Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Training ground sounds like you're retracing simulations you've completed in the past.
    Yeah, that's possible. It looked also a bit familiar or at least similar to other dreams of this kind. Here I was just trying to find a connection to my current strong intention, past life data retrieval, and viewed it as a kind of metaphor: going back 'in (my) time(line)', same with the baby foto album, too.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Sounds good to me. Seems like you're in "review mode" - making sense of past experiences to extract the learning from them and make sense of your life story so far.

02/Jul/2012: The Diabetic Public Health Offical

02/Jul/2012
    The Diabetic Public Health Offical

I am lucid and standing in a familiar street about 50 metres away from a house where I shared a flat with friends during my university times in the 90ies. I take off for a flight to this house, I try to keep my vision focussed on it. However, the house changes more and more the nearer I come. This disburbs me first as I really wanted to practice focussing and stabilizing visuals, but then I accept the change.
    When I finally land before the entrance area it has turned into a little office with glass doors. I go inside and there's a man. I remark that he wears similar glasses than me. He looks at me with a very 'perusing' gaze, looking me straight in the eyes.
    I seem to sense this is a simulation or a test and declare myself ready for it asking him what I am to do or how can I help here. He then tells me that I should (literally) 'measure his sugar (levels)' while he shows me a stop watch that has the seconds running up. I know that he wants me to find out his blood glucose levels. I reply, knowing that for this I would need to take a quick blood or urine sample from him, that I cannot do this just with a running stop watch. (I knew in the dream that this would be useful for pulse measurement only. Tachycardia can of course be a symptom of acute hyperglycaemia, but it is never a sole diagnostic factor as a high pulse can of course have a multitude of possible causes.). The simulation ends with this.

Surrounding Dreams:

The Mailwoman, The Parcel And The WHO

I am at home and the doorbell rings. There is a beautiful postwoman outside and she hands over a parcel to me. It is pyramid shaped, but with 3 sides only and rounder edges. I do not remember if this had to do with the parcel's content, but the woman also then shows me a kind of thin red string (presumable cotton thread). And she attaches it to her arm and then herself with it to one of the bathroom window grates, laughing. I do not remember what was talked about. joke with her that she should take care if she does not get away from here anymore.
    Generally, I seem to want to flirt with her and go on with the friendly chat (no content remembered though). Then there is a guy next to here who turns out to be her boyfriend, because then they kiss each other. First I'm a little disappointed but go on with making conversations with both of them.
    Later they are even in my flat and we talk about job life. I tell them that I do not want to wear business suits anymore and prefer casual wear on my work. They say that's okay. I see then myself in a huge green woolen pullover I used to wear years ago (still have it). I ask the guy what he does as a profession and he somehow mentions the WHO (World Health Organisation).

The Laptop
    I am at home as a schoolboy and do not want to go to class today pretending to be sick. I argue with my mother but then decide to go. I seem to have taken my car and am then at a roadhouse sitting at the bar. On the bar there's my laptop and I try to take it with me because I want to leave for school now. I then notice it is still plugged in and get a little bugged by it. I then get around the bar to unplug it and leave.

Reading Messages In Class
    I am in class and I see I have done a lot of homework as I take out so many papers. I am also more confident in class than before. I used to be more shy as a school boy in class. The teacher (a real one I had in school) asks me sth and I reply. Then I get a piece of paper from him. There is sth written by him and also sth added to it by one of the female school mates. I look at it and am able to read the sentences to me completely! The teacher wrote (rough translated from the German handwriting): „Thanks. My job is okay. Sometimes it gets a bit annoying, but in general it's fine." The girl's handwritten sentence goes sth like this: „You have changed and things have changed for you, didn't they?“.

Comments / Afterthoughts

The Lucidventure:

A simulation without doubt. The interesting thing is that this could even be a preparatory exercise for a test in my physical life. If you want to become a licensed naturopath / alternative medical practicioner in my country you need to pass the official test (first written and then oral) with the authorities. The practical test is done only when you have passed the written (multiple choice) exam. You are then tested by a real doctor (Public Health Officer) who asks you questions and lets you perform practical examination measures for diagnosis. I've been told many of them also like to 'play the patient' then pretending some symptoms for you in a 'simulated' anamnesis test situation. So this was highly relevant. The PHO was a sham diabetic only. Should not make me wonder if 'my' PHO then testing me at some point in the future will look similar to this guy (also remember the scrutinizing gaze!). But maybe it was also done to check my reasoning and analytical skills in the astral. On whatever level I don't know if I passed the test.

The dreams:

Mailwoman: Again I have been given another 'packet'. This time I suppose it could have to do with my healing path (WHO) or even more specific with Reconnective Healing, as shown by the girl's reconnecting herself to that grid. In RH, there are said to be 3 interrelated levels of reconnecting: 1. body acupuncture meridian lines; 2. Earth's leylines / crystal grid; 3. universal 'axiatonal' lines. I wonder if that's what the 3-sided pyramid was about too?
    Other possibilities, as Dream Moods says this: "To see a pyramid in your dream symbolizes longevity and stability. You have built a solid foundation for success. Alternatively, the dream suggests that major changes will occur over a short period of time." That's at first glance almost contradictory. Still, both could apply (hopfeully). First the change(s) in order to build sth successful with longevity and stability?

Laptop: If there is one progress in metaphysical discplines for me than that I've become a very good dream programmer. So I already knew that the laptop itself would come up soon in my dreams (see posts above for Sinera data retrieval). That was fast! After the dream computer 'from above' in the first night, this is a huge successs already in the second night.
    I might have made a grave mistake though by pulling the plug instead of turning the notebook on. Maybe I would have seen the screen with the document as I had prepared it .. filled in ???? Anyway ... next time!

School reading: Being able to read an entire sentence (2 actually) is for me a huge success. And maybe I am being trained in this skill also because I've been requesting it for a long time and also specifically now for my past life data 'reading' attempts. Moreover, again another reference to a change for me, in me, with me. Very interesting.

Blog Entries

"Sugar" probably was "energy" instead. The closest to "energy levels" in the body are probably "sugar levels" (bio-electricity aside). In a nonphysical scenario energy would make more sense, anyway. So, your NVC translations are getting closer, I think.

The major progress I see in this simulation is the fact that you give up a preconceived goal and deal with the phenomenon at hand. This is a major step ahead for you! Improving visuals might not be as important at this point as realising that traveling and seeing something are actually only interpretations of energetic changes, anyway. When you gave up being so literal about it "I am flying through the nonphysical and see something" you shifted to where you needed to be.

This and asking that guy what you are to do here are major shifts ahead for you as you deal with the situation at hand. This is the best attitude to have when being subjected to a simulation.

Tonight, another relevant dream for my "Sinera project":

Transferring Numbers In Class:
    I'm in a math class in a test. I am not performing well and behind the others as it seems. The teacher says the time is up now and I am not finished. Actually I do not do any calculating but I have a little mini-encyclopedia book with me to look up the results and add them to the test paper. That is some cheating but no one seems to care. I then do again some checks and corrections and compare the numbers, also as they are again on another paper to check.
    Some of them are right so I have some things correct. Still, I am not as fast as the others and couldn't finish the test which frustrates me, also since I know I am not good 'at numbers' and I do also see not the sense in learning this as I will not need it later in 'real life', so I think. I then turn around to the class who all are now handing in the test to the teacher and say to all of them more or less agitated that this does not make sense and who needs this BS anyway?
    Then the class mate sitting next to me, a girl, tells me what she already does with it and that it can be useful indeed. I do not understand or remember what she told me though. Then another class mate (a taller woman, also older, mid 40ies or so) gets up from her table and waves to me, smiling. She then explains how she's used it already. She shows me a big bath towel. There is two numbers on it, a 10 and a 20 (on the other side or not I don't know). It might have been also a kind of banknote motif (such as a Euro or dollar bill).
    She also had a dog which I am then patting on the head. The dog then starts talking and I am surprised. The other laugh as it is normal they say.

So actually this was more like a number-recognising class than maths. So I did not cheat at all, although I was then thinking it. This exercise makes sense as I also need to read the Year of Birth for Sinera, not only words. And we all know, that numbers tend to flicker in the astral and it's a really tricky thing to get them right. It demands a lot of practice I suppose.
    The other students (class mates) might have certainly been more advanced and lucid as it seems. But at least I was/am in this class and might learn / have learnt from their wisdom already. Hopefully.

Blog Entries

I think you're taking this one too literal. Maths as a symbol is often used to portray any topic "too abstract and complex to understand fully," which is aligned with most people's discomfort with having to do math. That this is indeed the way you use this symbol is shown by your reaction within the dream - you show your aversion for maths, basically confirming that this symbol means something for you that is pushing your boundaries of understanding. I had many nonphysical maths classes and tests and none of them had much to do with numbers, ultimately.

It is normal that when a new concept or skill is barely grasped that one cannot apply it to one's life, occupation or a situation. This only comes with experience. Learning to play a C chord on the guitar does not give one the grasp of the many uses it has or the many ways it can be involved in harmonies - though without learning to play it, you cannot make use of it. The other people in the classroom demonstrate this by demonstrating that they found uses you cannot imagine as of yet. Just consider it to be a basic lesson that others and experience will build on.

Much of the remaining symbolism seems to be not clear enough to interpret much from it. Further developments in nonverbal communication and symbol translation will probably yield clearer experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    I think you're taking this one too literal.
    Normally I'd agree to this. I am just hoping that it is still a little about 'real' numbers recognition since I had (after all) set my strong intention on reading a date (year) in this case. Past life data or akashic data about Earth life is somehow 3D data still, in a way. But of course in between it might be transferred rather differently, it is maybe only retrievable by using a language beyond comprehension or symbolism to be learnt. I also remember RB writing about the records in AD and those many strange symbols to fight with when interpreting it. Well, still I hope a little to see 'the real' number and that the lessons are also tailored for me to achieve this feat (amongst other things).

Also, trying this ... it's fun for me. I am really deeply fascinated by the chance of regression and "past" (other) lives, so that's why I (have to) try it. In regressions people also retrieved detailed data, such as names, addresses, dates. Some of it even got verified later on. But of course it is another method. And AP isn't an exact 'science' and art as e.g. Remote Viewing either, I know.

However, I just have to, I'm compelled. It's just a hope that some of it will work, after all. Yes, and I might fail miserably trying it, I'm aware of this. But who knows, maybe I'm lucky. (And still too curious now to find out what I will "see" when I turn the 'astral' laptop or TV-set on again .)
    Last edited by Sinera; 3rd July 2012 at 05:14 PM.

04/Jul/2012: Mirror Healing In The Lightportal (2)

04/Jul/2012
    Mirror Healing In The Lightportal (2)

One good development: Many lucidventures lately. Maybe the astrophyllite is to blame. Anyway, tonight it was nothing for my Sinera-Project. (Possibly because I forgot to leave the laptop on?)

I exited into the lightportal and felt some force at my left shoulder tugging me back. Interestingly this is almost the point I did some pre-sleep healing affirmations for, as it chronically hurts again, and I also cannot be lying properly on my left side because of it (well, it's not quite the shoulder, it's a spot nearer to the clavicula and/or front of the neck, a little in Body-Nowhereland actually).

This might have reminded me of the healing goal. I got to the mirror immediately, looked into it and found what I almost expected. A younger version of me but in a Quasimodo version again. Bruised, distorted, a little scarred and also hunchbacked as it seemed, at least the shoulders were quite high and the neck buried in them.

I immediately started healing by affirmations for several known chronic-hurt body parts that torture me (in physical life) and also by 'willing' the mirror image to change. It worked again. I saw a young and healthy looking 20-year old version of me, as I was smiling. It worked the same way it did last time but the experience lasted longer and was not as spontaneous as then.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I don't know if it has an effect at all on my physical state now. Cannot (yet) attest to that. But maybe it is (also) an emotional / psychological healing or has to do with my other energy bodies?

Also, it is good to note that finally the (healing-)mirror is at the place in the Lightportal where I always wanted it to stand. I am manifesting some (additional) things in this portal, my childhood room, by visualisation / meditation, things that did not exist in it's RTZ-past version. This is progress, too. I might now be able to furnish, (re-)arrange and customise it to my liking and/or to some degree of purposefulness.

Maybe that laptop being placed on my lightportal's old office desk should be next?

Another (of many) classroom dreams:

Class Change And Singing
    I am somehow at odds with the teacher. (Btw, first I again read and wrote sth down off the table, it was the trade names of certain candy bars, whatever that means).
    So maybe I was not satisfied with what I learn or was taught, or how I was taught and I told him. It was a German class, as somehow 'known' by me. He then said he would ask the management so that I can change to a parallel class (same grade) and it would be no problem. I was somehow surprised and did not know if this was good or not. A class mate next to me was giving me then a reassuring and approving pat or a nudge, however.
    Then in the following scene I was at home again and there was a lady and she sang a very high opera-like tone. I mimicked her and sang an even higher tone in my head voice, don't remember but maybe she also sang then with me and we thus harmonised. End of dream.

The interesting thing with this dream is my new pre-sleep affirmation for that night: As I had fallen ill again recently and was reminded of the imporance of (self-)healing, I had requested to 'change course' again indeed and asked my Higher Self for a Healing Angel/Teacher. A teacher that would show me how to heal (self and others) and maybe also as an Angel of guidance / good luck to help manifest the money for my planned future practice.

I've seen this lady before sometimes in dreams, she might have already been sitting with me in another class trying to convince me of sth. Maybe she was all the time waiting for me to come to her (and 'change class')?

Does the high singing maybe mean 'high vibration' since high tones are oscillating faster? At least I hope so, it might show me I am on the right track.

Also: "To hear someone sing in your dream signifies emotional and spiritual fulfillment. Your mood is changing for the positive as your outlook in life is looking up. " - Dreammoods

Another idea after some thinking and internet research: It is said in many places that singing opens the throat chakra, which was and still is my usual blocked area. Maybe it has also sth to do with that? A lot of sites attest to singing as a positive effect on this energy center (not really surprising though as the vocal cords are there).

http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-4646/...at-Chakra.html

However, an even more surprising thing is point 3 mentioned on this site ("hips don't lie") because actually that classmate in the dream was patting me on my right hip, which I found strange. Years ago, and to some lesser degree even today, I had hip problems too. It got better unexpectedly (!!) actually after I had a treatment by a chiropractor for sth else in the head area.
    It's the first time I hear that hip and throath chakra are related. Maybe I really was given an important 'nudge' now. Perhaps I should start doing some hip exercises while singing now?

Page 24 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast