Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

I'm so envious, and yes .. Teasing seems to be how it works. Someone else is pulling the upper strings but we put all we have into it.

Blog Entries

An odd fact: today I go OOB into complete darkness, I want to move away from the body so that I would be able to see but to no avail, I seem to try to move and yet I don't move anywhere. Maybe it's because there is no space? was this the void you were talking about? if so, you gave me answer num. 1.
    Secondly, I wondered for a very long time (and today)- how the heck do you get from place to place in the astral?! and then I get the urge to read this post today. You gave me answer num 2. Genius! I love reading your posts. Thanx so much
    My twitter inspirational quotes account
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha
    I am another you. You are another me.

Blog Entries

About the place-to place attention is enough for me.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

29/Apr/2015: Akashic Screen Session Transcript #3

29/Apr/2015
    Akashic Void Session Transcript #3

Lucidventure / Transcript

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #3 (29 Apr 2015)

ME: Did Sinera live in Spain?

VOID: No. (former green-red mix swirl turns almost entirely red)

ME: Germany?

VOID: No. (remains red)

ME: France?

VOID: Yes. (turns almost entirely green)

After that I gained 'sight' and saw Earth like from space, but it looked rather synthetic or 'digital', like a computer game. I dived down into that digital globe and saw a big city. First a giant Mickey Mouse figure (not the first time during AP) and then the Eiffel tower but only after I said I would expect it.

Comments

The 'normal' AP with sight is worthless, I might have created or received by request what I wanted. But the transcript is - again - very valid for me. It corroborates the 'French connection'. See here and here. I still had hoped for a Spanish-speaking country, but there's still Ecuador to be investigated then. As a last name it is indeed the most common in France, but as a first it seems it's Albania. Strange.

I found a method to get into the Akashic-Void more often now and might add more updates here from now on again. It's fun.
    Last edited by Sinera; 30th April 2015 at 08:06 AM.
    This collector of useless clutter.

14/May/2015 Akashic Void Session Transcript #4

14/May/2015
    Akashic Void Session Transcript #4

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #4 (14 May 2015)

ME: Is Sinera her forename?

SCREEN: Yes. (swirl turns green)

ME: Control question, Is Sinera her last name?

SCREEN: No. (swirl turns red)

Comments

Again a little piece only. I then tried to get near the year of birth again but the 'screen' (void) remained in a yellowish or just 'light colour' tone, it seems difficult to 'encircle' dates.

After that I gained normal sight and was active in some usual astral sceneries and situations, not worth talking about here further.

The question was necessary, because of rising doubs if my natural assumption for years now (!) of it being her first name was right due to name statistics of France for this name as last name - see post above. (Thank goodness, seems no need now to ask an admin to change my nick to "Mrs Sinera" )

Blog Entries

Promise: it's my last long post here. From now on only transcript boxes and a few comments if I feel like it.

It's a shame, I like your long posts but your short ones are great, too.
    "By your own effort waken yourself, watch yourself. And live joyfully. You are the master." —Buddha

After half a year I break my abstinence from public journaling since I have yet another Sinera research entry to make.

AKASHIC VOID MEMO-TRANSCRIPT SESSION #5 (9 Nov 2015)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1800s?

Void: No. (swirl turns red)

ME: Is Sinera born in the 1700s?

ME: Before 1700?

Void: Yes. (swirl turns green)

ME: Before 1600?

ME: In the 1600s?

ME: Hmm. Surprising. Is she born after 1650?

ME: So it's before 1650?

ME: Before 1640?

ME: Okay, so it's in the 1640ies?

ME: 1645?

Void: Undecided, split! (The colour field gets very interesting like never before: the left side is red and the right side is green)

After that I "lost it" and did not get another answer (the field stayed black and did not swirl anymore). I woke up soon after that. (Note that each longer transcript like this one is of course not 100% literal as I do not remember every single word correctly. But it's a good approximation and the content or meaning is not changed.)

Comments

This outcome has been quite a surprise! I was so fixed on the 19th century now. However, the women's clothing style and hairdo could still fit. Here's some women of that time: http://people.ucalgary.ca/~mamaes/17a.html

As one can see in the paintings, some of them also wear long/large elaborate dresses with a wider/lower decollete / cleavage. See for example Elizabeth the Bohemia, The younger (1618-1680). I remember that from Sineras red dress, if I do so correctly. But I'm not sure anymore. So it's France in the mid-1600s (17. century)? Wow. I did not expect that at all. My (un)conscious could not have influenced that. And I was so fixated on the period 1700-1800 or so. (However: see below, in another transcript session the 1800s had already been negated, I just remembered this now).

The very interesting last view of the Void with left red and green right is intriguing, too: Did the consciousness system or the 'records' tell me that the right number would have been in the upper part of the decade? So it is 1646-49 or so? Interesting interpretation. I could not make anything out of it during the experience. But now this is what makes the most sense to me. It was as if the Akashic Void wanted to help me zooming in on it in the 'right direction' from 1645 on (left: past, right, future, like the usual arrow of time: --->).

However, I'll leave it at that and won't ask again, the decade will be enough. Instead I will now concentrate on her last (full) birth name for the next session. If lucky I get also the marriage name.

After that I plan to try the full regression as announced below.

But that's not even all.

Another different approach is also in the pipeline: I am right now in another metaphysical forum on the waiting list for a free past life reading!

This gifted psychic lady who does it seems to deliver good results, since I noted that other members who already got one seem to be quite convinced since a lot of resonates with them and some things even seem to confirm earlier info. So I am looking forward to that. I asked this woman already (via pm) to focus on a lady in France if possible - not giving too much more info, not even the name. But she might also see other lives because she communicates via her Higher Self with the HS of the person (permission must be given) and the person's HS who gets the reading decides on what is being shown.

I will keep you updated and see what the outcome is, I expect to get the reading via pm this or next week and might share some of it on here.

I will then also make a short profile in order to update and summarise on what I "found out" so far about Lady In Red / Sinera. This sould normally include a portrait of her face (and I know even her voice!). It's so unfortunate that I cannot draw portraits of people because I would have made a sketch of her already. But I'm a lousy painter/drawer.

Sorry that this has become a "Sinera-past-life-only" journal by now. I'm getting carried away with it. It's maybe boring for you readers, but not for me. And what's still to come this will all be very interesting and exciting for me. I'm thrilled.

Blog Entries

Ohhh exciting! hope she gets it right.
    About the drawing- you can try to draw shapes, like a two circles for the eyes and then make them look more like Sinera's eyes, search for shapes in the face you can also look on the internet for photos of women who look like her and use them as sort of a guideline... there are excellent guides for drawing on deviantart, if you'd like I can send you some I really like (they're for drawing a photo actually but I'm sure you could find some for drawing from imagination...). Do tell about your past life reading when you get it! Just don't get dissapointed if she doesn't tell you about Sinera, because it's also possible she will tell you about someone else if you didn't tell her about her...

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Ohhh exciting! hope she gets it right.
    About the drawing- you can try to draw shapes, like a two circles for the eyes and then make them look more like Sinera's eyes, search for shapes in the face you can also look on the internet for photos of women who look like her and use them as sort of a guideline... there are excellent guides for drawing on deviantart, if you'd like I can send you some I really like (they're for drawing a photo actually but I'm sure you could find some for drawing from imagination...).
    Or maybe I will play around a little with this nice and funny tool: http://flashface.ctapt.de/

Quote Originally Posted by dontco View Post
    Do tell about your past life reading when you get it! Just don't get dissapointed if she doesn't tell you about Sinera, because it's also possible she will tell you about someone else if you didn't tell her about her...
    Yes, this might well happen. But I will be as happy with any reading. Could be interesting anyway. Could also be an ET life since this is a starseed-related forum. I only told her to go for a lady in France. Not more. Speaking of France, this will be my next focus session then. I learnt the map with the biggest cities by heart, most of them if not all already existed in the 1640s too. I will ask the "Akashic Void" for her place of living or birth there: North, South, etc. or ask for the cities directly or the nearest big one.

I must admit I am still awestruck by this 'intelligence' that communicates with me and helps me in this way. It is definitely outside of me. I could not have made this up. I mean, yes the method was my own device (based on a tip from Tom Campbell, see post from 11 Feb 2014 explaining how I developed it). But the playful and creative way that "it/they" adjusted and customised it for me now for this purpose, that's amazing.

What I saw was not a 'swirl' anymore - or at least not much of it. But two clear fields of light. One red one green. The parting in the middle was almost perfectly straight and centred. I made a simple graphic now, see below. I added that arrow of time with the years concerned as my interpretation (no, did not see that!). As said, the 'green field' possibly indicated the remaining options. The year 1650 and after, as well as 1639 and before were already ruled out by my questions then. Maybe it was 1645 still (not clear to me) or one to the left until '49. No doubt it's the 2nd half of the 1640s. This type of signalling and communicating, so simple and beautiful, truly amazes me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinera View Post
    06/Aug/2012
    To Boldly Go ...

(...)
    Then I saw a funny young woman who was also flying but by operating a kind of old-fashioned looking tricycle as a flying machine, pedalling along through the air, relaxed and reclined, smiling and in good mood. I found that funny so I decided to fly after her for a short chat. When I reached her she had turned into a very old lady with a wrinkled face. I do not remember any detailed conversation, maybe she also just gave me a "rote". She also touched me gently once. I learnt that she was born in the year 16-something (17th century). So I thought she was doing this for quite 'a while', it explained her 'age' to me and also the old-fashioned looking carriage-like tricycle.
    (...)
    Short addendum: I searched on Google with the terms in quotation marks to combine the strings "17th century" and "Sinera" and this brought up my own journal here ... but a different post from Aug 2012.

Question: was it her? No mention of Sinera in that post but I had asked for her year of birth on August 1st 2012 (5 days earlier).. Was that the answer: first the young Sinera and then how old she got, maybe she lived to see the year 1700 after all. This lady clearly indicated the 16xx as her year of birth to me, unfortunately NOT her name.

Could just be coincidence - but it leaves me with another intriguing conundrum once again.

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 LastLast