shortly in your intentions that I might succeed with 'my teamwork with the monk' (and that I'm right about this!). I feel that this is a way for me to get on. Maybe I am wrong, but intuition tells me I could be right.

04/Sep/2011: I'm Tom Campbell / The 'Human Contact Zone'

04/Sep/2011
    I'm Tom Campbell / The 'Human Contact Zone'

I get into the state with slight vibrations. I'm lying on the bed of a hotel room. I am Thomas Campbell, as usual as he is now these days, of calm and senior charisma with a white beard. I think (iirc) I have my clothes on. It is a big hotel building complex. The room is lighted. As usual, I am also a bit bi-located, which means I'm also still stretched out on the couch in my living room where I'm usually when trying to project.

A helper then comes "flown down" taking my hands. Well, the Blue Monk (as requested) does not turn up. But a nice girl. She is slightly familiar to me. It might have been the girl called Ludmilla, not sure though. She looks sweet.

She somehow (don't remember the transit, maybe we just 'phased') takes me to a place that is called the "Human Contact Zone". She explains to me (at least as I understand it) this is where people (human discarnates / spirits) can observe and also meet incarnated humans. But she explains it is also the other way round, so that incarnates can come here (which is logical to me since I was there now...) if they want to meet discarnates. Seems to be a meeting place (zone) of some kind.

The place, however, as I visualise it, seems a bit strange. It is a huge room with people walking around and looking through devices that resemble telescopes or periscopes (most of them on tables though).

The scene is short (lasting a few seconds only) and I quickly seem to be switched back (still as T.C.) to the start scene lying on the hotel room bed. I am looking out of the huge window into the night sky now. I close the shutters then (as if I want to go to sleep). I do not remember more of it.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Okay, the explanation of the first and most striking question that one might have is quite simple and straightforward (at first): I was watching a video of T.C., one of his talks, right before going to bed. We often dream of any impressions we have from the day before (even if it's only tv or youtube or whatever). As one can see by this 'identity assimilation / adoption' I was not entirely lucid, but as it contained 'projection elements' (vibrations, a helper helping me out) I put it here. I also wasn't entirely in dream state but still aware of 'my self' in some way, most of all since I was well aware of 'doing a projection now'.

But there's maybe more to it: as T.C. is also a skilled explorer of the non-physical it might be a chosen 'aspect' of mine metaphorically expressing my explorer attitude. So it was probably my "own TC in me" that was activated.

Why was I shown this place/zone in this very short trip? I don't know exactly as I did not request it. As I conneced this girl with the retriever-helpers already months ago, only the retrieval aspect comes to my mind here. Maybe the girl showed me a kind of 'base of operations' from which retrievals can be planned or begun/induced from their perspective. Maye these observation gadgets also hint to that. But this is mere conjecture now. Maybe it was just a meeting place after all.

Blog Entries

The place, however, as I visualise it, seems a bit strange. It is a huge room with people walking around and looking through devices that resemble telescopes or periscopes (most of them on tables though).
    Well, there's the notion that the dead "watch over us."

Blog Entries

Re: 04/Sep/2011: I'm Tom Campbell / The 'Human Contact Zone'

In your previous post, you were wondering whether you should trust or not the blue monk to help you with your projections (hence the link with Thomas Campbell, a seasoned projector). You even put the question in bold letters : ''What do you think (given the experience from above and my conclusions from it)?''

My guess would be that this girl brought you to this 'meeting place' or 'contact zone' as an answer to your question. As she explained, in this place, discarnated people (the blue monk) can come in contact with incarnated (you), but it also works the other way around. Perhaps she meant that you may get in touch with the blue monk and that you may get to know each others better before going any further. (Perhaps he knows a lot about you but what do you know about him? If you come to find that he is thrustworthy, you will be less likely to have doubts and your trust will make it easier for him to work with you... But trust builds over time, so a bit of patience may be needed here! )

Well, there's the notion that the dead "watch over us."
    I wouldn't call them dead at all, they seem pretty much alive 'up there'. Well, I should maybe have written "non-physical" instead, because this kind of discarnate-incarnate dichotomy is sometimes misleading. The notion of 'being watched' by non-physical beings when you are getting spiritually active (call it 'awakening' or 'evolving' or whatever) - including, of course, the very interested helpers - was what TC talked about also in this video. I looked it up and bookmarked it, it's here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQS0e6fXOCA#t=56m05s
    So maybe this 'being watched (benevolently)' was this kind of message from the vid I just saw that also was re-inforced and conveyed to me here.

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    My guess would be that this girl brought you to this 'meeting place' or 'contact zone' as an answer to your question. As she explained, in this place, discarnated people (the blue monk) can come in contact with incarnated (you), but it also works the other way around. Perhaps she meant that you may get in touch with the blue monk and that you may get to know each others better before going any further. (Perhaps he knows a lot about you but what do you know about him? If you come to find that he is thrustworthy, you will be less likely to have doubts and your trust will make it easier for him to work with you... But trust builds over time, so a bit of patience may be needed here! )
    Yes this could very well be. Another trust-building measure, so to speak. A zone from where we are watched but where we also could go (if we learn how to do it) and meet up with trustworthy helpers.

Hey, nice that you're back, I hope you had a great vacation trip.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Yes this could very well be. Another trust-building measure, so to speak. A zone from where we are watched but where we also could go (if we learn how to do it) and meet up with trustworthy helpers.
    My first thought was that the blue monk wanted you to make some steps of your own towards him. After all, you called for him that night, but instead of him, someone else showed up to bring you to that contact zone as if to make you understand this.
    …But it could also be as you say. The girl simply wanted to show you a place where you could meet up with (other?) thrustworthy helpers.

That being said, since you’ve been there once, chances are you should be able to go back. You now know how the place feels like. I think Kurt Leland mentionned that this feeling can be used as some kind of address or energy signature in the non-physical (hope I’m not distorting his words here), so perhaps you could try to focus on this ‘address’ to return there.

As I see it though, I don’t think you need to get there to initiate contact and/or build a relationship… I like the idea that we’re being watched over, as Korpo says (and the movie), and this is what your projection seems to show indeed. Everything we do and think may be monitored, so one can easily think of many means to reach and/or contact these benevolent watchers, even from the physical. After all,like she said, it also works the other way around, i.e. they can reach us from the non-physical but we can also reach them from the physical. For instance, simply sending thoughts to your helpers (and your higher self too) during meditation can do at first. Your thoughts will reach them. Weither you get feedback or not will then depend upon them and your ability to recognize feedback in the physical state, a skill that builts up too. You seem to already have an eye for this, so…

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Hey, nice that you're back, I hope you had a great vacation trip.
    I sure did and thanks!
    Now, I'll bookmark that video to watch it some time later. Sounds interesting!

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast