Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

You sing together with a coach/trainer in a dream - that usually already constitutes energy work and you represent it as singing to yourself. While all kinds of expressing yourself verbally and vocally (even in writing!) can help you develop your 5th chakra (which is about expression and social interaction), that wasn't necessarily the message of the dream. Dreams are not necessarily messages, but fully valid experiences in their own right.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    It was a German class, as somehow 'known' by me.
    "German" = 'Germing' = 'Seedling' = 'Beginner' = 'Novice' It was a 'novice class.'

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    Does the high singing maybe mean 'high vibration' since high tones are oscillating faster? At least I hope so, it might show me I am on the right track.
    Absolutely!
    Last edited by Pneumismatic; 11th July 2012 at 06:48 AM.
    "If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed."

Quote Originally Posted by Pneumismatic View Post
    "German" = 'Germing' = 'Seedling' = 'Beginner' = 'Novice' It was a 'novice class.'
    Interesting wordplays . And yes, it makes sense also since my native language is German. So what could I have learnt? That's why I changed. I had been a regular visitor to other classes (Spanish, French) in many dreams before which were of course more challenging. Maybe this had to do with it. Maybe I got bored.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Ah, so. Is a grasshopper still a grasshopper if he can snatch the pebble? Schnell!

12/Jul/2012: Mermaids And The Golden Key

12/Jul/2012
    Mermaids And The Golden Key

I get lucid in a dream where I was somehow using a cave passage (lighted, not frightening) leading away from my cellar of the house where I live now. I am lucid exactly as I ascend to the surface again. It is a crowded central pedestrian area on a sunny day in a huge city, actually it looks familiar like that one of a big city where I once worked in.

I then immediately ask what I can do here and to be shown what to do. But then I also turn to an area where there is a wide and low public fountain or even pool. It's a complex installation, maybe with statues here and there, a central huge spring and some walls / paths to walk on in-between.

I see some naked women floating in there, somehow they even seem to be naturally dwelling there. I tell myself to be aware that this is not about sexual seduction now. They look human all over (normal legs, no fishtails) but I now but as they seem to be permanently and naturally 'living' in this well, I interpret them as 'human mermaids'.

I decide to ask them a question. I ask them where (or if) a friend of mine has left something here for me. I don't know why I asked that. One of the mermaids then directs me to the centre fountain (maybe with a statue). In that elevated water basin I find a golden key and (presumably although I don't exactly remember it) take it.

I then ask another one of the mermaids what this place is or where I am exactly. The mermaid then says: "It's Hamburg.", which surprises me since it is not the city I expected it to be.

I then talk to yet another mermaid with dark skin. She then comments that I remind her of 'her own country'. I ask where this country is and she tells me a name but unfortunately I forgot it by now or didn't even quite understand what she says. The lucidventure then ends.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Hamburg has a meaning for me, it could be a direct message to a question in physical life. It is related to a weekend seminar I considered to attend to there related to my healer training. But I do not have the money for that and decided that I will have to wait if it comes my way (probably by manifesting) and if so take it as a sign to take part. Is the golden key the access key to that money / seminar?

Maybe it's about sth completely else however. There might be a lot of symbology involved again. The cellar turning into a cave passage, the huge public fountain area, 'human mermaids', the overall watery element, the golden key (out of the water). Need to sort it out and then come back here when I made up my mind about it all.
    Last edited by Sinera; 12th July 2012 at 05:28 PM.

Your dream contains a perennial image, The Fountain of Youth. The House's cellar is the unconscious (SUBconscious) mind. The house is the conscious mind of the dreamer. The huge pedestrian city is the collective unconscious. The mermaids are Immortals who've found it. "Hamburg" is a probably a pun for 'hamburger,' food, theobromide, though your interpretation of its meaning is probably valid as well, which presents no conflict. The 'key' is the life-giving knowledge of the centre, as it is at the centre, in the highest place no less. "my people perish for lack of knowledge" says the good book. The mermaid with the dark skin hints at the darkness of earth, it's cthonic aspect, which is purely symbolical as mankind is referred to as 'earth' in many sacred stories such as "Adam" meaning "earth." Kalki, whose name means earth or dirt, is one of Vishnu's avatars, who is so named because he comes to earth to 'clean the place up.' Jung would have called this color 'Nigredo,' which means black and has alchemical connotations. This statement is presumably to inform the dreamer that he is no longer at the earth realm, not 'where he expected it to be.' A similar dream and interpretation is recounted in Psychology and Alchemy, Dream 13, page 117. The dream is recounted as follows:

"In the sea there lies a treasure. To reach it, he has to dive through a narrow opening. This is dangerous, but down below he will find a companion. The dreamer takes the plunge into the dark and discovers a beautiful garden in the depths, symmetrically laid out, with a fountain in the centre." Carl Jung interprets the fountain to mean The Self. There is a lengthy interpretation of this dream as with all of Jung's interpretations, which I'll edit into this post if you want me to.

This is excerpted from a series of dreams of a person going through psychotherapy. The next dream, dream 14 deals with water:

"The dreamer goes into a chemist's shop with his father. Valuable things can be got there quite cheap, above all a special water. His father tells him about the country the water comes from. Afterwards he crosses the Rubicon by train."

There's another lengthy interpretation here I'll edit in if you want me to. Most respectable universities have this book in their libraries.

17/Jul/2012: "Platolmec" Head Monument In "Busaki (?)"

17/Jul/2012
    "Platolmec" Head Monument In "Busaki (?)"

I seem to have developed a combination of techniques where I get more often lucid in dreams than to have vibrational / phasing exits out of 'the state'. Well, I don't want to complain as far as I have lucidventures at all despite them being my 2nd choice only.

This one started from dream-state where I was in a small class of 3-4 students only. I noticed I had forgotten my stuff and asked my neighbour student for a pencil and sth to write on. Then I am directed to a desk behind me with some material. I take one but when sitting down again at my desk I notice I got a screwdriver (or a similar tool) instead of a pen. The teacher resembled the "healing angel" woman I did the singing with lately, but I cannot be sure of that.

Then I somehow got out of the room and in the hall I try to fly up asking a guide to lift me (a usual strategy of mine). Only after a few seconds a hand comes. I asked for Tom Campbell to be the guide Before, I once subconsiously used him before as a "vessel" to be guided by another helper to the "Human Contact Zone". I saw (like then) a video of him before going to sleep. This might be an influence. He also put out a promise to help people in NPMR as much as he can. So that's why I remembered to 'call him up'. I only see the hand that reaches from the ceiling. I am then being drawn up and it gets dark.

Somehow there seems to be no movement. Then it occurs to me to give a direction of where to go and shout the first that comes to my mind: "Back to the Library!". Then there is some movement and I notice I can see again and am in a kind of different lobby of a building. It looks like an kind of office building (maybe of public authorities), resembling the one I was in when I went to the "Nine-O'clock-Heaven", but this is not certain either.

I take a look at the hand that had drawn me til this moment. I notice that I hold a hand only and the arm is already a kind of stump and there is no person (guide). It looks like an arm-prothesis. I throw it away then without giving it more thoughts.

After a while of searching for an exit to get outside I succeed and am in a kind of forecourt on a sunny day in an unknown city. There is a monument. It is a huge colossal head carving. A bearded man that mostly resembles the Greek philosopher Plato. It is a little greenish and with some leaves or blots on it. However the wide, bulky, angular and colossal nature of this head reminds me also of the mysterious Olmec stone head carvings. So it's Plato's bearded face but in Olmec-style. It's in the size of a person but of course also very wide and might still be placed on top of a kind of socket-wall (not sure though). Mix these two together and you get the 'picture':

I wonder where to go and then have the idea to ask the monument where the library is. I am aware of the astral and think that I might 'bring it to life'. But that does not work. Then a tall guy passes by and I ask him where the huge 'akashic' library is.

He looks 'down' at me (he's tall) with a friendly smile and asks why I would want to go there. He asks me if I 'messed it up' somehow because I wanted to go there. I do not understand what he means by that. Probably he tells me that there are other libraries around here. I insist that I've been to the 'akashic' library before (not yet aware of my mistake that it necessarily wasn't the 'akashic' library at all). He then looks again at me smiling. His eyes seem very agile, stangely moving from left to right, they also have a strange colour. Something like a brownish-red or so.

Then I ask him the name of this place. First he kind of whispers it. I understand the word "Busaki" (pronounce boozarkee in English, wordstress on -ar-). But ask again and he repeats it louder. At his third (and loudest) repetition I start to fade out of the scene.

Comments / Afterthoughts

My research showed that Busaki (Wiki: Bersaki) is a Hinduist temple in Bali. That's all I found out about this word(s). I cannot make any connection to the other elements, it's somehow pretty spread, geographically: The Olmecs: unkown ancient culture (bringers?) in/to/from South America. Plato: ancient Greek. Busaki: Bali (temple to be said from the 14th century).

Maybe Plato means sth with 'platonic' (love, philosophy, solids)? Maybe it's more generally relating to the spiritual realms?

Dreammoods says about meeting a Greek: "Consider the phrase "it's all Greek to me" to indicate your lack of understanding in some area of your life." Well, yeah, maybe I was missing some basic understanding of this place and during the conversation about libraries indeed. I still don't get the thing about messing sth up (or having messed sth up) when you want to go to the Akashic records.

I also feel reminded of Korpo's hint to the tallness of some persons acting as 'higher' beings or even guides. I looked up to this guy, he seemed taller than me, much taller.

Maybe I was in another "higher" astral place again but somehow couldn't make anything useful of it. The classroom dream before that also indicates that I might not have been 'ready/prepared' enough for the lessons to be learnt yet.

Blog Entries

Socrates' philosophy (which we know only through Plato) was strong on "ideas." Seeing a sculpture of Plato might indicate that you've been the mental plane, the plane of ideas - where the lower mental plane would be about "ideas about the truth" and the upper mental plane would be about the actual energy of the ideas.

Plato's face being distorted to Olmec style could be a hint of "inaccurate representation of a concept" (here: visually) which is basically another way of saying "idea about the truth." Also the mental plane can be often be represented as Greek - column halls and such - as this often represents "the wisdom of the ancients." In this case you maybe have a wider conception of "ancient wisdom" as you double-represent it with both Greek and Olmec antecedents, which could show you have no preference for certain ancient cultures but value at least many.

"Platonic love" for example could be understood similarly as only the energetic reality of love without limiting to any specific form of (especially physical) expression, pointing back to the realm of pure energetic ideas without form.

Kurt once wrote that on the lower mental plane the availability of the akashic records is limited to "karmic tendencies." This could mean what the guide said when he asks if you messed up (pointing to "past actions," basically):

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt Leland
    “Well,” the Gatekeeper responded, “this zone of what you call Otherwhere corresponds to that record. It’s not, technically speaking, part of the Afterdeath Zone. But it’s directly accessible to all human consciousness, in or out of the body, focused on Earth, or in the Afterdeath Zone.

“Problem is,” the Gatekeeper continued, “practically no one knows this plane exists. If they’ve heard of it, they don’t know how to get here. I might as well be posted on Mars for all the traffic I get here.”

“But I’m always hearing about psychics who claim that they read the Akashic records,” I protested.

“I doubt it,” the Gatekeeper sighed. “If it were true, I’d have a lot more to do here.”

“Then where do they get their information?” I asked.

“Well, if they’re not intentionally or unintentionally making it up,” the Gatekeeper replied, “they’re probably picking up on the soul’s own memory banks of its past lives. That’s fine, if all they want is karmic tendencies.

“Such information is limited to the soul’s own self-understanding, which varies according to its level of development. Only here can you get the big picture, unbiased by karmic tendencies or the soul’s level of development.”

“What do you mean by ‘karmic tendencies’?” I asked.

“Stuck places,” the Gatekeeper replied. “Say, the tendency to take things personally. That can show up lifetime after lifetime, creating a distortion in how particular events are viewed.
    (http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...ne-causal-body)

"Distortion" and "messed it up" could be related in this way. "Karmic tendency" could be translated as "the way I used to mess up in the past", which can mean the past of this or other lives.

Or it could simply mean you didn't reach the right place ident ("messed up" your navigation).

The thing with the arm prosthesis is interesting. It could mean that for a while you were genuinely touch with another entity when taking that hand but then lost the connection (turning into a "fake") when you chose to go somewhere else? Possible. You might have asked to be taken where you need to be, which could have had interesting results as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    Socrates' philosophy (which we know only through Plato) was strong on "ideas." Seeing a sculpture of Plato might indicate that you've been the mental plane, the plane of ideas - where the lower mental plane would be about "ideas about the truth" and the upper mental plane would be about the actual energy of the ideas.
    Wow! That's great, the MENTAL plane? Cool, seems I should take a Mr-Campbell-taxi more often. (Seriously: Also the Human Contact Zone already seems to have been another higher place normally not easy for me to get at, so this might indeed be a valid 'technique' for me).

Also the mental plane can be often be represented as Greek - column halls and such - as this often represents "the wisdom of the ancients."
    Right. I forgot. Now I remember that M. Newton's also wrote that many of his regressees report that parts of the afterlife (public) zone often looks this way. (Remember the 'homecoming party'?).

In this case you maybe have a wider conception of "ancient wisdom" as you double-represent it with both Greek and Olmec antecedents, which could show you have no preference for certain ancient cultures but value at least many.
    This is absolutely the case. I am deeply fascinated by ancient but also pre-historic mankind. I even want to find out about it (that's why I wanted to go to the A. Records.). I even made plans to find not just out about my own history but e.g. about who built (or carved) the original Sphinx or who caused the fascinating construction remains of Puma Punku (and when)?

"Distortion" and "messed it up" could be related in this way. "Karmic tendency" could be translated as "the way I used to mess up in the past", which can mean the past of this or other lives.
    Or it could simply mean you didn't reach the right place ident ("messed up" your navigation).
    Yeah, I don't remember the exact wording of what he meant, therefore it remains really difficult to interpret. Still, I am not sure if I really understand what is meant by interpretation of akashic records with karmic viewpoints. Certainly any information form NPMR is filtered by our own minds (remote viewing, channeling, etc.). But why or how should we always let karmic influences 'taint' the information?

The thing with the arm prosthesis is interesting. It could mean that for a while you were genuinely touch with another entity when taking that hand but then lost the connection (turning into a "fake") when you chose to go somewhere else? Possible. You might have asked to be taken where you need to be, which could have had interesting results as well.
    Here my interpretation was actually different from yours. What makes you think it proves that it was a 'real' guide before? I actually thought it turned out to be a kind of 'tool' I used (created?) myself. Such as other projectors create ladders, ropes, etc. when 'climbing out of body' or when changing planes. But of course, I don't know.

Blog Entries

I almost mentioned Michael Newton. Funny. I also remember representing a mental plane location to myself once as a Greek column circle in the middle of space.

The lower mental plane is open to explorers, I guess I hinted at it before. Kurt wrote even here on the forums before that he believes that people master one plane while sometimes exploring the next. For most people that means they get to glimpse the lower mental plane while finishing up their work in the mental body.

Karmic tendencies... The Buddhists believe that we think right now is the result of past thoughts and actions. If you were to look at the more persistent personality traits in your recent incarnations you might experience them as something similar as story arcs, as main themes that dominate those stories of your recent lives - the lessons you are most confronted with or had most trouble learning.

In this sense you don't "let them" taint the information you get, the karmic tendencies will continue to be the contents of your mind at some level and hence have a distorting influence on what you experience. Try to recall when you are angry. Usually when one is angry one can be angry about anything - if you look closely you might even switch what you're "angry about" in the middle. I often noticed that I might suddenly go on about something completely different in my mind than what made me angry originally.

This basically shows that "being angry" is a state of consciousness of its own, and as long as it persists it simply colors our perceptions. Karmic tendencies then are like the dominant themes in a piece of orchestral music - constantly recurring, coming to prominence and fading back, but never fully gone until the piece itself resolves. Karmic tendencies are the reactions one is always prone of and that keep recurring as a theme in one's life, tendencies of the mind that one as easily forgets as a pair of glasses on your very own nose. The glasses distort the light, but we take no notice of it, we might even forget about them altogether, but they are there.

So, reading the akashic records at the level of karmic tendencies means simply that at the lower mental plane level certain tendencies in the mind still dominate enough to prevent a clearer perception of the records. But the level that Kurt describes in the AC might not be needed. In another AC, The Human Culture Zone, Kurt says - IIRC - that at the lower mental plane human history might become accessible.

I just took a sneak peek at the video of Puma Punku... Funny. I read about these probably more than one decade ago, make it almost two... It certainly fascinated me. It's one of these threads from the early Däniken books that when "pulled" felt like our whole "understanding" of human history would unravel because of these incredible facts.

Page 25 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast