Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Thanks, Oliver, interesting take indeed and absolutely plausible, too. I was just hyothesizing myself about this with these two alternatives. Yes, I am not a 2012 believer, either, let alone of any kind of humanity 'ascension' - that is why although I mentioned it I discarded this hypothesis quickly, for me.

Viewing it on a personal (soul, higher self) level makes also sense, it can even be combined with the 'state-of-Humanity' statements of this strange guy (of whom I also stated the possibility of being an aspect of my"self"), as it takes place within a frame of more people 'awakening' and making 'connections' to their soul-spaceships . Btw, I didn't know that a spaceship in the sky can symbolise the soul which is an interesting concept and opens up new possibilties of interpretation for me, indeed (as I often see spaceships, orbs and different kinds of lights on skies in dreams).

So the little number of people - compared to the mass of mankind - can represent this minority (or does it represent myself in different incarnations?). Then the guy's first comment makes sense, although he wasn't talking about the percentage of people awakened but rather a "measure of Humanity's potential", but maybe it was also my "own" potential (not yet reached)?.
    Thus 60 "units" out of 800 on the scale would be about only 8% reached so far, and yet a long way to go. I do not know why there was given such an odd measurement scale of 700-800, but that is how I remember his statement. What is a unit of 1 supposed to represent and how to measure it? "Coherence level"? "Frequency"? "Enlightenment level"? "Source-proximity"? One can only speculate.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

The numbers mentioned by the entity in the experience remind me of something I've read before, and I dug it up for you. It's in the book "The Holographic Universe" and is related to a researcher mapping the human energy field with the help of electromyograms (which actually means measuring the electrical activity of a muscle). The frequencies in the brain range from 0-100 with an average of 30, but the frequencies this researcher detected in the energy field vary greatly and seem to do so according to their focus of consciousness - materialists would stay within the range of up to 250 (which are frequencies still found in the body), psychics and healers range about 400-800, channelers operate within a band of 800-900 and mystics range at 900 and beyond. (see page 175pp.)

This is one of life's fun synchronicities. Without saying this is the frame of reference your helper chose, it shows it isn't entirely arbitrary either. I wonder how a researcher would assess who is healer, psychic and mystic, however.

The soul-alien-spaceship connection I have from Kurt, but the details elude me right now. A similar reference appears in "The Multi-Dimensional Human":

When we start to use our inner senses, it’s easy to take what we perceive literally. We’re likely to confuse nonphysical realities for physical ones.

For example, UFO sightings may develop from a superimposition of inner sense and physical sense data. The result is belief in a physical space ship and aliens, when the actual vehicles and entities may originate in nonphysical reality.
    (Kurt Leland, "The Multidimensional Human")

When you say "does it represent myself in different incarnations?" I have to say I have wondered about this, too. Entirely possible. It could even mean the coming together of self-aspects, and in this the puncture would even become a de-fracturing of the personality. Without further information the "coming together" and the blissful/wellbeing aspect of it certainly indicates improvement, communion and other positive things associated with this ray of light.

The thing about any scale is that there is no scale that isn't arbitrary. Even though some scales in physics reference absolutes as their anchors (like the Kelvin scale and the absolute zero), the actual unit is absolutely arbitrary. Here you were given a comparison - assumption is that the potential of human development is about 800. And that implies there's a zero. So you can say that roughly - if the scale is linear - humanity on the average does not excel even less than 10% of what it could be in terms of human potential.

From your point of view I would take note that the entity has just made a general statement - the average of humanity and a potential, thereby outlining a scale. It hasn't put you into this frame of reference. Unless you think of yourself as the average human, lucidventures and all.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    The numbers mentioned by the entity in the experience remind me of something I've read before, and I dug it up for you. It's in the book "The Holographic Universe" and is related to a researcher mapping the human energy field with the help of electromyograms (which actually means measuring the electrical activity of a muscle). The frequencies in the brain range from 0-100 with an average of 30, but the frequencies this researcher detected in the energy field vary greatly and seem to do so according to their focus of consciousness - materialists would stay within the range of up to 250 (which are frequencies still found in the body), psychics and healers range about 400-800, channelers operate within a band of 800-900 and mystics range at 900 and beyond. (see page 175pp.)
    Wow, a very intriguing parallel. Thanks a lot, Korpo for pointing this out to me. I will definitely do some more research on it soon.

When you say "does it represent myself in different incarnations?" I have to say I have wondered about this, too. Entirely possible. It could even mean the coming together of self-aspects, and in this the puncture would even become a de-fracturing of the personality. Without further information the "coming together" and the blissful/wellbeing aspect of it certainly indicates improvement, communion and other positive things associated with this ray of light.
    ... and the dark-gray clouds in the sky getting "punctuated" by the ray of light are the veil that separates us incarnated entities from our Higher Self / God Aspect. What a beautiful picture.

You know what this also reminds me of now? Of my dreams with "The Band". It is that string of dreams of my former band (early 90ies!) doing a "reunion". So maybe both The Puncture and The Band both are actually expressions of what you now wrote about as "de-fracturing" of the personality.
    Maybe "The Band" represents metaphorically the (closest?) aspects of my Higher Self to me, and so it chose to appear to me as "the band". A band is also a wonderful metaphor for this, as they are a group who "harmonize" together literally by making music(al harmonies) in to reach a certain goal (which is to create harmony / make music in general - or to compose, arrange and play a song, in particular).

This would now give that string of dreams I have with "meeting the band" (or members of it) a complete new twist. ( It's not that I had not thought of this possibilty before that it might be my Higher Self and its aspects/personalities involved, but have not yet considered it too seriously. )

This sheds also new light especially on the announcement of a REUNION (!!) which was given to me by Thomas, the singer, in a dream I had in July. I quote from there the most essential passage here:

In physical life, I haven't seen him for many many years. In the dream, unfortunately, I'm still infuriated from what happened before, and so I do not greet him with kindness, to say the least. What now follows is a really and literally memorable dialogue for me. I remember every word, the gestures, even the repetitions rendered here, too (maybe it was supposed to be this way):

Me [shouting]: "What do you want?!!"
    [he just looks at me]
    Me: "I asked you: what do you want?!!!"
    Thomas: "Now you treat me again this way."
    [I'm confused, not knowing what he means with 'again']
    Me [calmed down]: "Ok. So now ... what do you want?"
    Thomas: "We do a reunion."
    Me [quite taken by this idea]: "Ah, okay... Nice."
    Thomas: "Next October / November."
    Me: "What?"
    Thomas: "October / November."
    [I just stare at him.]
    Thomas: "Let's see what we can do. We are a group of people."
    Me: "???"
    Thomas: "We are a group of people. October / November."
    [he turns and leaves without even saying good-bye]

The entire dream ends then.
    And indeed, especially at the beginning of October I started to have dreams again about/with "The Band".

And it does not end there! Tonight I had another short dream with Thomas re-appearing once again. I will write on this here in another post. Although it is a non-lucid (dream) experience, it fits here, because by connecting the dots we may see that the (quote!) "group of people" reuniting here could really mean the "de-fracturing / reunion" (with the HS?) / "Punktur" taking place.

But wait ... I hope that "reunion with the HS" does not mean I am gonna die soon?
    Last edited by Sinera; 7th November 2011 at 09:44 AM.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

The reunion with your band I would interpret as being reunited with your support team on the other side. I often see them as co-workers (as we work on the same project), and you seem to see them as band members (guess you're "harmonizing" well). So, I wouldn't think of it as reunion with the higher self. It would still constitute a step forward in your personal spiritual evolution.

Also, union with the higher self is not death either. The aspects of ourselves commonly considered the lower self are the etheric, astral and mental bodies, those elementals primarily concerned with our existence within time, space and form. The higher self could be considered to be those aspects beyond time, space and form, starting with the causal body, but potentially also including the buddhic, nirvanic and monadic bodies.

When a stronger alignment with the higher self is attained, traits from the causal body may appear within the personality. While the higher self is beyond the personality it can become expressed through a personality within a lifetime. A new blend and balance is found between the expression of what is contained within the lower bodies (a particular personality) and the higher body becoming available, transforming the existing personality. This would also mean that the idea of higher self kind of "shifts upward" to yet another, even "higher" self. You could think of this as achieving yet another degree of enlightenment.

Within the context of the current experiences I would however assume that what is happening is that you're coming more under the guidance of your present higher self. The ray of light emanates from above, you even glimpse the higher self. There's a clear distinction between you and it as residing on different planes, and the connection is initiated from above. Note the similarity to depictions of "a moment of grace." This makes sense for example if you were exploring the possibilities of the mental body while becoming more inspired by the causal body.

Oliver

The reunion with your band I would interpret as being reunited with your support team on the other side. I often see them as co-workers (as we work on the same project), and you seem to see them as band members (guess you're "harmonizing" well). So, I wouldn't think of it as reunion with the higher self. It would still constitute a step forward in your personal spiritual evolution.
    I see your point here and yes, this is absolutely possible too. I leave open both possibilities. To be helpers, guides, facilitators (or co-workers as you say) of some kind is even what I thought of them first, esp. about the guy appearing to me as Thomas, the singer.

You will remember, we had and have these and similar discussions in other threads all over the forum about guides and their basis, too. Some here consider (I think e.g. CFT and R.B. do so?) a guide to be completely an 'aspect' of their own higher self. Others see them as different entities - hence as personalities from different higher selves.

Actually, I admit, I don't know and I will remain on a fence here. For me it is 50:50. The same applies to other helpers I met so far and know by name or at least by appearance, such as Gálaca/Ludmilla, the Blue Monk (both mainly in lucid projections) or some of the personalities re-occurring in my dreams. Will I ever know for sure? I doubt that I will in my case have (time enough to develop) the ability to do so and be able to differentiate.

But maybe it is not that important (in my case) at all, not at the moment at least, since there is no difference if they come and act as helpers anyway, which they do in my case. Yesterday's dream withThomas again, which I will post here still today, is another interesting case in this regard, as one might here speculate further in view of the content that was being 'taught' and/or expressed towards me, if this has my "self" or another guide as its source. Confusingly, it may again speak in favour of one or the other hypothesis alike. I'm afraid that therefore some riddles might not be solved so soon.

03/Nov/2011 The Message

07/Nov/2011
    The Message

I am with Thomas, the singer of "The Band", on a field. It is near a former home of mine where I lived as a student. In the dream before I also tried to find the way to there, but failed to do so.

He stands at a typical school's blackboard (out in the open!) and we discuss some (of his?) lyrics. (He's always been the lyrics writer, but it is reasonable that he asks me for advice on English). We also discuss to translate something. He writes some German lines on the board. One of them is the phrase: I love you.

I then explain to him that (after he insisted on sth which I thought was wrong) that translations are never quite literal but rather equivalent. I explain to him that translations should thus never be linear (I really said that in this connection ... speaking about non-linearity in a dream, wow) as there are no word-to-word / 1:1 equivalents. You can translate expressions / meanings differently in a different language and also use different grammatical constructs in each to express the same (co- and denotational) semantic content. (It gets clear by now that I really did some translations courses on university ). I give him an example that e.g. one adverb in the source language might be expressed by a syntactical verbal construct in the target language (which is actually very common in Englisch, e.g. do sth permanently or repeatedly (adv.) = keep doing sth (verbal construct))

He nods and smiles but otherwise seems not too much impressed by my "lecturing" on the equivalence principle and the need of choosing alternatives in the art of translation. He then says sth about what he will do (for me?) but I do not remember what it was. He leaves in the direction of the house (former home) and I suddenly note that he's wearing a kind of funny glitter wig. It also looks a bit like tinsel and it is not only hanging from his head but maybe also shoulders. It's colour is purple.

This scene then ends but there is another scene and I do not remember it it was before, in-between (as a kind of flash popping up) or after this discussion scene. I see our band, this time especially the guitar player, performing a song of ours. It has a dominant nice guitar riff and a line where we sing "hu, hu" over it - a real hook altogether. And yes, we really had such a "hu-hu"-song in our repertoire.

Comments / Afterthoughts

The huge insight came immediately as I was analysing it in 'waking' state and now know better: No, what I "heard" then playing was not THAT song of ours. The song in the dream was another one! And not by us.

This song I heard about 2 days ago on the radio, that is maybe one reason why I it was played - but I assume not the only or decisvie for this 'choice'. When I heard it on the radio, I noted that I actually liked it. Admittedly I have never been a great fan of this band, altough I appreciate them for their funny and witty lyrics.

As one who likes word plays and double meanings I could hint out that this band, despite their current absolute mainstream appeal (and success!) in Germany and some other germanophone countries in Europe, is considered to be (or at least have its roots) as a Punk band. It certainly would go too far to say that this has to do with "Die Punktur" now. Still, yet another funny coincidence, which I like.

The song (guitar riff) my band played was a song by "Die Aerzte" (=The Doctors in English). This song is one of their (rarer) more serious songs. It is from the year 2000 already although I just thought 2 days ago that it was a newer song of them as I didn't remember it from before.

The lyrics are important for the interpretation of the dream. This song is about a guy who wants to tell his girlfirend about his deep feelings for her but seems to fail to do so all the time. It's called "How To Do It" ("Wie Es Geht").

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wie_es_geht

Here's (Korpo won't need it - but as special service to all English readers ) even a translation on a lyrics website, which I now found on the internet:

http://lyricstranslate.com/en/wie-es...w-it-goes.html

Here's the song (and the guitar riff!) itself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8jplkaSq4

Now, what is so special? Well, the very core phrase of this tune, only sung once during the whole song!, is the same that Thomas wrote on the blackboard in the other scene!

Here the core paragraph:

"Please don't go yet. It would be best if you never went.
    I have already said it so often in my imagination.
    Stay here a bit longer. Please don't go yet.
    What I'm trying to say to you is: I love you."
    - Die Aerzte (Wie Es Geht, 2000)

So we have the message conveyed by two completely different means / scenes in one dream.
    Now, Isn't this amazing!?

Now what does it mean? Well, two possibilties for me. Both are not mutually exclusive if we think about the basics of it. So actually both might indeed apply:

1) The message is to be taken literally as a message of the helper(s) or Higher Self to my "self" here. Also a kind of encouragement.

2) It is a gentle reminder not to forget that we all are here to develop / evolve towards LOVE in general. I (and I assume many of us here) certainly have still my shortcomings (and potential to be used) in this field, too.
    For me, especially the double appearance of the notion of "expressing / translating / transferring" LOVE to other people in both scenes is intriguing: First, there's talk about how to translate it between languages / codes. Then in the second scene there is the song about this guy who does not know (and asks) how to express his love to his girl.

Well, whatever it means, I am once again amazed.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

This could also be about expressing something that cannot be captured in a verbal concept. No matter what language you chose, it inherently imposes the same kinds of limits on what is being said. You slightly missed the point when you got caught up in discussing language and concepts again. Then there was a demonstration of how something could be conveyed that cannot be wrapped in words. Music is a means to do so, and to drive the point home the song used was a song about someone not being able to find the words to express what he feels.

The words "I love you" you are just, in themselves, empty. They are just words, just as love is not a concept. The conceptual mind, enthralled with language and concepts, limits understanding by not going beyond the words and concepts to the actual felt experience. Music is shown as a readily available tool to have a direct, meaningful connection with a certain energy or experience without the thinking mind having to act as intermediary or limiting the experience.

Oliver

Blog Entries

This song is about a guy who wants to tell his girlfirend about his deep feelings for her but seems to fail to do so all the time. It's called "How To Do It" ("Wie Es Geht").
    This reminds me a lot of a dream I had not that long ago. I wrote about the whole dream in its context in my thematic journal (The missing ingredient). I wanted to express my love to a man on a wish card I wanted to make for him. I first managed to write `Happy Birthday`, which was not quite expressing love, well not the kind I wanted to express (), then I tried to start anew and to simply write something from the heart. But words wouldn’t come out. I did think of simply writing `I love you` but I couldn’t write this down either because I knew it wasn’t quite what I felt yet… Just like the man in the song from your dream, I couldn't express my love to my `lover`.

I had this dream not too long before the `inner reunion` of my personality’s male and female selves. So right now my guess would be that this is what you are working on at the moment.

The missing ingredient for these two to become one was heartfelt love, beyond concepts, like Korpo said.

By the way, as I was reading your thread, I was reminded of this song called `The arrival and the reunion` by Dead Can Dance.You may or may not like this type of music, but I thought I would share since it felt so appropriate… It is a song which precisely remind me of the joyful preparation and longing before a special gathering…Perhaps you will enjoy meditating on this one, and calling from within this feeling of joy
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyG2Qxn9DEA

Quote Originally Posted by poème View Post
    By the way, as I was reading your thread, I was reminded of this song called `The arrival and the reunion` by Dead Can Dance.You may or may not like this type of music, but I thought I would share since it felt so appropriate… It is a song which precisely remind me of the joyful preparation and longing before a special gathering…Perhaps you will enjoy meditating on this one, and calling from within this feeling of joy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyG2Qxn9DEA
    I know DCD and have even a CD (wake - the best of DCD) of them, but this song is not on there, so thanks for the link, sounds good to me.
    As regards your 'Reunion' of your female & male selves, maybe it is sth similar to my 'Puncture', just another way to experience and describe it metaphorically? Recently I dreamt to be a woman again and I already saw a woman several times (the same one!) in a 'dream mirror' a while ago. So this might a all be a hint for what Oliver called 'defragmenting' of the oversoul personality.

Blog Entries

You are very welcome!
    I link the female self with the astral elemental and the male self with the mental elemental. To me, this reunion means the unification of one's personality (lower self). Once the personality is unified, it may then join with the higher self. (Eventually perhaps...?) So, as I see it, these selves symbolise more than being in a male or in a female body. To be honest, in my dreams back then, I usually played the female's part, and did not dream of being a man more than once or twice at the time, and I'm pretty sure that this one time I'm thinking of was a karmic dream. That said, you could be expressing this differently, or it could have to do with something else...

Page 16 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast