Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Volgerle's Lucidiary

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Interesting. That means you still did not have the 'normal' vibes at all, so far? Do you have these (slight) spine waves always when projecting, meditating, or really just lying on bed (as you say)? Or do you get lucid through dream conversion (without any exit sensations and all that fuss)?
    I believe I'm still quite green, yes!
    I didn't project that much up til now to be very honest, but so far, I don't recall heavy vibrations or any kind of heavy symptoms besides a spinning effect once or twice, and a few other times, a kind of «movement». Last time was a dream conversion. I went out through the roof of my childhood's «home» and ended up...flying over a city

I yet have to learn to project cousiously.. Still green, really, but I'm supposed to start the MAP with closed friends soon, so I'll eventually get there!

As for the waves, I do get them often when I meditate but not always. And I get them some nights while I am laying in bed (and as often, watching the ceiling ). Since I sometimes meditate not so long before I go to sleep, it's possible that it simply continues afterwards, when it's bedtime... It could explain it, I guess...

Tutor, your comment made me smile inside... as well as outside

I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Quote Originally Posted by poème
    I believe I'm still quite green, yes!
    I am green, too. Don't worry about that too much. And dream conversion or phasing without vibes is even the more elegant way. There are experienced projectors who never experienced vibrations at all. So I would not necessarily say that lack of the 'traditional vibes' has sth to do with 'being green'.

I yet have to learn to project cousiously
    Again: me too! Unless you call starting from hypnagogia (which is my main method besides (accidental!) dream conversion to lucidity) a conscious projection. It is, of course in a way, since I give the commands then consciously. But there is no controlled induction form the start involved, just the affirmation and strategies set before I go to sleep and then the hope it will work (often it does not!). So far I have not induced a single trance state or WILD from the beginning, from which I could have gone out (sometimes I am close, it feels like falling, but that's all how far I get).
    This collector of useless clutter.

Re: 10/Jan/2010: I Am "Ms Ladyvoice"

10/Jan/2010
    I Am "Ms Ladyvoice"

So this is indeed my lucidventure #4 (after the quasi-NDE and the two 'brutal' waves experiences), but below I will also give a short synopsis of #5 due to a thematic connection. Don't worry, I will make big jumps through 2010 with a few chosen 'thematic' lucidventures only, since my newest adventures are pretty exciting now and I want to get at them asap. However, I deem these 'first ones' worthy of this kind of raised attention because it makes sense (at least for me ) to retrace my initial development.

Interestingly, my diary notes on that day say that it was all "too early" for me for a new attempt. I wanted to resume projecting, but not yet. However, that morning I caught myself in hypnagogia and 'decided' due to a (literally!) 'whim' in that trance state to be an opportunist and use the situation to give it a try again.

Even more interesting is the fact that the log entry tells me that I did NOT HAVE ANY VIBRATIONS again during the whole exit attempt. So I still had no "normal" vibrations to that point and after. The entry just tells of a 'sinking feeling' and a slight whistling sound on the right ear. The stiff 'prothesis'-arm raised with my energy body rolled on the back also features again.

However, the most striking and (til today) unique event is this: My affirmation, which then was the same as used in 2009: "I am out-of-body now." suddenly 'switched' and it was said by a different voice. Not just the voice was changed though. The way of speaking, such as intonation, articulation, mood, emotive and 'personality' additions was completely changed, too. That means: It sounded like another person entirely.

And it was a WOMAN. And yet: it was ME SPEAKING this and not someone else. So don't be mistaken: it is NOT at all comparable to a kind of modulation of one's own voice (such as speaking through a sound system into a mike with effects on, or by inhaling helium). It was me speaking as another person. I also heard the voice from a bit farther off, but still clear and loud. Actually, when I think of it again, I believe it was 'everywhere' (in my head and outside around me) and I could not attribute it to any point in the (physical) room. The voice was beautiful, angelic, soft, tender, empathetic, and as it seemed it tried its best to to reassure and soothe me.

Now the funny thing: It might not have been a AFF-irmation at all but rather a CON-firmation !!!

That means (from today's view only, of course) that I already was out of my body, because I used the roll-out 'technique' - without knowing it. So the voice possibly just stated to me that I just could have gotten up and walked away, while I was still lying there, arms raised waiting for the exit to happen, on my back with my energy body, but thinking it was my physical body. That one, however was still lying 'unmoved' on the side! Not knowing this, I broke off the attempt. Only to wake up and wonder why I was - again - lying on my side now.
    It is of course possible that the stiff arm might have hindered the exit and it was indeed an 'almost'-exit except for that arm. It will remain a mystery since fortunately is a typical feature of my early lucidventures and did not return for a long time now.

Yes, that's hilarious, I now. Well, we live and learn, don't we? And we all need to be able to laugh about ourselves and this is really the point that makes me laugh even today. I took me, however, quite a while to get past this point and thus get further up on the learning curve.
    Many of the following attempts exactly were of this kind, with the only difference that they included then the famous 'vibrations' of the 'normal' kind, which it seems I had the first time during lucadventure #5 (but around that time I had some other very similar attempts following this one):

(translated logfile entry):
    proj.5: 15/Feb/2010
    again hypnagogic phase (ca. 8 a.m.) Again right arm and attempt with affirmations. My energy body is on the back again, this time I even put the second arm in the air. Vibrations are there, but much weaker than during the first times. But no disengagement. Or was I disengaged already? i give up after ca. 2 minutes of trying.

Some progress (from #4 to #5) is shown by the fact that I talk about my energy (instead of physical) body on the back and the first slight suspicion that I might have been "disengaged" already. Still, it seems I always expected a kind of spectacular "lift-off" from the ground instead of just completing the 'roll-out' and getting up. It seems that this was much too 'mundane and ordinary' for me even to consider then.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Many comments are already given in the text above. Just let me mention that this was the topic for my first post here when I joined: viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18393

There, Robert (not Bruce, yeah, I know by now ) confirmed my guess, that this was probably my Higher Self, applying the reassuring voice to help me:

"This would appear to be a manifestation of your higher self, the voice. Beyond this, there is not much I can tell you. This is a positive thing."

This explains perfectly why I "spoke it" and "did not speak it" at once. I knew then, I was not 'alone' in my efforts anymore which made me happy.

By the way, the voice never came back (as yet). But I'm patient.

So has anyone here ever spoken as another person, too?

Blog Entries

I have, a few times.
    And, vibrations don't keep happening forever- as you grow and evolve so do your symptoms, so you may not get them anymore, or only on reentry.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Re: 10/Jan/2010: I Am "Ms Ladyvoice"

Hello Volgerle, I have never spoken as another person. Seems like a great experience!

In your post, this part especially caught my attention today since it so reminded me of how I exited...just last night!

Quote Originally Posted by Volgerle
    Some progress (from #4 to #5) is shown by the fact that I talk about my energy (instead of physical) body on the back and the first slight suspicion that I might have been "disengaged" already. Still, it seems I always expected a kind of spectacular "lift-off" from the ground instead of just completing the 'roll-out' and getting up. It seems that this was much too 'mundane and ordinary' for me even to consider then.
    I too was waiting for something spectacular to happen...Like something that would carry me without having to lift a finger, I guess
    But nothing would come, so I tried affirmations...Nothing. I tried to visualise myself teleported in the living room, à la Buhlman, but again... Nothing. So then I thought : alright then, let's roll off the bed like so many do! And this worked at last! The funny thing is that I was still not sure if I was out or if I actually fell from the bed in the physical (!) «That's it?» I thought. I guess I was, as you said, already disengaged too!

Still green but learning!

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    I have, a few times.
    Under which cicumstances did it happen? Hypnagogia, lucid and projected, dream? What was your reaction to it and what is your hypothesis as to what your experience could be attributed to? Did you just experience yourself the just as 'different voice/person speaking' or was more involved (looks, feeling, awareness to be s.o. "different")?

I too was waiting for something spectacular to happen...Like something that would carry me without having to lift a finger, I guess But nothing would come, so I tried affirmations...Nothing. I tried to visualise myself teleported in the living room, à la Buhlman, but again... Nothing. So then I thought : alright then, let's roll off the bed like so many do! And this worked at last! The funny thing is that I was still not sure if I was out or if I actually fell from the bed in the physical (!) «That's it?» I thought. I guess I was, as you said, already disengaged too! Still green but learning!
    Yeah, congrats, poeme! I think it is one step further now, the next step (higher on the ladder of increased lucidity) will be that you are sure that you are "out" and need not think about it anymore. It might be that I have reached it recently (latest lucidventures still to be reported), and that one really took me quite a while, so hope I won't 'unlearn' it again.

Blog Entries

I was hoping you wouldn't ask- but, I have done this in dream (as in, I am another person altogether, and know it)- and sometimes when younger and still every once in a while, though not as often I will be talking to someone else when all of a sudden someone's voice will come through me (it's my voice, but the tone is different) and all of a sudden I'll know certain things and will rattle them off with the confidence of knowing it's true. When it's over I've given someone advice or told them what's 'really' going on. This doesn't happen to me often anymore, but it does happen when I write- sometimes I'll look at an older post and not remember having written that, or said it, and sometimes there's information I did not know I knew.
    -so yeah.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: 17/Mar/2010: The Helping Hands & Post-Reentry Electricity

17/Mar/2010
    The Helping Hands & Post-Reentry Electricity

In this lucidventure, we see two new striking elements, that remained a consistent 'theme' (with variations) of my experiences even until today: the "Helping Hands"and "Post-ReEntry Electricity" (PREE).
    (a note in anticipation for the fussy ones among us about logic and linguistics: post- and re- is not a redundant doubling of two prefixes actually meaning the same thing, 'post-' here really means to decribe what happens after re-integration, not during it.)

According to my log, I again was on my back with both arms raised and a trembling (vibrations) much "lighter than during my very first success" (note how I felt the need to note this down again! ).
    Suddenly two hands grab the hands of my outstretched arms and "help me up and out". It seems, I also asked for it. I fly around in my room but I do not see anybody else, so the helper remains 'invisible' even in the astral for me.

The second one is a constant accompanyment of almost all my lucadventures. It happens after re-integration and after waking up. That means I am wide awake (and in no trance) when I experience it. It is an electric, chilly feeling around my entire body and it lasts for about 20 seconds to half a minute, sometimes even longer. It always pops up after a lucid experience confirming what I already know anyway: I did not have a 'normal dream'.

Comments / Afterthoughts:

This lucadventure is of course much longer than I wanted to describe here since I focused on the two themes. If you like, you can see another and longer version of it posted here (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=19083#p126364), where I asked Robert about the difference of lucid dreaming vs. a 'real' astral experience. Robert said it was a legit 'astral/OBE'-experience. Well, as you know, today, I do no longer make any fuss about these distinctions anyway (see my introduction).

As to the 'helping hands', I have three hypotheses as to its cause(r):
    1. Myguide
    2. Myself
    3. Myhigherself

(4. after this was repeated on different lucidventures I by now can exclude the fourth hypothesis of any other astral projector or entity that "happens" to be present there and then.)

As regards 1): that can of course be any other 'facilitator' as well (and it turns out in later lucadventures, this might even be a likely case)
    As regards 2): possibly my subconcious "I" 'creates' the hands to be used as an "exit tool", just as other projectors create ladders or ropes to get out.

I also asked about my 'PREE-phenomenon' here (viewtopic.php?f=28&t=22033) and here (viewtopic.php?f=7&t=21869), but as it turns out to my utter amazement that almost no one experiences it. Just like the hands and the peristaltic waves, it seems to be a real "Volgerlism" again.

There is a development now with the "hands". It relates to my most current and very exciting developments. To be reported soon.
    Last edited by Sinera; 16th June 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast