Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

18/Feb/2012: Sinera

18/Feb/2012
    Sinera

WFA works well for me, had another exit this morning. Again I got up after short vibrations from my astral bed and stood before the desk and window in my bright Lightportal. I wanted to manifest a computer screen this time as an interface with "Akasha", but it did not work. Then I carried out plan B: Switch on that old, small, primitive, b/w TV set I had back then (remember: entering my Lightportal is always a time travel to the 80ies, sort of).

I did so and on came a 'movie' with people in 18-to-19th century clothes. It looked like it would have been an older (Hollywood) b/w-movie anyway even if I had a colour TV.

I asked what I wanted to explore: "What's the name of Lady In Red?" In the TV „movie“, a man (still in 19th century clothing, with a typical hat on) was then sitting on a swing, facing me (or: looking right at the cam) while swaying back and forth slightly, he told me: „It's Sinera“ (stress on second syllable: Sira).

Then the pictures changed again and I saw still people of that time in this b/w-movie talking to each other, maybe arguing about sth. An older man was in the focus and he seemed to lecture or scold some other people I did not see. But I did not understand a word of what was said. I again asked for confirmation of what I heard, but no one reacted to me. But I remember another short scene where I might have seen the same name indeed written on a paper again, but the memory is hazy.

I put the second question then (seeing the old man) of what her (Sinera's / LiR's) birth year is (the third question planned would have been her home country / city / region). The old man however, did not react to me. I then faded very quickly, all in all this lucidventure felt like it only lasted for a minute or even less.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Well, maybe I am about to develop a 'workable' interface for data tranfer, but translating any reliable and accurate information will probably remain difficult.

Maybe the 19th century movie and its characters were already an answer to my question as to the epoch that LiR was living in? It slightly corroborates my first 'mirror encounters' with her when I also saw her in clothing that resembled 19th century customs and fashion. Google search for '19 century clothes' and selected samples for comparison:

LiR / "Sinera"'s clothing (but she wasn't pale!): Typical menswear:

How about internet research concerning the name given? My conscious mind never could have just made up this name from any source I remember. Moreover, I had only asked for "a name". Although I expected to get a first name with it a last name might even be more helpful. There is a female first name 'Sinera', but it is very rare. It rather seems to be a last name. And that, in turn, gives some more interesting clues as to origin:

"Sinera" is a surname in Spain. But to be more accurate: it seems to be of Catalan origin. Sinera is also used as anagram for the city of Arenys de Mar read backwards by a Catalan poet (also writing about hermetics, btw). Anyway, Arenys de Mar is the same area, in Catalonia and near Barcelona, the capital of this region. Hence, I possibly I have a first working hypothesis to be corroborated more:

"Ms (better: Señora) Sinera" was a Catalan girl living in 19th century Spain in the Barcelona area, who occasionally wore red clothes. Red is a traditional colour of Spain, anyway.

Btw, I studied Spanish language and culture and I also went to Barcelona in 2002 because I felt attracted to this city more than e.g. to Madrid, although the latter would have made more sense since Castilian ('official' Spanish) is spoken there and I do not know Catalán. I shot a lot of digital pics with a lot of orbs in them.

Of course ... I know. It is all highly speculative and I am getting carried away again. I just try to make 'sense' of sth that maybe cannot made 'real' sense of. At least, I would need more data and work on my chosen interface in order to get conclusive and consistent results ... one day.

Btw, Sinera split into „sin era“ (eng.: without an era = timeless?) could also be a pun and telling me not to search for a specific point in time. Timelessness might also have been insinuated by her rather contemporary clothing in my last visual encounter with her. On the other hand, I had asked for a name first when I got this answer, not the time, which only was my 2nd question!

You see, the guessing game will go on for a while now, as more and more data comes in by droplets. But nevermind, it's fun.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

On a side note (I'm part Basque and my husband is part Catalan and Basque) have you read Espriu's work, and is it interesting?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    On a side note (I'm part Basque and my husband is part Catalan and Basque) have you read Espriu's work, and is it interesting?
    Actually, I only know about him since yesterday. It's just what I got by googling for "Sinera" and just quickly analysed and evaluated what came up. I also did not detect any online translations of his work from Catalan into Castilian, English or German. I only knew some Castillian language writers from my studies back then in the 90ies. (Literature, however, wasn't my focus as one could choose between it and Linguistics, as I am more of an analytical type, I chose linguistics then).

CFT, a question: does your husband (or you) know the name Sinera, does it make sense to you, I mean ... does it "sound catalán" to you, as I assume that you or your husband might not heard the word/name before? Or does the word have any other meaning? The census data (see link) of my research shows that it is most frequent in this area (probably around the world as so far I did not find it elsewhere). However, it is still a rare last name I suppose, 76 registered occurrences in the whole of Spain, that isn't many indeed.
    I tried to find some other than Catalan connections for this word. However, word search for "sinera" is difficult. First, google mostly turns it around as "sirena", .. okay, this can be helped of course by putting it in "...". Then, also in the Spanish language web the hits are not revealing as it seems some people just forgot the c in sincera (sincere, honest). And most of the times the links reveal the connection to this poet and his work.

Another question: do you know (write, read / hear, speak) Catalán? Should I now find out more "hard facts" in the astral and be able to solidify them by getting them consistently (by checking and re-checking) I might be tempted to ask for your help regarding Catalán in my research. And I am motivated now, so I might find out more! I'll try hard for birth date, location and first name now!

One more thing to add which might even further support my hypothesis: A short and rather hazy dream I had a longer time ago. I now tried to find it in my journal because I remember it so well for good reasons, but failed to spot it (so far). It went like this:
    I once had a short dream sequence where I was a woman. Not in a mirror this time, but really a woman as "me" in the dream. In this scene, there was a man sitting next to me on a bench in a house, whose face I did not see or remember. As I conceived it, he was or had been my lover. He then told me that he must leave me (probably to (re-)join his family again, so it might have been an extramarital 'affair'). Then in the next scene, I see him in this same house at the lobby with me looking down from one floor above from a kind of gallery around it. I see him rejoin other people, a woman hugging him, other people too, probably some kids. I seem to be sad about this, or at least not really happy. Then the dream (memory) ends. Being a woman was not the only strange thing about it. The house this scene(s) took place in was a place I had already dreamt more often about: The university, but more exactly: It was the house of the faculty of Roman/Latin languages where I had most of my Spanish (!!!) courses back then. I did not understand the connection of the setting of this scene (which was already strange enough!) in this location. Seeing it in this new light, now it makes almost sense! I did have other dreams in this house but I associated them (and still do) to other interpretatory aspects of my current life. But who knows?
    Last edited by Sinera; 19th February 2012 at 04:31 PM. Reason: censorship was a mistake, census was meant

Of course, now, looking more closely at the census data link, I found out that it could also be Zaragoza (30 instances). So this could mean that there is not necessarily a Catalan connection to this name. Zaragoza is located in Aragon which is a tri-lingual area with Castillian, Aragones and Catalan Spanish. Muy interesante, todo esto.

Update: Two occurrences in Germany, also two in Canada.

France might be a possibilty too. (Well, does not surprise me as Catalan is the French version of Spanish, in a way).
    "17 SINERA sont nés en France entre 1966 et 1990", so she could be French as well.

Quite a few instances for the U.S., too.
    Last edited by Sinera; 19th February 2012 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries

I don't speak Catalán; I once tried to learn Euskara but realized I don't have time- Spanish, English and a little bit of Italian are what I can do... or used to.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

21/Feb/2012: Reconciliation & The Gate Of Birds

21/Feb/2012
    Reconciliation & The Gate Of Birds

Tonight I took Galantamine again. No 'exit' but I get about 80% lucid with a bike I am riding in the street in front of our house, going to the city. Still there seems to be some dream state residue as I somehow say to myself I need the bike for the exam. The bike is hard to ride, it seems not to be 100% alright, but it still works for me to get ahead.

Then I ride the next street downhill but I stop before an old friend's house. I must say 'previous' buddy because already 10 years ago we had a stupid argument and since then we evade each other. Other common buddies of us tried to reconcile us, but to no avail. I call for him to come out. He appears and ask him that we should reconcile and talk to each other again, and by this I really mean in physical life (I am lucid knowing well that this is a simulation or it's an aspect of him). He agrees and we shake hands. Before I resume my bike ride I turn around again and remind him that we should meet via another buddy of ours who is still friends with both of us. He nods.

So then I go further downhill towards the main road and try some deepening methods by looking at the ground, the surroundings and also my hands. Then I look further downhill where my target, the main street is. As a transit, there is a kind of open gate now (not there in the physical of course!), or rather, it's an elaborate archway.
    Then on the main road behind it lands a flock of birds as if to wait for my arrival down there after I pass through the gate. I stay, however, still 20 metres away with my bike and think first about where to go / what to do when I am down there. The birds are still 'waiting' and more are landing when I decide to go for another retrieval. I close my eyes expecting to teleport to some place where s.o. needs my help, but it seems my battery has run down again and I wake up instead.

Comments / Afterthoughts

The reconciliation with the old buddy is a good thing. I had thought about this some time ago when I met him in dreams more often, to do this in lucid state. It solves some 'karmic issue' within this life. Since my "Johnny Smith miracle" I know that anything is possible and maybe it will work in the physical now for us too, if there's again a telepathic element involved. Maybe it was arranged for me to tidy things up for me, like a few days ago with the mirror image self-healing. I need to get clean before I go out into the Astral to explore. And maybe this ties in with the second part?

The gate could be a gateway to a more public (hence the main road!) area, the Astral. Maybe this is what "the exam" was referring to? To be able and ready to "enter" it?

The waiting swarm of birds could have been another elemental alignment, the way Korpo explained it to me in the Animals thread? There are also other metaphoric interpretations, but I don't know if the more negative interpretation of Dreammoods makes sense to me: Flock To see a flock of birds in your dream represent a lack of objectivity in your decision-making and thinking process. Since I am arranging and re-arranging for temp jobs now (to finance and bridge my healer training) another interpretation hits the nail on the head: To dream of a swarm of birds, means you must arrange for a good job, in order to achieve larger and more easy success. Another one: To dream that a swarm is approaching you, suggests that you are to understand the very important news. But which news? Need to wait if there is some news for me in the coming days.

Blog Entries

Looks like you became lucid while on your way back from an adventure. This has happened to me, too. The content of dream or AC is not consciously recalled, and the recall happens mostly on the way home (= down). This could also be why - inspite of your lucidity - you could not prolong this or trigger another experience. The birds could represent the arrival back down on the physical plane - on the ground.

Re: 21/Feb/2012: Reconciliation & The Gate Of Birds

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Since I am arranging and re-arranging for temp jobs now (to finance and bridge my healer training) another interpretation hits the nail on the head: To dream of a swarm of birds, means you must arrange for a good job, in order to achieve larger and more easy success. Another one: To dream that a swarm is approaching you, suggests that you are to understand the very important news. But which news? Need to wait if there is some news for me in the coming days.
    update: just reveived an email this afternoon as an answer an e-mail request by me from a local company about info on a temp job on offer here in my hometown (the very physical one that I live in now again and whose replica I dream/project into all the time anyway) and that I can apply to them (send CV) - so maybe the "news to understand" was that I really had "landed a little job" in my hometown now?

21/Mar/2012: (Ms) Sinera's Voice?

21/Mar/2012
    (Ms) Sinera's Voice?

Tonight in the Lightportal, I tried to manifest that 'vintage' b/w-TV set again. As things weren't as stable as wished for, it turned out to be an old, 'vintage' tape recorder instead. I asked the question anyway: 'What is the birth date or year of birth of Sinera / Lady In Red?'

Very faintly, I heard a sweet woman's voice from the tape running. German but with a sweet French accent. I tried to listen hard and closely but the only thing I got was "Wednesday" and a "5" , maybe as part of a greater number (unfortunately in German this could also be part of any number with a 5, e.g. 15, 25, 50, 500, 150, 1500 - so it's not like n English where you have fiv- or fif-(ty/-teen) pronounced differently). Before I could make out more it was over again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

*sarcasm on* "Sinera, darling. How nice to have 'heard' of you again. So you were born any point in time in human history on a Wednesday? Wow! And with a 5 anywhere in your birth date or year of birth? Or was it 5 o'clock? How very helpful. Sweetheart, please speak up next time for me or take a megaphone then, would you? Pleeeeaaase ..." *sarcasm off*

The (re)search continues ...

Page 19 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast