Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Volgerle, an offering in the lyrics: Southern Cross: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3kImL2gDkI
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    So to get it right: You say that every chakra functions on every level/body (differently) and so, if we consider this to be a progression, I might have done on this specific instance a training on the 2nd (=mental - or 3rd if we count in the etheric body before the astral) body - and there been working on sub-level 1-3 (counting the chakras as usual from the base up)?
    Yes.

How about the many experiences when I finally saw the helper ("Blue Monk", Gálaca aka Ludmilla)? Did I 'switch on chakra(s) 4,5,6,7 then on the Mental Body? And does that mean that the discarnate helpers / guides themselves generally operate on the Mental (body) Level?

This would be the logical mechanism if we consider retrievals involving retrievees who are solely 'boxed in' on their Astral level (thought-form / dream / Focus23 or whatever) and the incarnated retriever acting as the 'intermediary' who is able to operate on the Astral level to contact them and has the task to get them out there by making them "aware" of the Mental-level discarnate helper who can 'take over' then. So you (as incarnated helper) aid in 'pushing' them onto a higher mental level (and above) for them to 'go home'?
    Don't overthink it.

I can't say spontaneously what body your earlier experiences were in. The notion of the chakras can be helpful if there are clear clues for them present as in the simulation experience.

Hm, well, but I wonder a bit about the term 'simulation' here, as also in Kurt's terminology I thought it only refers to dream state lessons we take, but not lucid ones such as this one.
    That seems to be your conclusion. I don't see any such distinction in Kurt's usage of the term.

Also I thought, according to Kurt, a simulation is a learning situation which is guarded / maintained by so-called 'robots' of the larger consciousness system, instead of more autonomous and self-aware helper personalities (and I am now really convinced they are independent helpers even when I do not see them).
    As far as I remember, a robot is one possibility but not the only one. Again, I'm not aware of Kurt using any such distinction.

The problem in trying to pigeon-hole experiences is the tendency to come up with more and more holes and lose the commonality of the experiences. Kurt cut the issue short for himself by inventing the term "adventure in consciousness" because trying to pigeon-hole experiences into astral projections, etheric/RTZ projections, non-lucid dreams, dreams, meditative visions, whatever, seemed to miss the point. They were all experiences happening to his consciousness, and dropping arbitrary distinctions can help detect commonalities that lead to deeper insight.

In my own AC journal I also record physical reality (waking? ) experiences when they seem to be of significance, including synchronicities, patterns in lessons I detect and many other things. By dropping the distinction I allowed myself to use the same tools for reading energy, patterns and symbols to work in my daily life, and this is where a good deal of the magic can happen, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    In my own AC journal I also record physical reality (waking? ) experiences when they seem to be of significance, including synchronicities, patterns in lessons I detect and many other things. By dropping the distinction I allowed myself to use the same tools for reading energy, patterns and symbols to work in my daily life, and this is where a good deal of the magic can happen, too.
    Yes, that's indeed a very good idea. I am slowly beginning to do this, too. My "Johnny Smith epiphany" in particular, but many other experiences too (e.g. a whole bunch of precog dreams) led the way there. So far it's only things from 'waking life' in comparison to dreams or lucidventures, but now I am slowly beginning to even note things in physical reality that seem not directly be related to any experienced event or information obtained in/by other states of consciousness (at least not on my memory / waking consciousness level).
    This collector of useless clutter.

28/Oct/2011: The Light Switch

28/Oct/2011
    The Light Switch

As I am on a dry period, this is just a dream-state experience again, but I need to put it in here as in a funny way it's heavily related to my most usual "exit mode".
    This exit mode happens when I am phasing/jumping into "Portal 1" - which I regularly do, and I assume with ca. 50% of it in initial exit blindness (e.g. see Oct 8th and many before, alone or with "Ludmilla" aka "Gálaca" or other (one or two) helpers), still I know it to be "Portal 1" by 'mind-sensing'.

This one is a funny example that shows how in subconscious dream state I can counteract my own conscious intentions (affirmations, plans) which I define and decide on in wake/lucid state. Before going to bed one of my affirmation was to reach the portal and that the lights are always on - as a precaution against exit-blindness .

This is what happened: In dream state, I get 'awake' in bed in my "Portal 1" (just a reminder to non-subscribers of my log: That's my childhood bedroom in my childhood home). I have this often in dream state and I would tend to call it a "False False Awakening" as I often do not get lucid at all and it is not an "RTZ"-OBE-Awakening (means: your present bedroom).

I see the lights are on and they disturb me as I am tired and want to go on sleeping. So I get up in order turn the lights off. The switch, however, is not where it usually is: It is in the middle of the room, dangling from a cable attached to the ceiling in mid-air. I take it and turn the knob. No reaction, it does not work, the lights stay on. I try again and again. No result.

Then I hear a voice from the corridor (door remains shut). It might be my mother talking to s.o. else: "Look, now he is cheating again."

My memory got lost what happens after that exactly. Maybe finally it worked and I switched off the lights and went 'back to sleep' again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Really interesting: I tried a precautionary measure in conscious state, and it actually worked but then my sub-conscious mind sabotages it? And so we always have to fight our subconscious motives or mind in dreams when we try to get lucid?

Two more interesting things related to this "theme" is: the 'exhibited' and 'centralised' nature of the light switch and the voice of my mother.

Maybe the first aspect really indicates that it was the 'central' theme of the experience? But what or how to learn from it now?

As described above (FFE), often I 'wake up in dreams' in (a) bed and think that I am awake but am in entirely strange environments (e.g. I remember that once I even was in a park). Still, despite the strange enviroments and situations, you do not get lucid enough and your sole motive is to carry on with your sub-consicous 'programming' that you are in bed and just "need sleep".
    This is hilariously funny if we think about it. It also reveals the inner struggle between the conscious and sub/un-conscious mind('s programming).

The voice of my mother could be the voice of my (higher?) conscious mind created symbolically in the situation given in order to remind me of my own 'cheating'. Actually, I cheat my"self". The cheat would then be the betrayal of myself and my conscious intentions by the indulgent yielding to the subconscious mind (that prefers all the time to get back living through and processing experiences in a deep unconscious sleep state).

So far, I am losing the battle against this "COUNTER-AGENDA SUBCONSCIOUS DRIVE" almost every night. But I have not given up hope that one day I might win one again.
    Last edited by Sinera; 28th October 2011 at 03:00 PM.

29/Oct/2011 - Helper Training / Build-Up?

Again! A dream in line with the development described above (being forced, often, as in this case, by an "Awakener", to get up from a 'dream bed'). After the dream I awoke in the PP and meditated for half an hour (to binaurals), tried to "speak to" my subcon (call it "Subbie my buddy" now) to coax it into granting me 10 minutes of lucidity every night. Then two exits and lucidventures followed, both can be subsumed under the heading "Helper Training / Build-Up?".

29/Oct/2011

Mattress Check (Dreamstate)

I get awakened in an appartment that I had as a student by my then landlord. He apologises and tells me that he just quickly needs to take the mattress to 'tag' it. I get up and then he uses a kind of pinch tool or tacker / stapler device to put a label on it on its bottom side.

29/Oct/2011
    The Underground Plant (Lucid)

I get lucid in the state and just use the 'get-up-method' to rise from bed (no helpers involved this time, as planned and also been told in a dream to try things alone). First I seem to be stuck with my left foot or leg in my physical body. I drag it and then am completely free. I had no or only slight vibrations, I just got up from bed - how profane a method, huh?
    It is dark, it could be RTZ and my PP room, but I am not sure. I look at my hands and ask for 'clarity now' or similar commands. I see then my hands but it is still hazy and dark.
    I fly through a wall and am in a kind of (still dark) high silo, hovering in mid-air. I ask to be taken to a higher level and put (as usual) my arms above my head in superman-style. It does not work - as usual. I then fly through another wall and am in a kind of subway corridor. There is a more lighted area ahead and I walk into it. It is a greater underground factory.
    I see three workers on machines. One, with a moustache who also appears to be the foreman, sees me and I decide to speak to him. I remember one of my purposes and ask if s.o. called for (my) help or needs my help. The forman (standing behind a kind of desk) answers which I unfortunately do not remember correctly, there are 2 versions possible - almost diametrically opposite in meaning: Either he says: " We get calls for help sometimes ourselves." or he says „We do calls for help sometimes ourselves". I then see my woolen thin cap lying on the muddy plant floor next to his desk. At the next instant he holds it and then hands it over to me again. Unfortunately, before I can get more clarification, I fade out with my usual REES (Re-Entry Electrical Sensations) before and after re-integration.

29/Oct/2011
    Elderly Lady In Mountain Resort's Palace/Castle Hotel (Lucid)

I roll out again without vibrations. First some skepticism as to if I am really out or just got up with my physical body. Then I feel lighter and know I am out. It is dark again, a corridor again. This time, I speak the affirmations for my physical life several times (as planned before!) and am happy about having remembered to do so.
    Then I try to fly up which seems to work this time but only to be in another dark corridor first. Then again I see a light area and walk (or fly) towards it. I enter a kind of restaurant or café. It looks like a resort on a mountain as I can see by a look out of the huge windows with a view to a beautiful valley. I decide to fly through a wall next to a window to get outside. I come to rest on a kind of balcony. The whole complex (where the restaurant was in) looks now like a castle or palace in the mountains to me. Beautiful view on a sunny day down into the wide valley with mountains surrounding half of it but there is also an opening to the sea with what looks like a sea port. There is a monument with a golden sculpture (could be a bird but it is too far away to make out). Then I see a really large animal (looks like a Mammoth but without tusks) walking along the coastline, still it looks peaceful.
    Then a little shock (but not really as I do not feel fear - I am now almost beyond fear in dreams and projections as it seems!) as a piece of the balcony seems to break away and falls down along the steep and deep hillside. I can jump to another edge or balcony protusion. I first considered taking a flight above this beautiful landscape, but I decide to go now inside again as I remembered my "helper goal" again.
    Inside I am in an elegant coffee table room and just ask "where can I help s.o. now?". I then hear a voice, female and a bit aged: "Sisteeeer!, Sisteeer!". (Note: as in English and many other languages, in German the title or adress "Sister" can signify a 'female nurse' or a even a nun).
    I start to run into the direction where the voice comes from. I run through several elegantly furnished rooms with high ceilings and lots of space (it all looks like the rooms of a vast luxurious castle or a 5-star palace hotel in a vacation resort to me).
    Then I reach the room where the caller is. It is a long table and an elderly woman is sitting at a table looking at me as I come in running and so stop before her. Then another funny scene: she gazes at me with a little scrutinizing air and says nothing but she seems to wait for me to open the conversation or act in some way (serve coffee maybe?). I then look down at me (due to here strange mustering of me) and pull up my loose trousers again up my hip. It is not that they were pulled down so that I would have stood before her in pants, just a little too loose around the waist. This is so in physical reality indeed, as there I usuall wear old black trackies at home (yeah, I like being a real slacker at home, who doesn't?).
    Unfortunately, this lucidventure ends as the one before: Before I can ask the lady how to help her I fade out of the scene with REES again and wake up.

Comments / Afterthoughts

The first dream is promising as the throwing-out-of-bed by an "Awakener" happens often to me and I understand it to be a signal to my subconscious (Subbie!) that a lucidventure is ahead now. I do not get lucid immediately then, so it is just a kind of 'information sign'. The coaxing might work.
    Were the workers somehow connected to the Human Contact Zone where I recently was? I cannot tell exactly as I did not get the sentence right and could not clarify. I need to prolong my lucidventures in order to lead better and longer conversations.
    The old lady needed help for sure, but what kind of help? Was she calling for a nun, nurse or indeed a sibling? I would have liked to find out all of this. Same problem as mentioned above: Not enough "time". At least, it seems that in the second lucidventure I finally managed to get to a (literally!) higher and light-filled Astral level again.

Blog Entries

I thought it was funny (in a good way) that you named your subconscious Subbie!
    Also, that mountain resort really sounded like a beautiful place...

Blog Entries

Re: 28/Oct/2011: The Light Switch

As described above (FFE), often I 'wake up in dreams' in (a) bed and think that I am awake but am in entirely strange environments (e.g. I remember that once I even was in a park). Still, despite the strange enviroments and situations, you do not get lucid enough and your sole motive is to carry on with your sub-consicous 'programming' that you are in bed and just "need sleep".
    This is hilariously funny if we think about it. It also reveals the inner struggle between the conscious and sub/un-conscious mind('s programming).
    The underlying assumption is quite simple, once verbalized: You assume that, when you're conscious, you're awake, and vice versa. If you become conscious during your dreaming - actually already a low level of lucidity along the "Leland Scale" - your assumption translates "conscious" to "awake", which is for your mind the same thing. Then you act upon the reality you experience - "I am awake when I should get my night's sleep" and proceed accordingly.

One way to transform this conditioning is for example to be more conscious about your use of words. As words and concepts define and limit the experience of the mind and also the mental body, every time you're thinking from the mental body level you're prone to these limiting effects. By making the conscious effort to get your terminology right you start a process of easing up the concepts in your mind as well.

One common thing people do is calling physical reality "waking reality." If you use terms like that you program your mind to equate "waking = physical" and this results in the mind going on auto-pilot whenever it perceives itself as awake but is no more lucid than that. It's better to call it "physical reality" as it does imply that it is one reality of many (and diminishes the mind's tendency to dismiss experiences in other planes but the physical as unreal) and that it is indeed not the only plane associated with the waking state - as one can be conscious in many realities.

While such effort by itself does not produce lucidity it can help eliminating limiting beliefs and maybe foster a greater frequency of experiences commonly considered as lucid. Also, by using concepts consciously you drag them from a perceived state of unconsciousness to where they are perceived as more pliable.

Oliver

@poème:
    well, just by means of analogy, maybe I should call my Higher Self (super-consciousness) "Supie" ?
    @Oliver:
    thanks for the good point about waking vs. physical, makes a lot of sense, I will try to incorporate this language aspect into my thinking

03/Nov/2011: The Puncture (Vision For Humanity)

03/Nov/2011
    The Puncture (Vision For Humanity)

In the state, I get lucid several times or even kind of 'phase' into the scenery. I do so with heavy REES (Re-Entry Electrical Sensations), but no vibrations. There is also no exit remembered by me, it was always a 'fast switch' or teleporting into the scenery.

The first lucidventure only deserves a short mention. I was in a city asking people where I was. I could even phase back there a 2nd time shortly after I snapped back into my bed / physical body again. People there told me this place was called "Ceska Venec(i)a" (or similar). Well, 'ceska' means Czech (in Czech) and Venec(i)a could mean Venice. I found out that there is indeed a district in Prague that is called "Venice Of Prague", but I do not recognise it from the pictures and have no other clues, which makes it all inconclusive to me.

Then another 'phasing' occurred and it is an amazing experience for me. I would even go so far and daringly call it a "Vision" for Humanity now. And believe me, I thought all day long about it at work and could hardly concentrate on my job. Here is what happened:

I phase into the scene from another experience or dream and find myself standing outside on a wide field. I'm standing on a little elevation and have a good overview of the landscape. It looks beautiful, like in a painting. The landscape is idyllic, pastures interspersed with bushes, some small lanes, gates and trees.

Almost even before the visuals set in, another guy next to me stated talking in an analytical but also a little sullen (or disappointed?) tone. I can only paraphrase what he was saying:

"Humanity still lags so much behind in its development. It has not even reached 60 points of its potential on a scale of 700-800."

I have not time to think a lot about his statement as I am again distracted by the scenery and scene unfolding.

I see a ray of light shining through the white clouds above in a light beam and forming a spotlight on the meadow below. It really haunts me since it is, unlike the rest of the scenery, not really natural. The circle of light formed on the ground is several metres in diameter.

I immediately decide to ask this 'wise' guy about the phenomenon as I consider him to know more about it. So I look at him the first time, asking „What is this?“ pointing at the light beam from the sky. The guy looks at me and answers:

"It is called 'The Puncture'."

Suddenly, I see more of these rays from above appearing in the landscape and then I even see people stepping into these circles of light.

There is no further conversation with anyone, but I later join one of these groups squatting down in one of the spots of light. All is shining bright, warm and peacefully. Then I look up to the sky and see the ray disappearing in an opening in the clouds. Then I spot a huge machine or even (alien?) spaceship flying out of / above the clouds. It does not look menacing in any way. Possibly it is the source of this 'emanation', maybe it even kind of "seeds" these light beams all over the landscape?

The experience ends then and I wake up (with REES again).

Comments / Afterthoughts

If it wasn't for this strange guy's words, I would have interpreted the scene quite differently. Probably something about healing or the human craving for a 'place in the sun'. But this guy - whom I do not really consider a guide, rather a knowing guy commenting on the scenery for me (or even my Higher Self?) - really gives my interpretation the decisive twist.

I first thought about how to translate the expression. After some consideration I decided indeed on the most literal alternative. The original German word used was indeed "Punktur", a word that as such does not really exist in common German usage at all. It gets clearer however (as in English) when we remember its use in Akupunktur (acupuncture). I know that 'puncture' (alone) means "flat tyre" in English, too, but we must bear in mind that we need to distinguish between the cause (puncture = stabbing, prick, insertion, trepan) and the effect (dysfunctional tyre).

So in this context "Punktur" / puncture for me generally signifies the setting (seeding?) of dots / points / patches / spots across a surface (here: landscape). Metaphorically, however, there is much more to it, especially with regard to the people entering the spots and the guy's words about Humanity.

My interpretation: It's indeed about the purported consciousness shift which is supposedly taking place now. The metaphor shown to me is that it takes place gradually, step by step (spot by spot?), rather than in a big (2012-)bang cataclysmic event or a few days of cosmic-spiritual radiation or whatever else.

It is 'seeded' (if with alien help from above or not remains highly debatable) not geographically as shown in the metaphor, but rather among groups of spiritually awakening people, networks that become real patchworks as they grow in size and gain momentum more and more. So the circles of light 'reflecting' these groups (symbolically) grow in number and size themselves until one day it reaches the 'critical mass' to make the 'shift' visible and palpable all over the landscape of Humanity/Earth.

Or let's directly use the acupuncture analogy: these light spots of people (spiritually activated) are like the acupuncture points on a body that get activated. It's done by the seeding (setting of the 'light beam needles' from above). Then, later the meridians get connected, even later the meridians themselves interconnect amongst eachother, so that the enlightenment-Chi can finally flow coherently through a matrix of the whole 'body' of Gaia/Humanity - and the shift is done. The Puncture = The Shift in action.

Another interpretation could be that there is rather a kind of mass ascension taking place among the 'ascencion-ready' people in the ("en")lighted spots, waiting to be lifted/"beamed" up (to the space ships?). Probably an analogy to this esoteric ascencion myth might be found in Christian bible fundamentalism's "Rapture"? However, this is not the way I understand it at all and I feel that it was not conveyed to me in this way. The people were eager to stay "grounded" (though spiritually lifted) and make the Earth change happen by stepping into the ever-growing light spots from 'the heavens'.
    Personally, of course, I also liked this 'Vision' as I joined a circle of 'people in the light' myself.

Whatever it meant, all in all, it was a truly amazing experience.

And beautiful.

Really, really beautiful.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

I have a bit of a different take on it, but I wouldn't think it lessens the experience in any way.

What is shown is "first contact" (hence the alien imagery) with the soul. The soul is in its fullness "alien" to people, as it resides on another plane of existence seemingly divorced from our frame of reality as incarnates and our concepts. The soul exists outside of time and space, but in relation to it. It stradles all your incarnations. That's why you see it above a layer of clouds - its plane of existence is mostly obscured from you.

Many people of a spiritual nature can rediscover their soul (represented here by several people joining the light). What essentially happens is that the part of our conditioning that prevents us from coming in touch with our soul is thrown of. You can see this as a puncture of what separates you from your soul. Now initial contact is established. Many people share this initial experience, and the ray of light indicates that this experience is the start of a larger enlightenment process as of yet mostly unknown (veiled by clouds).

The soul is often seen as huge, alien spacecraft in the sky. It is the larger dimension of our being that exists in the higher plane (sky), less limited than our physical experience (more dimensions of movement, flying), powerful and more capable (technologically more advanced). Displays of light and color and other unusual forms of communication may represent the soul's language of energy and symbolism. Fear elements appear when the belief system is not ready to take in the experience, but also more blissful and peaceful experiences like yours exist, which is a good sign, I'd say. It shows a fundamental compability in your belief system which might enable you to open up more in the future.

A caveat: I'm no believer in 2012, ascension or some other concepts you mentioned. I also see no direct trace of that in your experience either. To me your experience is more personal than that, but also archetypal, and that's why you see other people present, too, I think, to symbolize that you're not alone in this experience, even though the people experiencing similar things might be comparatively few (as compared to how many people there are on the planet right now).

Oliver

Page 15 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast