Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

'kay, well, what most resembles a Y is Aries for me, but it would not be my sign (I'm Aquarius):

found this site, but Raphael is linked to Virgo and Gemini

http://bodysoulmind.net/spirit/angels-of-the-zodiac

As I only saw the symbols 'from far away' (small) and moving, swirling around. So some might look like Y from afar but they might have been different. So if you do not make out enough, Gemini could be a possibilty because there's also a 'stem' and a bow form laid on top of it but not Virgo. (Pisces could be another candidate then, Taurus - as said above - would still have a too huge circle for me, I would have seen that).

This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

I'd look for an 'angel' correspondence with Aries- I agree it's the one that most resembles your description.
    Here you go.
    http://www.archangels-and-angels.com...el_samael.html
    Samael- or Horus or Set. Very different aspects, if you ask me.
    This is so interesting!
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: 06/Aug/2012: To Boldly Go ...

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    ... Bring it on!
    Need to bring this up again (or bring it on ). In a dream tonight this happened: I'm walking along a road leading out of my home town. I am almost at the level of the place-name sign. Then I seemingly get a partial lucidity as it seems because I start to react to a picture I am shown not in the dream scene itself but in my mind and seem to remember this projection well. The picture is similar to the ones above. I then ask questions and get answers in my mind as I still walk along that path out of town. Here's the dialogue (IV = inner voice):

Me: "Oh no, not one of them again!"
    IV: "It's a woman."
    Me: "A woman? Oh. I thought they were sex-less."
    IV: "No."
    Me: "What else? What does 'she' do?"
    IV: "She logs on to the net sometimes."
    Me: "Does she also incarnate as a human being (woman) here? Or is she even right now also in human form?"

I don't know why I exactly asked this last question then. Maybe I thought of D. Cannon's books and all of that starseed stuff of ETs getting incarnated on a voluntary basis here, too.

I didn't get an answer or at least not one from the "IV" again. Instead a woman came towards me on the street (or catching up from behind, don't remember exactly). She then went with me on my way out of town and we talked. I know her as she is a famous singer here in my country. I've dreamt about her before although I am definitely NOT a fan. Strange.

She is not unattractive so I might have tried to 'date' her. I even remember that we walked hand in hand for a short moment. Nothing of the conversation is remembered, just the fact that she told me of 'another woman' she was to meet. (Then she was off again and I met some other friends farther out who were waiting at a bus station. One was an old buddy and he gave me his business card. I did not join them on the bus but instead I went to a kind of university (again..) for a physics lecture.)

Some thoughts:

Was the "other woman" the ET woman? Or was it even that singer? Or was it an unrelated event, just happening? I don't know. My "way out of town" might also indicate some kind of border crossing and maybe that explains the ET factor (symbolism?) again. But why does the ET-"she" get logged on (and out?) from time to time? I had the impression it really referred to a computer network (internet) or so. It's like s.o. logs in and you see the avatar (like in a chat?). Observation? Communcation attempt (chat?)? Food for thought again.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    This is so interesting!
    but also confusing , thanks for the link, lots of info there, well, maybe I should try to re-do this visualisation and ask to be shown the sign again to verify how it looks exactly, or train myself to look harder next time

10/Sep/2012: Maya Hara

10/Sep/2012
    Maya Hara

In dreamstate, I am in a mountain lift going uphill and discuss some rather petty issues with some people. Then I am actually deplaning into a kind of vacation location. It is a sunny (almost carribbean) area with a beach and palm trees, maybe an island. While still deboarding I also see a very happy old friend who died last year due to severe chronic sickness and probably a bunch of other private problems. I always see him when it's about my healer path and I know this in the dream. Maybe that's why I also get lucid then.

There is a beautiful woman in a (tourist?) guiding capacity and I ask her what this place is. She says:"It's Maya Hara." I might have asked again because later she also says it's the "Hara Islands". I ask her the name of the country or nation it belongs to. She gives a much more strange answer then: „It's Hallo-hallo“. (engl: hello, hello).

I (lucid!) then tell her that I know that "this is a dream" and want to test her reaction. She answers that everything is a dream around us (possibly also meaning it in a positive way to be dreamy, dream-like, sth always dreamt of, "a dream come true" etc.).

She then tells me to "smell the air around us" now. I try then making use of the smelling sense (never before done in dream or lucid state!) and it might be that I smelled the salty sea air which is to be expected of a beautyful island by the sea. Maybe I also smelt nothing and just "created" or even "hallucinated / imagined" the smell, cannot tell or remember exactly.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Maybe she was a guide and the smelling challenge was to let me experience (open, train) another (new) inner sense in the Astral?

I am certain that the mountain lift and the plane deboarding and arriving at a beautiful sunny beach island represents the trip to and arrival at a higher plane. I also imagined a sunny beach to be one of the places where to meet my HS (next to a mountain hut in the Alpes). So who knows?

The sick dead friend possibly indicates it was maybe another step upwards in my path as a healer (I also just finished another weekend seminar this weekend so I really did a little step forwards in the physical).

„Hallo-hallo“ was used by me as a quickly made-up password years ago and only once in a music group forum. So either it indicates that the country (name) is still secret (encrypted) and is not (yet) revealed for me or that I just used a password to get on a higher level now which was closed to me before. Maybe I arrived at an otherwise „protected area“ (more on this below!). As I „knew“ or was told the password I might „have access“ now. This is also the first time I was on a sunny island! I hardly can remember it from any dream or projection before.

How about the „Maya Hara Islands“?

Maya is the concept of „illusion“ and the nature of (god)mind's reality projection in Hinduism (and Buddhism). Most here will know it. Does this concept of holographically dreamt up reality then also tie in with the guide's description of everything being a dream, or everything being dreamy/dream-like?

Hara is also one of the names for „Shiva“, the greatest Hindu god, and also the female godess Shakti. So do I have another bunch of Hindu connections (see the visit to "Busaki" above). Wow. Did I live as an Indian / Hindu in a previous life?

Regarding a physical plane location for "Hara Islands" (excluding Maya now for simplicity's sake) I found several clues, the last one a really frightening actually. But one at a time:

There is a "Hara Island" near Estonia but it does not yield enough clues. It's small. People were removed from there for a Russian submarine base. Well, but maybe that is a clue indeed, see further below.

In the Bible Hara is a place in Assyria for „exile“ but not an island although islands were often used for exiled people (e.g. Napoleon). It is however farther north from another place in Iran which yields a more sobering interpretation. But I don't want to spare anything, so here we go:

Hara Islands is part of an ecological zone in Iran. Google even names it „Protected Area“, because it's an offical UNESCO Geopark. Here are some pics of "Hara Islands", which is also a place near the bigger island Queshm where besides on the mainland lots of the "Hara Forests" are (being the reason for the ecological protection).

So on a more positive interpretation it is interesting to see how the notion of „protected area“ comes as a full circle now with the above password = country name clue.

There's of course a more negative outlook: This is exactly where Iran is active at the Straight of Hormuz which is also where the impending war between Iran and US/Israel could break loose, as Iran would close the Straight of Hormuz. It's a world hot spot indeed. Near Quemsh there is also a military submarine base.

Is it a hint to the possibility of that coming war in the Middle East? And what is it about healing then? The many dead people - maybe it's about retrievals too? Was "mine" a higher level Haras Islands? Will it even be nuclear after all - with RB being right with his prediction? Of course, healing of people, countries, society and the world on a long-term basis is needed if there's war. It is not the first time my healer path is connected to catastrophy and war in dreams. Once I dreamt to be a healer on an island surrounded by flooded cities. Maybe it's still metaphorical, anyway, it is also frightening. I don't like this aspect.
    Last edited by Sinera; 10th September 2012 at 12:58 PM.

22/Sep/2012: Card Validation Test 2: Close But No Cigar, Again!

22/Sep/2012
    Card Validation Test 2: Close But No Cigar, Again!

Another close miss in a card validation test, though a little different than last time (see entry 16 Dec 2011).

I have a Doppelkopf card stack. It looks exactly like this example from Wikipedia. This deck of cards has 25 types = possibilties, including the Joker which is the only single card. Thus a success with only one trial could be rated with almost (but not quite due to the Joker being less likely) 4% probability of coincidence.

My method, which I will stick to with further attempts in the near future: I do affirmations and put with closed eyes one card on top of the deck and let it in the (transparent!) box and put it upright on a shelf to the wall with the face of the top card before a little red lamp at night for vision (this detailed description bears relevance to the analysis below!). However, RTZ projection or remote viewing is just one method. I also asked my HS/helpers to either be given info in dream-state or be told (or shown) this by the guide helping me out. So any method of info gathering would be acceptable.

Here's what happened. In dream-state, I'm with a woman (unknown) and she tells me sth about 'red love'. Then I get lucid and get out of this scene asking for a helper's hand first. Only after a while it comes and then I remember to ask to be shown the card. The card then comes into my view and it fluctuates. First I only see that it should be a black colour because I see little crosses or spades fluctuating. Then from the top right corner I clearly see a 9 Of Hearts. I ask to be shown again due to the fluctuations and I am again shown (partially) a 9 Of Hearts.

Then I seem to phase back into the dream scene and have lost lucidity as I am then trying to check in that room on the card stack. Only to be disappointed: I see a stack on the table but it is a black colour card (either spades or clubs) and a male person card (either king or jack/knave), could have been an Ace (clubs, spade) too, however. I am disappointed (in the dream) that it's not a red 9 and then the woman (still present) also confirms to me that it is not the right card - presumably referring to my spotted (hoped for) 9 of hearts.

Then I wake up in the physical and do a check: Indeed it was not the right card: On top of the deck was a King of Clubs. However, and this is intriguing: The second card below the visible first card was indeed a Nine Of Hearts. Below that as a third card was another with Clubs: Ace of Clubs.

Comments / Afterthoughts

So when in the "dream" I first was shown the card with fluctuations, I saw little 'crosses' first which are clubs (in German card games we even call this card "Cross"). So in the physical, the second card was indeed the right one! The third another one with 'crosses' / clubs. Of course in the ensuing dream scene (false awakening) I came even closer to the 'right' top card. However, unfortunately I do not remember the exact card(s) I saw, just sth given by the description above.

It's a little intriguing despite the failure. Like the first time, it was just a little off the mark, a near miss. Maybe the larger consciousness system wants to tease me or tell me 'hey, you're close but not (yet) there'?

Or is there another reason I first mistook the 2nd for the 1st card? The woman told me of 'red love' before. Red is the suit colour of the Hearts cards in Germany and the heart is related to love and red anyway. Did the 'love' card shine through too strongly? Maybe it 'transpired' through the top card? Maybe also the red light I let shine on it from that red lamp helped to let it come through more than the others (resonance?)? Maybe the woman referred to the red lamp/light too?

This 2nd near miss really spurs me on. Being so close is frustrating. I will try again, maybe tonight.
    Last edited by Sinera; 22nd September 2012 at 12:21 PM.

Re: 10/Sep/2012: Maya Hara

Maya Hara

In dreamstate, I am in a mountain lift going uphill and discuss some rather petty issues with some people. Then I am actually deplaning into a kind of vacation location. It is a sunny (almost carribbean) area with a beach and palm trees, maybe an island. While still deboarding I also see a very happy old friend who died last year due to severe chronic sickness and probably a bunch of other private problems. I always see him when it's about my healer path and I know this in the dream. Maybe that's why I also get lucid then.

There is a beautiful woman in a (tourist?) guiding capacity and I ask her what this place is. She says:"It's Maya Hara." I might have asked again because later she also says it's the "Hara Islands". I ask her the name of the country or nation it belongs to. She gives a much more strange answer then: „It's Hallo-hallo“. (engl: hello, hello).

I (lucid!) then tell her that I know that "this is a dream" and want to test her reaction. She answers that everything is a dream around us (possibly also meaning it in a positive way to be dreamy, dream-like, sth always dreamt of, "a dream come true" etc.).

She then tells me to "smell the air around us" now. I try then making use of the smelling sense (never before done in dream or lucid state!) and it might be that I smelled the salty sea air which is to be expected of a beautyful island by the sea. Maybe I also smelt nothing and just "created" or even "hallucinated / imagined" the smell, cannot tell or remember exactly.
    On a meditation now I noticed what a beautiful and useful A-based Mantra this name yields. (Each A pronounced dark, like in the English word "heart" of course!):

MAYAHARA

One can even go chanting just the A (like you do it with O or Om or Aum) and intersperse the corresponding consonants in the succession occasionally. Very relaxing.

When meditating I now visualise and "put" myself lying there on a beautiful beach of this island. Maybe with my guide "Gálaca" by my side. And a late dog of ours to my right. Relaxing, sunbathing with a drink and some music, smelling (as recommended by the guide above) the salty air. I almost cured a headache alone with this. I remember that most chants that activate chakras or are used for manifestation(-meditation) use the A-sound, too.

Btw, Gálaca also has the recurring A as every other letter and only vowel. Coincidence?

GALACA

And maybe in physical life I should book my next vacation in PANAMA ?

Re: 10/Sep/2012: Maya Hara

Maybe with my guide "Gálaca" by my side. And a late dog of ours to my right.
    and it occurred to me only later, the late dog (a collie) I chose was a female one who we called "Anja"(=Anya)

ANYA

05/Oct/2012: Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

05/Oct/2012
    Throath Chakra Activation Method For Sight?

20/Dec/2011
    The Exit Blindness Healing Hand / Left Temple Vision Activation

Just a short one concentrating on one element I (might have) learnt, as most of yesterday's lucidventure was too inconclusive for me. I got out with helper's hands holding me on each side, this time I felt not only one hand but being grabbed at my arms with two hands on each side. So there were at least 2 helpers. I had exit blindness which I have often. I tried a lot with affirmations, but nothing worked.

Then a hand (by a third helper?) was pressed slightly what felt like with 2-3 fingers against my left temple (front side). Then, finally, there was a light spot in the middle and it expanded to the edges, so my vision came on. I saw the lighted room of what is my 'Portal 1'. Then flew (still with helpers holding me) out of the window for other experiences.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I need to check on future 'blind exits' if this is a technique I was 'taught' this way and if it then indeed works for me if I put 'my own (astral) hand' on my (left) front side.

Question: Does the left temple have any special mystic / energetic / chakra function? Is it possible to activate astral sight / the pineal gland by working on it?
    Need to quote and add sth to this one from last December since it seems I learnt something new again from a helper. Exit bindness troubleshouting 2.0 if you will.

First time out: I was lifted by one helper who held me from behind (!) which was new. I was blind again. I did not like the helper holding me this way and so I went away from him/her stating that I will try it alone now. I had forgotten about my goal though by that time. As often, none of the affirmations to gain sight helped. So I stayed blind until I faded back into my bed, waking up. But shortly before that sth very decisive happened: The helper seemed to use his fingers to tap a few times on the back of my neck. I still felt the last knock when I was already opening my eyes in the physical bed. It was like a signal or a hint given.

Second time out: I was blind again, this time had just got out of bed but in an unknown room which I only 'mind-sensed'. Affirmations again seemed futile. Then I remembered the helper's tapping on the back of my neck. I swung my right arm up and around and put the hand of my astral body onto that spot and asked for vision. Immediately the light turned on and I could see everything VERY clearly !!

Comments / Afterthoughts

So I was definitely given another technique this way. No doubt for me. It worked. It seems I am more of the somatic/tactile-type regarding astral interaction rather than purley relying on verbal affirmations. I am certain it was about activating the throath chakra (from behind). It was exactly the spot (see pic). The last time (see quote) I was given sth to activate the one above it (third eye) also to gain vision.

It is also striking that both times hands were not to be put the direct energy exit (the offical spot) but rather either from the side (temples) or from behind (nape). I will try to use chakra activation in the astral now more often to gain sight and maybe other capabilities (in case I hopefully manage to think of it and not forget).

The only question remaining: why is the 5th chakra now used for gaining sight instead of the 6th? I thought the 5th was for communication. Well, maybe my command got amplified and 'heard' now by the larger reality system and that caused the effect?

15/Oct/2012: Hello, I'm The Doctor, How Can I Help You?

15/Oct/2012
    Hello, I'm The Doctor, How Can I Help You?

After a dry period another exit. First I had exit blindness but felt ("mind-sensed") I was with my helper (female, hand in hand) standing before a familiar shop window in my city. Then I used my new chakra sight-gaining method and let go off the helper('s hand) and when sight came on I saw a wide tv (plasma) screen. I flew into the monitor and had several incoherent lucadventures not worth mentioning here but one.

I arrived at a hospital room with one patient, a man lying in bed and a lady (his wife?) at his side. They looked strange with e.g. bushy eyebrows and huge noses, but otherwise humanoid. As it was a hospital I acted impulsively, which is in hindsight very very funny for me: I shook his hand and said. "Hi, I'm Dr MyLastName, what can I do for you?". He told me he is suffering from tiredness. I got like naturally into amnesis mode (it's my healer training in the physical that has an effect now) and asked for other symptoms, such as headache. He told me that he only had the tiredness and no headache. I don't remember more.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I think I am prepared to become not only a physical but also an astral healer. This is consistent with my development. I need to remember next time that the astral is different and start with my 'hands on' healing procedure right away trying to channel Raphaelean or Reconnective healing energy, instead of trying anamnesis or diagnosis. I'm also very confident that I will reach the higher planes soon again for the Temple Of Healing / Healing Centre (in F27 or whereever), which is imminent and intended.

As regards the techniques for validations it looks promising. I'd been training myself before to remember the chakra method for visuals and I also had trained myself to then instantly produce a screen or window which I called the "RTZ validation window / screen" in order to access RTZ info. Moreover, I had also trained myself to use as an alterantive the hearing method (by listening to my guide's 'voice') while in blindness before that, also for RTZ card validation purpose. So here I had the opportunity for both strategies but in either case forgotten my original goal. I did only notice afterwards that I actually had my window (shopping window when blind) and screen (TV set), as pre-conditioned by me. Anyway, next time!

I also am using a promising timer method (3-1-1-1-1-1) now which helps me to phase more often (mostly in the 2nd or 3rd alarm break) and I might again add more lucidventures here again, but I'll try to be more concise in future.

Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast