Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

You're still convinced that your "astral hearing" is accurate, aren't you?

13/Apr/2012: The 9-O'Clock-Heaven

13/Apr/2012
    The 9-O'Clock-Heaven

Recently I had a dry period again or only some short lucidventures that were rather inconclusive and useless to me. Tonight I had an exit into a kind of huge 'business' building. Then I went outside and met a nice girl. She was Asian and we seemed to know eachother. I saw my reflection dimly in one of the dark-tinted glasses of the huge window front of the business building and noted I was looking like an Asian man, too. I should note here I was lucid and that I knew that 'I was me' having this experience.

I went along the street talking to the woman. It seemed the woman's looks constantly changed, as appearances weren't stable. So might I, but I did not pay attention to my looks anymore. She looked more Caucasian again when I asked here (remembering that I am here to explore) what this place is called. The answer came as a surprise as I just expected a (known) city name:

"This is the Nine-O'clock-Heaven".

I went on into a building again and then there was a man, maybe even the woman had turned into this man, and he made obscene gestures to me, but not in an unfriendly way. I asked him (still the explorer attitude) if this is a kind of "heaven" then would this be an area for resting and working through ones incarnations and preparing maybe for the next one. I also told him that I 'am incarnated' in a physical world and so I am just a visitor to this 'heaven'.

He then told me he is "not interested anymore" and vanished.

Comments / Afterthoughts

There is a pattern that goes through many of my explorations. Whenever I ask some persons or entities (or thought forms?) questions regarding my exploration, they seem not to be able or willing to handle it. Not everyone was so blatantly brushing me off as this guy did, however.
    E.g. in another projection I also asked a guy what this place was (it was another city's pedestrian zone) and if he knew what an incarnation in a physical world is where I am from and how my plane might relate to his world. He replied that he did not understand at all what I meant and dissolved.

And what about this 9-o'clock heaven business? It seemed a business and 'busy' area, people were wearing busniess suits. Maybe it is an astral area for white-collar business people who, during their physical lives, liked to get up in the morning and go to work every day (at ca. 9:00 a.m.) and thus want to keep up that habit? So this was or kind of is 'heaven' for them?

I cannot sympathise.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

9 is 3 quarters of the whole 12 on the clock. If you want to measure the astral plane "bottom to top" you made it comparatively far, maybe even 3rd subplane (theosophist counting: top to bottom). The subplanes from the 4th upwards could be considered heavens.

If you can make it as far as the 5th subplane (now counting from bottom to top ) you might be developing your 5th astral chakra. This would explain any and all communication oddities in that it means that you're only beginning to exchange any meaning. Things don't make sense. Sentences only have approximate meaning. As for the analysis of symbols without a fully develeped 6th chakra, it's rather crude (= unrefined).

That's what the guy did - he showed you crude (= vulgar) gestures. Gestures are symbolic.
    Last edited by Korpo; 13th April 2012 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    9 is 3 quarters of the whole 12 on the clock. If you want to measure the astral plane "bottom to top" you made it comparatively far, maybe even 3rd subplane (theosophist counting: top to bottom). The subplanes from the 4th upwards could be considered heavens.
    Wow, that's an interesting interpretation of the clock metaphor. I had to look up the Astral subplanes of Theosophy to understand what you mean exactly. So the subplanes are 7 like all main planes, too:

This would mean from your interpretation and description, I would have been to what they called 'Elysian Summerland'? Actually I did not have the impression of it to be 'heavenly', but maybe this cannot be expected of 'the Astral' anyway and it is to be seen in relation to the lower subplanes, too, right?

But why was I in another body suit (Asian)? (I did a similar thing before with T. Campbell to the 'Contact Zone', which I also assume to be on a 'higher' level / subplane then.) Why was the man "not interested" anymore? Why the business city district setup of this "9-Uhr-Himmel"-area?

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    If you can make it as far as the 5th subplane (now counting from bottom to top ) you might be developing your 5th astral chakra.
    This is an interesting comment for me too, as you cannot know it (since I did not write about it directly) but the nightly adjustments I recently had asked for were also related to an improvement or 'clearing' of my Throat Chakra.

I have severe problems and blockages in the Throat Chakra, as I mentioned here. It is so severe now that I cannot even relax or meditate with it, at least not when lying down! Everything psychological seems to manifest there.

Therefore, maybe, it was a 'dentist' who worked on me when I asked for adjustments, since a dentist actually works in this area (or at least its proximity). Can't prove it but the thought of it is interesting, to say the least. So maybe I get these adjustments there and thus (as hoped for) it works better in the long run as a gradual improvement for AP, as well.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

If you get past the notion that heaven is some sort of final thing, you quickly get the notion that heaven instead means "business" from a certain viewpoint. At least for the Facilitators who work there and the Rangers who visit this could be one possible impression.

Kurt described the upper three subplanes of the astral plane more specifically here. He only calls the topmost level Summerland, as it finally is basically only about getting rid of the feeling of desire itself, while lower levels are more oriented towards work (hence business) this level has a notion of rest and recreation as one of its aspects.

As for Asian - why not? Maybe you have a mental affinity to think "Eastern equals spiritual"? It could be a bit of past-life overlay where you made such a visit before? Lots of possibilities to speculate about, but if you don't get a direct association possibly not decodable.

The development of your vehicle of consciousness for out-of-body exploration is related to your emotional development as well as the development of your whole personality. The sensations you feel could hint at energetic blocks which resulted from how you deal with your own reactions.

Blog Entries

PS - quoted from the link above:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    “They may not yet understand all the information they receive. Until the fifth chakra is fully developed, they may experience instances in which Guides and Teachers seem not to hear them or make unintelligible replies to their questions. The more skill in interpreting dreams you bring with you into this phase of your growth, the easier time you’ll have in learning how to communicate with astral entities. Mastering the translation process from exchanges of information-carrying images or energy into words is the key to moving through this level.
    (from: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...e-astral-plane)

From past experiences you posted including the last one this seems indeed what you're currently experiencing OOB, and in this quote are some clues as what might help.

I don't know what the Contact Zone is, as I only have read the first few chapters of the book, but the purpose of this subplane is outline here:

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    “At the fifth level of the astral plane, Dreamers, too, become more amenable to teaching. They may not be fully lucid, but they do remember their dreams regularly. They now have access to what you call the Interactive Learning Zone, in which they receive group instruction and remember such dreams in terms of conferences, seminars, workshops, classes, and so on. These classes are also taught by Facilitators, usually in the early stages of their development as such. They do not experience working at this level as punishment.

“Rangers, who tend to be more lucid than the average Dreamer on this level, may interact directly with the Facilitators on duty, asking questions instead of simply taking in the information offered. Rangers are now able to gather information freely about the scenes, dwellers, and phenomena of the public areas of the astral plane Dream Zone. They often get hints of the structure of the astral plane by perceiving transitions between dreams as movements between various regions
    (from: ditto)

The last sentence might describe your transition from inside (a dream - represented as a building/structure) to the outside (wider astral plane) after you fulfill the requirement: the right level of lucidity.

Thanks, Korpo. I gave it a good read now. I also started today skimming over part 5 dealing with higher / mental or 'cosmic' bodies. I am only half through it as I think it also gets a bit complicated then (also my thinking capacity isn't the best today). However, this is not the interesting point now. I've come to the point when he says that we have two bodies available per subplane, he describes them using the old Sanskrit labels:

[T]here are two bodies associated with each plane. Hence we have the ordinary astral body, which is an adhibhautika body, and a meta-astral body, which is an ativahika body.
    The word adhibhautika means “composed of the elements of,” and so refers to an astral body that is made up of the matter of a particular astral subplane and therefore confined to it. The word ativahika means “going onward or beyond,” hence free of any particular subplane and therefore able to perceive and travel within all levels of the astral plane–hence a meta-astral body."
    - Kurt Leland
    Well, what astonishes me from reading about this, is this: Tonight, I had a dream. Much of it was confusing and memory is overall very hazy. I remember one scene clearly, though:

I was driving home with a bike from a bigger town (nearby) to my (now again!) hometown. (I do have this dream quite often, btw.). I was having trouble as the bike I was driving did not move properly or fast enough (but it did, I shall say).
    Another cause for the difficulty of cycling was that for some unknown reason then to me, I was actually driving with two bikes! That's possible, although not easy to do; and I remember doing this as a youth when I transportet a bike to a buddy of mine, fortunatley along 2 streets only.

So in the dream, as back then, on one hand I was steering the bike I was sitting on with the right hand on the right side of the handlebar, while I was holding with my left hand (arm stretched out) the right handlebar of another bike, balancing it, getting it dragged along, rolling next to me. There was a time jump (or I don't remember the in-betweens) and then I was home, leaning both bikes (iirc) against the wall of our house in the garden.

Well, I need to stress again that I had this dream tonight BEFORE I read this article today! It might be accident and there's no correlation. It might be another precog vision of just reading about this information today. I do have precogs a lot now. So... be that what it may have been ... it's at least very interesting.

And maybe there is more to it than just another nice precog: I assume the bike is (as sometimes my car) a metaphor for my energy body. Maybe this IS to show and/or reassure me that (although with great difficulties) I am in the process of making the 'second bike' available to me ... for use ... one day. I have it brought home already, so to speak, although maybe it's only the knowledge of its existence now, or of it standing there ready to jump on (or not?) in my garden, when I am 'ready' to use it. I don't rememer if it was damaged (flat tyre etc.) or not, however.

Anyway, I might be over-interpreting again ... but in case I'm right then it is an encouraging dream (plus the precog into the bargain ).

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

You know I often follow Kurt's line of interpretation about bikes and cars as vehicles of consciousness, and indeed I see no reason why this shouldn't be the case here.

One possibility here would be another phenomenon Kurt has reported about - we try to master one plane and get also to explore the next-higher plane. So, while one for example mostly works on developing the astral body one might get also glimpses of what the mental body feels like. In this case neither vehicle would be a fully developed vehicle, but the lower one would be considerably more developed than the higher one.

For example in 2008 I had blind projections and such, and went to Kurt for explaining it. Kurt's "multidimensional diagnosis" got me by surprise - he suggested I was starting to develop the mental body, and hence the inner senses of that body were not fully available to me to say the least. Blindness or the inability to feel any body at all was followed by a feeling of space (but no vision), then movement (but little vision), till finally some vision kicked in and so on. The continuum of those experiences did indeed follow what Kurt describes when he associated skill and inner senses to the individual chakras (1 - embodiment, 2 - space, 3 - mobility, 4 - presence and function of beings and places, 5 - communication, 6 - coherence and lucidity, 7 - graduating a body).

When I experienced this I was not yet fully done with the astral body. I had not achieved a cosmic physical astral, meta-astral, ativahika astral or unlimited astral body, whatever you may want to call it. I was for example experiencing ACs where I would switch between etheric, astral and mental to get a feel for all of them and so on.

You might start to see some similarities with your situation. The uneasy bike ride might indeed have been an attempt to explore the mental body a bit. Just because you're in the mental body your astral body doesn't go away. Indeed, you need to balance and align the astral aspect of yourself in a way that it supports you in accessing the mental body. What you do in this experience sounds a lot like that - learning to balance one bike with another - learning to align astral and mental enough to be able to access (ride) the mental body.

The direction from the bigger town to home town could imply that you had accessed the lower mental plane (bigger town = higher plane) and were returning to the astral plane (home town, still your current base of operations). I often recall experiences where I return from somewhere, in fact maybe as often if not more often than being somewhere! The confusion and haziness might indicate a greater psychological distance revolved in the recall - you might have been closer to Source than you are generally used to and downloading the experience to your waking self was more effort than you are used to with your regular experiences.

20/Apr/2012: The Void

20/Apr/2012
    The Void

I get lucid in my portal and do the affirmation "I am out-of-body now". Vibrations come and after the second attempt I manage to "wiggle" and roll myself free from my body. I immediately fly through the window and notice the white curtains billowing somehow above and before me as I fly out but I can get out of it without problems.

This time, I just enjoy the flight over the city in daylight and so I get faster and faster. Suddenly it gets night, which I don't like but I keep flying anyway. Then I remember one of my goals and shout: "Summerland !!!" and try to fly up to a higher plane (in theory: 7th astral subplane or lowest mental plane?).

Surprised I notice that it seems to work. I fly up into the sky without any 'astral gravity' keeping me back on the ground (like so many times before). My surroundings get dark. I am, however, not in outer space, I see not stars. It is just pitch black. I am not comfortable with it, but feel no fear, as I never do in the astral. I am just seeking comfortable environments I feel attracted to, that's all. So I try to change my situation and think of going back to my body. It works and I am back in bed. However it is a false awakening and it is the astral portal room, which I only notice later when I wake up.

Comments / Afterthoughts

My assumption: It seems to have been "the void" or the velvety blackness, which so many APers (e.g. Monroe, Newport, R.Bruce too?) report on. It is supposed to be an area in-between dimensions, so it indicates a kind of transit zone (and/or body switch) you pass before you reach another zone / plane. In retrospect, if this is true, this is quite annoying for me now, as it seems I was on the right way 'up' to Summerland where I wanted to go.

Anyway ... Next time (tonight?!) it will work and I am decided that I will try the same thing again!

"Shouting" affirmations in the astral seems to be a cool idea, btw. I also wonder if my flying fast on the horizontal first might have helped too, since by this method I achieved some type of 'momentum' for my flight upwards then, just like an athlete is doing this as an inrun for a high or long jump.

UPDATE: yeah, Robert wrote about it too.
    Last edited by Sinera; 20th April 2012 at 10:33 AM.

Blog Entries

Hello, Volgerle.

I sometimes doubt this was a void. I think it was rather an "inner sense blackout." Never mind you see it outside yourself - you weren't able to construct the outer reality perception in your mind as your inner senses weren't giving the needed information yet.

You experienced upward mobility but you didn't quite make it there yet. Something like this is to be expected if you're really still working on the 5th and 6th chakras of the astral body. When you're done with those, you would have seen something.

Let me recount a similar experience:

I seem to be travelling within an upward tunnel, and I "realise" it's my own spine. At certain heights are key junctures - tunnel exits - the chakras. Some have realities behind them, like a portal into another land (I can access the subplane associated with that individual chakra) but there's one behind which lies just an "energetic void." I see nothing, but this nothing seems to be alive like an electric cloud, if that makes sense. I concluded what I see was an energy I couldn't translate, as the energy was there (potential, electricity) but no forms to observe (information derived from the energy to construct a sensory environment). The spine-like tunnel seems to have been an expression of the capabilities of an energy body (the spine being the whole-body connection of all chakras).

I think something similar is happening here. You just travelled within an energy body beyond its capabilities to perceive and translate, and hence got nothing - "not [even] stars." Seems like your "astral" senses weren't quite there.

Summerland is the 1st/7th subplane of the astral plane, not one of the lower mental plane. It is special in that there exists a special relationship with the Source on this level as opposed to other subplanes.

Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast