Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

31/Oct/2012: The Cathedral

31/Oct/2012
    The Cathedral

First I was in a dream with a buddy of mine as we were in a wild car chase where he is the driver. In one scene (the first I remember actually) he drives very very fast backwards through a street and I tell him it scares me as it is too fast. We somehow try to escape from a police car as it seems. Then we are somehow up above, jumping from roof to roof in a bigger city. We reach a more suburban area as it seems which then later turns into a lawn and garden area, but also with trash bins and fences or so. At one instance my buddy was riding a bike only and I was seated in a basket hanging from the handlebars in the front of him, with him smiling at me. When we finally arrive at the grassy suburban area I am almost alone but see from the corner of my eye, just for a short moment, a girl that looks very much like Gálaca (= my guide, supposedly). It's a sunny day, btw.

I then don't remember if there was a break or change of scene, but I am then on my own on this sunny day in a kind of castle garden area walking around in this park-like setting. I seem to be almost lucid, as I want to know where I 'landed' here. It does not take me long to find my way to a huge cathedral or temple. It resembles e.g. the Cologne Cathedral (see pic) a little, but with the two towers further apart. I look up to it and it is gigantic. There is a promenade before it (in this park-like area) leading towards it with fountains and flowerbeds by its side, and many people walking there, seemingly coming out of or going into this cathedral. I ask a man who walks there on the path towards me (out of the cathedral.) what this place is. But he does not give a direct answer and only looks at me and says: "It's all good." I try to ask another woman then but fade out of this lucidventure before being able to do so.

Comments / Afterthoughts

I believe I was helped out of the astral or the dark(er) areas of my subconscious by a helper who first appeared to me as an old buddy. This old buddy was also very athletic and sportive, much more than me, so he fits well the requirements for the task of the "escape". The police chasing us might have been my own subconscious guard that wants to keep me 'on the ground' for other (lower?) matters (or any astral negative elements or guards?).

I had indeed done the affirmation to finally reach the "Temple Of Healing" (see my post above) this night before going to bed. I also had asked Archangel Raphael whose energy I believe to have 'encountered' recently to assist me (yeah, folks, I've lost my marbles, so what?).

Annotation: The Healing Centre is the 'institution' in the afterlife area for the healing/cleansing of the soul's energy. It's been described by many authors on astral projection or life-between-lives-regression, such as Moen, Leland, Monroe for the first and D. Cannon or M. Newton for the latter. Here's, for example, a fascinating account about the/a Healing Centre / Healing Temple in D. Cannon's book to be read online. It also says that projectors/incarnated persons can reach it too (quote: "The guardian says not many people afford themselves of this opportunity while in the astral traveling state. "But they should," he says. "We are here to also be of service to the souls that are still incarnated as well..."). That's why I want to get there! Here's another account from M. Newton about the/a Healing Centre.

Maybe this place was the / a kind of temple for this? Maybe I just was brought there (by the helper, when still in dream-state) shortly to 'get a glimpse' or a taste of it, also in order to find it again on my own later? As told above, I did not find out what this place was exactly. Hope I get there again soon.

Still wonder what the guy meant by not answering directly but just stating the 'all good' sentence. Maybe he was healed (coming out of the temple) and therefore it was all good? Also I wonder what the fast backwards-speeding might mean in the beginning of the car chase.
    Last edited by Sinera; 31st October 2012 at 10:35 PM.
    This collector of useless clutter.

Blog Entries

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

Hello, Volgerle.

Any time you saw your friend he was in the driver seat. This would mean he sustained your consciousness and directed you in your attempt to reach the desired state of consciousness. It would seem then that the purpose of this lucidventure was to expose you to this state of being to get you accustomed to it and also to activate the chakras of your energy body further.

The man saying "It's all good" seems to be a very rough description of a higher plane. It could have been the highest subplane of the astral plane, which is indeed "all good." The description is roughly matching, but strongly lacking in detail and therefore not telling you much. This again is quite probably due to the fact that you're still developing your non-verbal communication. Given how absurd some of your previous exchanges in other ACs were, this is clear progress. A usual progression is like this: Completely absurd, absurd but hitting a similar rough topic in terms of associations, not absurd but short, expansion into larger sentences and exchanges. As I said - I'd say progress is recognisable.

The purpose of the highest subplane of the astral plane is healing in many ways. For example for shades arriving at this level it is a place of wish-fulfillment, freeing them from the residues of desire that they still carried from their recent lives. The whole place radiates a closeness to Source and is often described as sunny, often referred to as Summerland. It also contains the astral ashram. See also here: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...am-orientation

05/Nov/2012: Chakra-Column Of Light Leading To Past Life Data?

05/Nov/2012
    Chakra-Column Of Light Leading To Past Life Data?

This one has actually three parts (yeah, sorry, it's a long one, go get a cup of tea and make yourselves comfortable...): The first was a lucidventure of its own. The second and third is one lucidventure, both are referred to in the header, but the first is 'connected' somehow, too. It's bizarre, friends, very bizarre.

1. Dancing Charleston in the 1930ies

I get vibrations and phase into the street outside where I live now. To my surprise it is not in the present but there are olden 'vintage' 1920/30ies cars parked outside. I then fly through a window into the living room which is rather a little dancehall or a private party.

There is a nice girl also with 'vintage' clothing, she's dancing in the middle of the room a kind of Charleston or swing style dance and I land there (seemingly half-lucid by then) and dance with her for having fun. Not more remembered but it is notable that the 20/30ies will play a role in the following lucidventure, too.

2. Chakra Column Of Light

I am lying again in my astral portal bed and am asking myself the very strange question (don't know why) if I will see again this moment now / projection also in my (after)life review for this incarnation. This idea produces the vibrations.

This time I am in darkness again. I forget my actual goal for that night (Temple Of Healing again) and only think of my chakra technique to gain sight. I put the arm behind my back on the 5. chakra and shout "chakra!" a few times. What happens then is fascinating.

I see rings of light in the darkness and my flying upwards (don't remember if through them or above them). I pass several of them. Then I stop before one light which is not necessarily a ring but a star of light. Then suddenly the top of my head (crown chakra area) feels warm, I feel it 'physically', and at the same time I start to hear a female voice talking to me.

First I do not understand what she says. Then she also laughs (but not at me, just a friendly social laugh). As usual I grab her hand as I do with my helpers. She seemed farther off first and rather reticent, as if waiting for me to grant her permission to approach me.

I then try to remember one of my goals and the past life research occurs to me. I wanted to test out getting information via voice (clairaudience) in the state, so I decide to give it a try and ask for "Sinera / Lady in Red" (see 3.).

3. Past Life In Denmark?

I still don't see her. It is not completely black but it seems I am kind of under a veil or so. I ask of her (assuming she has the data) my prepaired questions, the very basic details for a past life dataset: year of birth, place of birth and full name. She mentions "Denmark" and then says "in 33". I ask 1933 and she says "yes, 1933" as though it was a given and I should have kown naturally.

Then the name: she mentions sth I remember like "Do(r)sch(e)witz". Then she says the first name "Samantha". I ask again some of the data but she more or less confirms. Then I start to fade out and my last question is: "so this is 'Lady In Red then?". The last thing I hear is a rather higher pitched and hectic "No!!!" before I fade back into this reality waking up.

Comments / Afterthoughts

About past life and 1933:

Of course, my question for Lady In Red became unlogical when another first name was mentioned. Sinera was linked to "Lady In Red" for me here. So she was telling me about another past life (if at all), a third one next to Sinera (probably 1800s) and the "indio / indigenous" man in Punin/Ecuador around 1650.

If it is really 1933 then this indeed might be my 'previous' life. I assume she died young and it is not a parallel existence since I was born in '68 (or she's an old lady now). I once had a strange dream being very different from others that was indeed taking place in the 50ies or so, never before and never after. It's notable that this happened in a night where I also did pre-sleep affirmations for past life info in dreams. Make of it what you will.

It is also interesting that the highly meaningful number 33 again features here, as I come across it quite often. Unfortunately, no one else here seems to have since I did not receive any answer. Of course, here it still might be coincidental, but who knows? Maybe I 'chose' the 33 to be born in if it is imporatant for me?

The first lucidventure strangely seemed to herald what was coming my way then. Charleston dancing (still en vogue in the 30ies), the 30ies or 20ies cars. Very bizarre indeed.

I have no clue about Denmark. I do not have any connection to this country whatsoever in this life. Doesn't ring a bell. Even worse for the name, it's pretty disappointing: Samantha Do(r)sch(e)witz. Internet research does not yield me anything for this name and Denmark. It does not even sound Danish (rather German) at all, maybe she was immigrant, Dortewitz is a common German name and also a town, not more. I also tried lots of variants and combinations. Inconclusive, to say the least. Seems I need more data (again ...) .

Denmark 1933 yields a ship, but that does not lead to anywhere either.

About the chakra rings / the column of light:

I've seen chakra energy two times before. But this one was different again. I believe I was flying through my chakras somehow, from bottom to top. Reaching the top, my head warmed and I then had 'contact' to the helper (or whoever she was).

But it gets even more amazing! I need to mention one special thing: I used a special stone which was that night dangling from my headside, not far away from my crown chakra indeed (inches). Normally when I do this I use an Amethyst but this time I used the Astrophyllite for this. Well, maybe it has done its job as promised by some experts. I am really amazed and do not think it to be an accident. Before I bought the Astrophyllite I read this about it in the Book Of Stones which mentions its high capability to activate the "chakra column of light", which I might have experienced visually indeed. The quote is from another website (citing it from the same book) with some obmissions and bolds (relevant for the topic / lucidventure above) mine:

Astrophyllite is a gemstone ally for navigating the twists and turns of travels beyond the body - in the astral realm and the next several levels above it. It can help one achieve the state of lucidity wherein one can make choices and take purposeful actions, even in the often-chaotic domain of dreams. It is both a spur to expanding consciousness into the higher realms and an anchor which can assist one in returning to home base, no matter the extent of ones wanderings.(...)

Astrophyllite is a powerful storm element stone that activates the chakra column to become a channel for high-frequency light energy. It activates and connects the soul star chakra above the head with the earthstar chakra below the feet. In connection of these two powerful etheric energy centers, all other chakras in the body are activated charged and aligned. Astrophyllite enables one to resonate with and radiate the full spectrum of electromagnetic energy that is the Light. From the highest-frequency energy to the lowest, Astrophyllite reminds us that the entire spectrum of light is necessary to our health and spiritual growth.

Astrophyllite carries an energy that helps walk-ins and ETs feel more at home on Earth. It stimulates the higher chakras and encourages intergalactic and interdimensional communication and telepathy with beings from these realms. It can enhance telepathic communications on the earth planes as well, allowing more exact interpretation of psychic information. It is an excellent ally to employ when one wishes to receive specific scientific or technical information from these other realms or from other times such as ones past lives in Atlantis or ancient Egypt. It can assist in psychic time travel or intergalactic travel.

- R. Simmons / N. Ashian (Book Of Stones)
    A true 'miracle stone' for the astral projection student it seems. That's why I had bought it. I now can recommend it. Give this amazing stone a try if you like to experiment. Might give you a chakra or AP boost. Mine looks a little like this one:

I also remembered Korpo writing about this same (or similar) experience and maybe it was really the same. I found it, it's from my journal, too. I quote the relevant passage:

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo View Post
    I seem to be travelling within an upward tunnel, and I "realise" it's my own spine. At certain heights are key junctures - tunnel exits - the chakras. Some have realities behind them, like a portal into another land (I can access the subplane associated with that individual chakra) but there's one behind which lies just an "energetic void." I see nothing, but this nothing seems to be alive like an electric cloud, if that makes sense. I concluded what I see was an energy I couldn't translate, as the energy was there (potential, electricity) but no forms to observe (information derived from the energy to construct a sensory environment). The spine-like tunnel seems to have been an expression of the capabilities of an energy body (the spine being the whole-body connection of all chakras).
    So the question is what (reality?) did I arrive at when I reached the top (crown chakra)? It was still "veiled" from me but I saw specks of colours through this grey or black veil (not literally, just an artistic or metaphoric description). I did not want to gain sight then because I was concentrating on my clairaudient technique. So I don't know what would have happened if I had tried to gain my full vision again.

One thing is certain: my 'chakra' commands which I did before were understood and executed a little different this time. And I am certain I was (by help of the Astrophyllite?) driving a fast lane up towards my crown chakra this time, also proven to me by the short (physical) warming of my crown in the end, beyond a doubt. Update: I just noticed that the article mentions the "star chakra" as being out of the body above the head. The last I saw when I stopped (meeting the lady voice) wasn't a ring (or wheel) but rather a point of light which I even called a 'star' (not consciously thinking of this chakra/description) when I wrote it down above. Wow. I'm amazed even more now. Something was going on with this stone. Wow.

Blog Entries

I like it that you grabbed the hand of your helper, that probably stabilised the connection.

In the past I often identified going beyond my ability to see something and only have mental contact with someone with going beyond my usual capabilities. In my case I would go to a "non-space" where all that existed was me and the connection to the other, no dimension, no space, no vision, just a nothing. Don't imagine a void, because that's not what I mean. You cannot imagine it. There was nothing to be seen and no observer, but a form of undefined separation. Funnily enough I'd say it would have a color resembling an afterimage red/orange.

In hindsight this could have been entering a body with not even the 1st chakra fully active - not feeling of having a body of your own - or the 2nd chakra - perceiving space. In my experience more activity in the 3rd and 4th chakras is required (in combination with the 6th) to even render a picture in any body. When I had the 1st, 2nd and 3rd chakras of that body online, I would feel a body, movement and space, and have a vision of electrical/interference patterns, but not a picture of my surroundings. As the 4th chakra came online I would suddenly have car dreams all... the... time. And with full vision. As the 4th chakra came fully online I would also be able to read signposts (or just know what they mean) or know what lay in what direction when I wondered about it.

This scheme Kurt presented for the development of energy body inner senses really helped me to gauge the progress of my own experiences and the development of that energy body. Your inner projection contains elements that may be similar pointers for yourself. If you didn't have more vision it was probably because the information you had, inner-sense-wise, was not clear enough to render a more detailed coherent picture from it, not because you didn't will it to happen. Details will come as more of your chakras come online and develop more.

An interesting experience, and that's really quite something with the star and your account of the stone.

I like it that you grabbed the hand of your helper, that probably stabilised the connection.
    I'm usually doing this. This time the hand felt 'weak', not fully rendered, so the tactile connection wasn't so strong. But the voice was clear. It is interesting that first I did not understand what she said (maybe also due to confusion when the crown chakra was felt warming up). However, when I asked for the data I understood what she said loud and clear, her voice wasn't familiar though, it wasn't 'whisper'lady, but another one.

Still, I am skeptical as to the data retrieved. I will soon try a card test with the voice(s) in order to check if they tell my verifiable data. Til then I cannot take the past life data as real past life data. It also would be a cool way to do validation(s).

An interesting experience, and that's really quite something with the star and your account of the stone.
    It occurred to me that maybe because I commanded "chakra!" several times that the response was to experience more (than one) chakras of mine, since this was the way the system / energy interpreted my repeated command.

28/Nov/2012 Astrophyllite Continued: The "Worm" Neg (Or Kundalini Again?)

28/Nov/2012
    Astrophyllite Continued: The "Worm" Neg (Or Kundalini Again?)

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle View Post
    The last I saw when I stopped (meeting the lady voice) wasn't a ring (or wheel) but rather a point of light which I even called a 'star' (not consciously thinking of this chakra/description) when I wrote it down above. Wow. I'm amazed even more now. Something was going on with this stone. Wow.
    Not a clearly lucid experience, just an interesting follow-up on the Astrophyllite used on my chakra(s) and how it shows it is a double-edged sword somehow. Happened a few days ago actually when I had the Astrophyllite again dangling above my top chakra during sleep:

In a dream, I first seem to be in a brawl with a muscular guy who somehow provoked me on a kind of club or bar. I first seemed to wisely ignore him but then I somehow reacted also violently. Don't know if it relates to the following scene:

Later I am in the bathroom and I seem to 'feel' - just like in the best alien-horror movie - sth moving up my torso. I also felt this already a few times when lying in bed (mind split while dreaming). Before the mirror, I then try to remove it through my mouth and the right jaw somehow.

The creature is a mix of a VERY long tapeworm/caterpillar/millipede. It's really long, as I draw it out I still feel it moving down in my torso too, so it takes a while. It then somehow snaps off (or did I bite it off?). I throw it on the bathroom floor then and try to smash it with a nearby bucket. Then, to my dismay, I realise my fear came true and there is still some of it inside, it seems to grow back somehow.

Instead of trying to draw out more I run panicking into the living room (strangely now a foreign unfamiliar appartment while before I'd been in a familiar bathroom). I grab the phone and try to make an emergency call for paramedics. I immediately hear s.o. saying "hello, hello?" while I still try to remember / dial the emergency number (hence taking up the receiver would have been enough). I then somehow 'sense' a good buddy of mine on the outside of the building and seconds later I also see my parents materialised in this (still foreign) flat. I run to my father to tell him this is very serious and I need help. They seem not to grasp the seriousness of the situation.

To my great surprise, my "father" does not seem to be concerned about me at all. Instead he smiles and puts out a warm, loving and reassuring expression on his face. He's maybe not my father anymore then but rather resembles the Blue Monk. All he says is this while he's smiling:

"You've been playing around again, have you?"

Dream/projection ends.

Comments / Afterthoughts

In short, two hypotheses:

1.) I do not believe it was a 'real' neg experience. The Astrophyllite combined with my affirmations (column of light activation) caused the energy movements in my body at night. This is of course not the first time I feel energy in my sleep. The negative interpretation of an 'alien worm' might (or might not) have been caused by the aggression dream I had before. (The guy might have been an aspect of myself though). However, it could have been an unrelated dream, too.

2.) I met my guide, the Blue Monk, again. I see him sometimes now in dreams too and as it seems in different forms (skin colour as well as age) during projections. I assume he could be my main guide. I would not have seen him as my 'father' first. Or he's a close second to Gálaca? Or they are both one, just two different aspects (male-father /female-girlfriend) shown to me according to the situation?
    Anyway, he seems to have some fun with me now, too. But he also warned me not to play/fool/mess around (with that stone or energy work in general) too much? Or maybe it all wasn't as threatening as I thought it was? At least it's good to know there's always help nearby (buddy, phone, father-guide), And yes, I "played around" a lot with crystals and energy already. I need to take more care maybe.

Blog Entries

Negativity exists inside the human being. Don't be too surprised to see it as a low-level consciousness. The "regrowing" might just mean you're not done cleaning it out.

Negativity exists inside the human being. Don't be too surprised to see it as a low-level consciousness. The "regrowing" might just mean you're not done cleaning it out.
    That's probably very true. I had also some emotional issues recently. Moreover, and amazingly so, the Book Of Stones (quoting again from an above link (a quote of a quote), just another section) says this, bolds mine:

Astrophyllite has the ability to direct light into the darkest recesses of ones being and experience. It can help one perceive and understand ones most buried and unacknowledged thoughts and feelings. By bringing these shadow aspects of the self to conscious awareness, wholeness, self-acceptance and self-forgiveness can be achieved. Astrophyllite is excellent for those who believe they are beyond redemption or salvation due to their ego investment in the shadow self. It can help these individuals to perceive their inherent divinity, fully accepting and loving themselves, deciding to live their full potential. For this reason, Astrophyllite can offer excellent support for counseling those who have been institutionalized in our criminal justice system or mental health system. It is also useful in exorcism and entity removal work.

(...)

Spiritual : Astrophyllite enhances the ability to communicate with ET's, interdimensional beings and other civilizations from past or future. It activates the entire chakra column and assists the body in resonating with full spectrum of Light energy. It can assist exorcisms and entity removal and in turning dark entities towards the light.

Emotional : Astrophyllite can help one accept ones shadow self and feel more whole and accepting of oneself. It can give hope to those who fear judgment of others or the Divine. It assists one in finding light in the darkest corners and in deciding to express ones full light in the world. Astrophyllite allows one to face ones darkest fears and reclaim ones full power.
    Also:
    Astrophyllite and Moldavite work together exceptionally well, especially in regards to activating ones higher purpose in life and in assisting one in following that path. The acceleration they provide sometimes necessitates a rather intense burning of old karma, but for those who are ready, this is an immense blessing.
    So maybe it is a kind of inner cleansing, even "inner neg removal", and I should do more? Bring it to light with light, so to speak? I'll definitely use the Astrophyllite (on my spiritual chakra) again. But not every night. It's a real hardcore stone and one needs some time-off from working (hard) with and through it.

I also recognised already that it is hardly possible to wear it for a longer duration around your neck on your breast during the day. It starts to somehow 'burn' after a while, and exactly this was written somewhere else on the internet too (don't find it right now but I remember I read it somewhere).

My goodness, yeah, what a powerful stone!

15/Dec/2012: UFO Sighting And The Dreamers Class

15/Dec/2012
    UFO Sighting And The Dreamers Class

Still in dream state, I am in a school class and we see UFOs outside, looking outside the window still seated in our chairs at the desks in class. Then some of them come down and they don't look like UFOs anymore. I however spot another point at the sky that is shimmering with some light blue dots in it and say this is a 'real' UFO. Then it comes down and I immediately get lucid and know I'm dreaming! Strangely, I do no longer care for the "UFO" and turn to the class to explore it.

I see some students sitting at their tables and I assume they are other dreamers (people). I address one girl and ask her if she knows she's dreaming or what she thinks of dreaming. She shortly closes her eyes then as if she was reflecting deeply on my question, then after a few seconds opens them again and answers "I would rather be sleeping alone".

This kind of rebuff doesn't offend me (as she was also beautiful maybe she thought it was sexual?) and I just give here a friendly tap on the shoulder and leave by saying "It wasn't about sleeping but dreaming, my dear."

Then I go outside into the hall/corridor and there's a woman that looks at me as if she's a kind of guard. I ignore her and instead walk into the opposite room, and there is a normal office with some ladies sitting at desks working on computers.

I walk up to one office clerk girl at her desk and ask here what she's doing or what her job is or what 'this company' does. I also look at her screen but it seems to be compartmentalised into several windows and shows different calculations, logarythms, data entries and some pics or icons too. I do not understand anything of it, neither much of the communication. She just tells me sth about 'photons' and mentions some numbers, that's all I remember before I wake up or lose lucidity and memory again.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Maybe it was indeed a dreamers' class and I am a student in it that got lucid? Maybe the office was the maintenance clerks of this educational institution in the astral or mental area of NPMR?

The UFO seems to work to make me lucid now. I have seen other UFOs (also as beings of light / angels) in the sky lately in dreams and said to myself that whenever I see one again I get lucid. Maybe it works and is a new method for me to be cultivated now! It is also interesting to note how my attention seemed to switch to the surroundings and situation I was in instead of the „UFO“ , as if I subconsciously understood that this sighting was just a signal to get me lucid. (?) Once I asked an angel to help me to become lucid. That same night I saw a UFO in the dream but when it approached me (came further down) it turned out to be a being of light with wings looking like a butterfly (or angel!?) then. Maybe this was the answer or assistance given to me? I will make affirmations now like "I see a UFO. I know I'm dreaming" or similar. Maybe also ask an angel / helper to play this role for me. Maybe it really works for me.
    Last edited by Sinera; 15th December 2012 at 12:20 PM.

Blog Entries

I think her answer had something to do with the fact that establishing dream contact with you would have felt unsafe to her - like something her belief system does not allow. The translations are a bit off in general but getting much better - usually sensible short sentences now.

The readout on the screen suggests "abstractness" about the information - and you bring back your impression that it was "complex." Probably the same reason you didn't back any of the explanation. You did not have the (dream) vocabulary to translate it. "Photons" are a unit of energy and light, so any sort of directly working with energy might have been the subject of her explanation.

Page 29 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast