Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast

Thread: Sinera's Lucidiary

Re: Sinera's Lucidiary

Addendum: It occurred to me that I might have invoked them yesterday, provided that they are also nature spirits (which they are commonly said to be).

I was out for jogging in the forest yesterday. I normally do not pause, but as I did this already before with very interesting sensations you get I did it again. So I paused by the wayside of the forest path and touched a giant tree with my left hand, trying to 'feel' my way into it and unite. I did some affirmations and asked for help (with my practice and moneyfestation) by nature.

Well, as a NATURopath it is maybe a justified thing to do?

When I do this normally I feel a vibration from the tree and also feel grounded ("rooted"?) somehow. I thank the tree and nature for their help and after a few seconds move on running.

So maybe this is what called a nature spirit?

This collector of useless clutter.

Doesn't work opening it in every browser. I remember D. Cannon's book on this and the past life regression transcript on "incarnations" as fairies:

http://books.google.de/books?id=qTYK...Cannon&f=false

27/Sep/2013: Volume Adjustment (La-La-La)

27/Sep/2013
    Volume Adjustment (La-La-La)

This is another funny one. And it seems I'm not the only one who has fun. I wanted to try out CAVE (Clairaudient Astral Void Experience) again, including my helpers Claus & Michael, so I called out for them in my mind all day long. CAVE not always works but sometimes yields at least 'interesting' results or experiences. This is what happened:

Getting the joy-vibes, I roll on my back with my energy body as usual and stretch out my hand and it is grabbed as expected. I have mind-sight or no sight as usual only, being in "the void". I call out for Claus. Someone speaks and it might have been Claus' voice, but much too low-voiced and "far-off" for me. I tell him to speak up as I cannot hear/understand a thing.

Then I hear him say or even sing "la-la-la-la..." all the time, most certainly for me to check and give feedback if/when the volume gets louder. It indeed does a little. I also feel s.o. then touching my head at several points while still doing the lalala-thing. I am sure it was on the middle of my forehead (= 6th chakra, 3rd eye), I've forgotten about the other points though, maybe top of the head or throat, or back.

When I understand the lalala better I ask one of the many questions I prepared (past life, medical prescriptions, past Earth civilisations, Mars, any possible (other) home planet system etc.). I only get to ask about Sinera's last name. I hear him or maybe another male voice and get some syllables, but they do not make sense to me or if it's a name is unknown to me. He repeats it and I somehow get the impression that his voice is almost laughing or cracking up a little on a joke.

I don't remember more. I might have faded out again before I got any sensible information.

Comments / Afterthoughts

Well, I am back in the "CAVE"-game. We're working it out, it seems, making progress step by step maybe. And meanwhile we're having a laugh, me and the helper 'team' on the 'other side'. What could be better?

maybe Sin-Era ought become Shin-Era, not a name, but a place in time, like NOW.

for example...etymology of era: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/era

scrolling down on that webpage you might notice "see ne". go further and check out "si". figure "it" out for the feel of what the whole word means based upon the sum of "it's" parts. then the word becomes real, as you so yearn for "it"...to be.

"it's" a riddle within a suggestive "name" for you to personally solve. like you've come to a check point, a guarded station, given a call sign that awaits the counter sign. then you may freely pass.

reflectively, i would allow this word/name it's mirroredness as...ha're-nis, as in "the're now" or "there now".

to say, that i'd let "the guard/it" know, "there...there now, I am coming through". to be bold, as in saying, "you have no right to hold Me, as a free human being, from passing through". but nicely, with manners, assertively, ya see? like, "Get thee behind Me!"...supportively. supposrtively, because "it" would/could no longer be "shining you on".

ya see, this is the pun upon the REAL [You being the only REAL within this "scenerio"], that the real would as a self-thoughted "it" allow an actualizing "it" which is not real to hold them~self back as if one being REAL is an "it". to be bold, to be YOU.

own your NOW won, kinda sorta as only you might...if YOU being bold...will...

This why the Lord Buddha said to His pupils, "If YOU see me on the road, slay me".

one joke deserves another, and jokes often "slay me" with laughter. the laughing Buddha, because He sees to read the rue~ach road.

foundationally, all of Creation is lifted up...out...and upon The Word. thus requiring language within which to manuever/navigate...through. Paul tells us to mind the laws of that land which within we are, or "when in rome, be as the romans".

He is alerting us to the properties of language, to comparatively relate what is heard/seen to what within one's self is understood. surely within rome, the romans are best at navigating rome's law/s. humans being are always and in all ways...as humans do. thus, "its" all relative.

Going To California: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IZ-jATBq9A

i hesitate to get too long in the tooth, because I realize you don't like that in your thread here. so i will take this reply over to my bone's thread.
    Last edited by Tutor; 27th September 2013 at 02:44 PM.
    I Don't Ever Give Up: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktpTyT1Wj_I

"I'm no fighter, but I'm fighting, this whole world seems uninviting..."

Making Love Out of Nothing @ ALL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyFsyC4LqK4

Az for Me, of my Self, I am Home

Sept-Oct-Nov: Space Trips So Far

Sept-Oct-Nov: Space Trips So Far

As I've read for months now about so many "outer space trips" here and on the Astral Pulse too, I wanted to do this to and have it ticked off on my list of targets achieved. My main strategy was/is actually simple and supposedly "easy": Just watch "Gaia" from above a little while, and then maybe the Moon (which I so often see in dreams) or then re-visit the Human Contact Zone (with Gálaca) which I believe to be a meeting point of ETs and human projectors "above or around" Earth.

So tonight was the third short trip. Time for a first interim résumé, but the quest will continue. However, I still am not sure what it all was, as it is never too clear to me if I'm in "physical" outer space or some astral equivalent or whatever. It gets clear from the reports below why this is so. This is from my journal with a few edits or deletions:

09/Sep/2013
    Outer Space

I get lucid calling out for Red Claus and Michael. I have a hand then but no one answers. We are in the Lightportal. First we stay there. Then I am drawn with a hand holding mine up through the ceiling. We are then what seems to be outer space. I see galaxies and stars swirling around me.
    Later it all turns more into a dreamscape again. In one dream I am examined at my abdomen (I have a „right side“ prob there) by a Doctor who resembled one I really had a few years ago.

Comment

Maybe the later memory is a dream camouflage of a physical/medical examination (for my benefit I suppose)?

27/Oct/2013
    Space Flight Attempts

I get out in darkness with a helper's hand grabbed, then after a few seconds of being drawn upward through the void I try to gain vision. First I see stars indeed and we seem to be in outer space. But then I somehow seem to "take a turn downward" and we quickly land in our house again, where my family seems to be gathering around a table. It seems even my helper is surprised saying (female voice): "Oh, yes, this sometimes happens". During that meeting, my Mom complains telling me sth about "tribulations" (and some matters to be solved?).
    In later dreams or lucid attempts to "rise" I was in our garden and demanding a rope or a ladder from the sky to climb it up. After a while one indeed got down but it got itself entangled in one of our large trees. Sh*t happens.
    In another lucid dream a guide with black skin draws me out and I again try to fly up and he seems to encourage me to try it. At one point I see his face becoming a Moon in the sky but I do not manage to get up again and finally give up frustrated.

Comment

I believe I was "held down" by "emotional gravity". You cannot "rise up" and occupy yourself with nicer matters if problems are weighing you down. Maybe this was the case here. Even my helper was surprised as "she" wanted to help me to get into "space". Actually we did, but I fell back again due to my subconscious interfering due to trouble issues.

09/Nov/2013
    Gaia After All (?)

I get lucid with some vibrations and call out for Gálaca to give me a hand. It is dark and at first there's no hand but I somehow feel lifted or lifting myself. I seem in the void and moving, Then there's maybe also an invisible hand. I then see from afar three white circles, like little plates and I move towards them. As if they were a portal to „outer“ (?) space I am again in the galaxies area and see galaxies around me.
    Then I ask again to see Earth from above and we steer towards one of the stars which I assume was „the“ (our solar system) sun. Then I see a planet but it has different colours somehow, a bit darker, more brownish than the expected blue-white make-up of Earth. But it looks a little like Earth with its continents although I do not remember too well.

Comment

Was it outer space? Was it Gaia? I don't know. I'll keep trying.
    Last edited by Sinera; 9th November 2013 at 06:06 PM.

29/Dec/2013: Electrokinesis

29/Dec/2013
    Electrokinesis

Preliminaries:

I had quite a few exits recently, but could not bother to write them down here (lazy) and also keep a lot of it to myself anyway. But every now and then when sth "new" and extraordinary happens I will post it here like this time, when I had a 'result' far different from what I initially hoped for - but still interesting and "new" for me.

I put up a previously otherwise unused Computer monitor with TV-tuner on a table at the foot of my bed, a metre away. The reason was to re-inforce symbolically (or even kind of magically) my strong intent to create a kind of 'psychic screen'. It was supposed to 'materialise' on etheric/astral level and to help me communicating visually (and maybe audibly) with my Higher Self, the Akashic Records or the Larger Cosmic Consciousness in general. I wanted to try this as a kind of replacement for my mostly failed CAVE-method which I also used for data/information gathering.

So my plan is when I get lucid to call out for the screen to view the computer or video display (probably with audio) and find answers on it or view past lifes, etc. My card validation back then in April (see above) worked similarly, just without a screen display.

Although it was not planned at the outset, I put it also on electric current. So at a whim I plugged the monitor in and let it switched on. Since there's a cable TV tuner on that large monitor without it being attached to a source I had a picture which was mostly dark with a little message telling me „no signal“. I also had paper with questions 'of the day' and taped it onto the screen. Then I also put a little orgonite pyramid on the foot of the screen on the table (there's another one at the head side of my bed).

Lucidventure:

I get lucid at some point from sleep and 'find myself' in a quasi 'False Awakening' but strangely lying in my bed turned around with my head at the foot end. The bed is also a bit moved or elongated towards the direction of the foot end itself. Consequently, my head corresponded indeed to the point in (physical) space where the monitor and table were standing.

I hear a female voice from afar (more behind me where the door to my room is) and it calls my name. I somehow startle up by this (but no fear) a bit and raise my astral head getting up.

An instant later I really wake up in the „right“ position again because in the physical I hear a loud and clear electric blurp (a deep bleep, or crack, but sounding like an electronic wire overload?) coming from the monitor. The screen also might have flickered a bit (but this is not sure).

Comments:

It seems my 'astral head' was exactly on the position where the screen was, at least when I got up with my upper body alerted by the voice calling my name. So I was „in“ it? The literal „ghost in the machine“? I had wanted it to be used as an interface with/for my Higher Self, so it would even make sense that it 'became me' on an astral level?

Of course, we also hear sounds in the astral but I was sure I woke up by the physical sound that was coming to me. And most certainly it came from no other object than from the monitor while it was on with electric current flowing through it. Thus it could be „used“ because as said, it was switched on during the entire night with dark screen. I tested all the knobs and buttons but you cannot produce such a 'burp' or 'bleep' with any deliberate action. It does not have an automatic stand-by it seems, so it had nothing to do with booting up alive again (and if so for what reason since I could not touch it?).

The burp / darker bleep / crack sound was definitely unnatural. It also is not produced by this monitor otherwise, how could it? And moreover not exactly in the moment I have this experience and wake up from it.

Even more intriguing: There are small (but feeble) loudspeakers built into this TV-Tuner-monitor and thus they also were on. Could it have been that I „heard“ the voice even in the physical too, coming through the speakers? Wow. However, I still doubt it, but it is a possibility.

So next to Electrokinesis I could maybe even add EVP as another phenomenon to my list of paranormal events experienced and 'done' now.

Blog Entries

You prob didn't see it, but somewhere on some thread I posited a computer programed to randomly draw thin lines on the screen in arbitrary colors. I didn't have a name for it, but electrokinesis is the idea. I wondered if a pattern might evolve over time that would describe a figure or idea from my dreaming. The brain really lights up when we're dreaming and perhaps the increased electrical activity would influence the 'randomness' of the program and produce, albeit abstractly, an image. Well, that's pretty far-out.

I don't program any longer (the code I used is obsolete now) so it was nothing but conjecture. Besides, true randomness is very hard to program.

Now, to your deal. I expect the blurp you heard was hypnopompic. It was just in that phase that I clearly heard the voice of a gf telling me not to worry one morning on waking up.

Wishing you success.
    Matter is only mind in an opaque condition; and all beauty is but a symbol of spirit.
    - E Hubbard

02/Jan/2014: Spiderman

02/Jan/2014
    Spiderman

Lucidventure

I get lucid in a shopping street in a big city. I then enter a kind of backyard area of highrises. I decide on a whim to shape-shift into Spiderman

I shoot from my wrists (as "Spidey" does) a spider's web and then jump up the walls with it as a rope, jump between walls of highrises and skyscrapers and in backyards, make somersaults in the air, take a short rest by sticking myself at the walls without problems, jump from roof to roof, and at one point I even was hanging down from a ceiling in an enclosed area (hangar, tower, garage or whatever), like this:

At that point however I had already switched from the usual 'ego-shooter-mode' to the outside to watch myself in that costume hanging there by the spiderweb/rope. It was a lot of fun.

Comments

Of course, I also had seen some of these Hollywood flics of the past years, but the roots go deeper. As a child already, I was devouring Marvel comics. In contrast I never liked DC's Superman/Batman comics too much. Marvel was more 'natural' for me, also the personal stories and the abilities were more plausible for me, if one can say so about superhero comics. And out of all of them Spiderman was indeed the very "superhero" of my childhood days when this was by far my favourite comic book to read.

This whole experience was fun, and meant to be nothing else, sometimes we get carried away by the possibilities in the astral. But maybe it is still useful. It was a kind of 'astral training zone' that serves to get more adept at movements and tactical maneuvres of all kinds, and in producing or using tools, (regarding the shot out web-rope).

Next time' I'll choose DC's Superman nevertheless, so that I can fly again through a city, lift skyscrapers and even fly to the moon then.

17/Jan/2014: The Midnight Market & A 'Rhinohound-hybrid'

17/Jan/2014
    The Midnight Market & A 'Rhinohound-hybrid'

Preliminaries

Many recent lucadventures of the past months were by exit into my usual "Lightportal" (childhood bedroom on the 2nd floor of my parent's house) from where I then flew out of the window on a sunny day. Nice, but not eventful. Still it is good practice to get a routine starting point. This one was a starting point bit farther out in the same city at night but not happening the first time either.

Lucidventure

Using „out-of-body now!“ I re-phase into a scene where I was before in dream-state already: the market place and pedestrian area of my home town. It is at night. I repeat the affirmation even when I am already walking this street in the direction of the central market place fountain, although I hear it as a woman's voice from out of the sky ().

There's no crowd yet. My first encounter is an attractive woman walking a strange animal on a leash. It looks like a mix of a greyhound/dog and a unicorn or rhino and is almost as tall as the woman (she's maybe 1,60 metres, not a dwarf-being though). They stop and turn around so I look at it more exactly. I remember either the horn is on the snout or unicorn-like on the top of the head, but I tend to the dog's nose. So it is a kind of "rhino-greyhound". Very slim and tall, but with longer grey hair and not as "naked" as most greyhounds look. I searched a while and found this deerhound painting to be at least near to what I saw - just imagine a horn on the long nose and yet overall longer hair head/snout altogether:

I pause a while, wonder at the animal and comment to the lady how beautiful but also shy it is. It seems not to want to be touched, although in the end it approaches me again with more confidence and friendly "human" look, but I move on to the centre of the market place.

Suddenly there is a full crowd and it is a real market activity going on, still it's nighttime and everything has a nice and cozy X-mas market feeling. I seem to recognise some familiar faces (although don't remember who now) but only greet them, walking on through the path with stands to the left and right. Here's an impression:

My next stop is the market place fountain and I decide to test my kinetic senses by putting my hands under the sprinkling, gushing water or in the gathering pool below. I feel the water indeed 'like physical' which is amazing. Then it gets even better.

The next 'other sense' test is even more astounding. I walk on and seem to remember another point on the 'lesson plan' which maybe is connected to what a projector wrote to me in another forum very recently. I see (or manifest?) a stand with chocolate cookies and mini cakes. I take in passing a mini-cake with chocolate icing from that counter.
    The seller whom I only see from the corner of my eye starts telling me what's all in it saying „It is made with...“. However, I am still walking all the time and don't get the rest of it. I just took it with me in passing and did not stop to pay (not because I was getting immoral and a thief but because I was 100% lucid and knew it was the astral and I wasn't expecting to pay anything with money here).

I taste it in my mouth and it really is okay but not overly delicious. It has also a kind of artificial flavour to me in part. I can distinguish the chocolate and the rest. It tastes „real“ enough indeed, like in the physical. There is even a nut or almond in the middle which I taste of which maybe the seller told about. A truely sensory flavourful astral experience.

I then walk on but cannot hold myself there anylonger and fade back into bed and wake up, but this time with PREES (post reentry electricity sensations) again which I have not felt with re-entry for a very long time.

Comments

What an interesting experience of training of my other 'astral senses', first the water feeling and the eating/tasting test. Maybe the taste will get better next time with more practice? Perhaps I faded out of the lucidventure because i had learnt what I had to learn in this astral simulation. Applying other senses rather than just visual and telepathic („hearing“) is a good training exercise for the Astral Body. Therefore I also noticed my energy body with PREES when getting back (see my early experiences, the first pages on this Journal with entries on it).

About the "rhino-greyhound": It was the first almost-mythical hybrid creature I saw in a projection, let alone in dreamstate either. Although „my“ animals can often take on human face expressions like it was this time too.

Dreammoods about rhinos, greyhounds and unicorns:

To see a rhinoceros in your dream suggests that you need to forge ahead toward your goals. Do not take "no" for an answer or let any obstacles sidetrack you from your destination. You need to be more aggressive.
    To see a unicorn in your dream symbolizes high ideals, hope and insight in a current situation. It also symbolizes power, gentleness, and purity.
    To see a greyhound in your dream represents your quiet, calm and reserved side. Greyhounds are also often synonymous with grace, speed and agility. Perhaps you need to adopt some of these qualities into some waking situation.

Interpretation attempt: The calm and reserved side of the unicorn/greyhound-creature seems to confirm my own comment during the experience of how shy this animal was. The rhino-type however seems rather to be the opposite: outward and aggessive. Referring to me, maybe it tells me I need the best of both worlds to reach my (spiritual and physical) goals? Be gentle, polite and considerate but also press forward in a more determined manner at the same time.
    On a sidenote: I was not keen on 'astral sex' during this experience or with that beautiful woman who owned this creature. That's why I do not understand the horn as an allegory for being „horny“ in the astral.

26/Jan/2014: The Woman-Beggar

26/Jan/2014
    The Woman-Beggar

Preliminaries

I tried screen / tv monitor manifestation again but it was not there in the Lightportal. After my 4th exit I did sth else which is recorded here.

Lucidventure

At my last exit I decide to be a helper and am again in the Lightportal, but the vision is bad. I use the hands technique and the affirmation "Clarity Now!" and slowly the picture gets better and then even very good. I notice I phased into a big city's pedestrian/shopping zone (which I do fairly often!) that is somehow familiar and somehow not. I ask my guidance to meet s.o. who needs help (any help, no specifics such as retrievals or healing). It does not take long.

I meet an old lady who asks me for 6 cent for the bus. She needs to get to Copenhagen from Berlin (so this is Berlin?). I put out my wallet but I see it is the old and shabby one, and it is empty. I close it again, concentrate on my crown chakra while I ask God for help. I open it then again and there's a few cents in there indeed. When she sees it the lady grabs it herself out of the wallet and I let her do it. She then walks off to another old lady and gives it to her which makes me wonder. I also wonder that both wear rather the same colourful funny coat. I jokingly comment sth like 'ok, so at least it stays in the family then' and walk on looking for another person to be of assistance to. I then meet a guy but before I can speak to him I fade out and wake up.

Comments

Maybe this was „basic“ helper training although my original target (tv/computer screen communication) was missed.

Copenhagen does not make sense to me, except for the Copenhagen interpretation of Quantum Physics which I read about a few times (so it's about probable realities?). Don't have a clue about why it was 6 cents exactly, either.

Lessons learnt:

1. asking God (while concentrating on the upper chakra) helps manifesting „things“ in the Astral
    2. „Clarity Now“ (Buhlman's famous affirmation) with a target or task in mind and looking at one's hand helps to get vision and/or phase to another astral place entirely since this time I also beamed out of the Lightportal into the scenery of the city where I had found a purpose.
    3. offering to be a helper somehow always gets you results or at least to 'jump' to somewhere

Dreammoods on helping a beggar:
    To dream that you are helping a beggar indicates that you will overcome your hardships and inadequacies.

Hope so.

Page 33 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 LastLast